TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 317 Computer Operator Typist Examiner Vacancies to apply online Tamilnadu PSC application form at www.tnpscexams.in or www.tnpsc.gov.in:
Here comes good news for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs hunters as latest TNPSC direct recruitment Advt 10/2016 published on behalf of the High Court of Madras for filling up various posts in Madras High Court Service. Recently on July 20, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated this employment news to occupy various vacant posts like PA, Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator, etc. According to Tamilnadu PSC Notification No. 10/2016, there are massive 317 vacancies of Madras High Court jobs will fill up only with most eligible and appropriate candidates through this recruitment process. Those contestants who are interested in high court jobs can submit an online application for TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 on or before the deadline. This is really a good opportunity for those unemployed people who are looking to crack latest Typist jobs in Tamilnadu state. Willing contestants must note that 03rd of August’16 is the last date for submission of applications via online modes. In this web page, we have also given a TNPSC PA Jobs Apply Online link at the bottom. For Tamil Nadu PSC Computer Operator eligibility details, read out the following paragraphs.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: It was established in 1929 under the Madras Legislature Act. During 1970, when the name of State was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission automatically became the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It is a constitutional body of the state government, established for appointing suitable personnel into the state’s public service. The head office of this department is located in Chennai. Its main functions are the promotion of Rules & Notification, Departmental Promotion, Concurrence, Disciplinary Cases, Recruitment, Departmental Test, etc. In February 2012, the commission had introduced a Counselling Mode to ensure transparency in service/ unit allocation. Currently, total 400+ staff is working for this commission. The primary mission of this organization is to ensure a free, fair and transparent appointment process for the state civil services through leveraging information technology solutions. Every year, thousand of unemployed graduate people apply for TNPSC latest jobs that release through commission’s notifications. On a regular basis, it publishes many job advertisements for highly skilled and knowledgeable candidates.
Now, Tamil Nadu PSC has invited online recruitment applications for 317 vacancies of Personal Assistant, Computer Operator, Personal Clerk, Typist, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator and Cashier posts. Interested candidates can apply online to these posts included in Madras High Court by visiting official website tnpscexams.net. All contenders are advised to submit their forms early enough for avoiding last minute rush in the website. The TNPSC Recruitment apply online link will remain active from 20th July to 03rd August’16 only. The officials will not take any responsibility for network problems or any other problem during last day due to heavy rush. In order to apply for TNPSC PA Vacancies, every contestant must have at least Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The aspirants’ age must be above 18 years and below 35 years for Tamil Nadu PSC Typist jobs in Madras High Court, Madurai. The authority will host a written test, oral test and personal interview for selection of capable applicants.
All contestants should refer TNPSC Typist Advertisement 10/2016 to know important details like academic qualifications, age limit, and scale of pay, selection process, application / examination fee, useful dates and other general instruction. Contenders inform to register only one form even if they opt for more than one post. Every candidate has to go through all the requirement and condition of this recruitment before applying online. Kindly note e-mail ID and Mobile Number should be active until the announcement of final result. At a time of applying, contestants should verify and update their profile of OTR on the main site. The TNPSC One Time Registration process is available in the primary portal. Check out additional details of Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment described below by us.
TNPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2016 Latest Details:-
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Recruitment Notification: 10/2016
Job Category: TN Government Jobs
Job Placement: Madras High Court
Total No. of Vacancies: 317 seats
TNPSC Vacancy Details:-
- Typist – 84 seats
- Reader/ Examiner – 80 seats
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges – 76 seats
- Computer Operator – 61 seats
- Personal Assistant to the Registrars – 07 seats
- Xerox Operator – 06 seats
- Cashier – 02 seats
- Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars – 01 seat
Service Code No.: 071
Registration Process: On-line mode
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 100/- for examination fee
- Rs. 50/- for One–Time Registration fee
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected aspirants will get attractive Pay Band (PB1, PB2 & PB3) along with Grade Pay from the department.
- For more details about pay scale post wise, please download official notification from a quick link given below.
Tamil Nadu PA/ Typist Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years for General Category Applicants.
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST and Service Candidates are 35 years and 45 years respectively.
Note: Aspirants can refer official advertisement for more information.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications or its equivalent from a Government approved Board or University.
- 12th standard pass
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Post-Graduation Degree
- Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil (Higher Grade)
- Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” conducted by the Technical Education Department.
Note: For post wise qualification details, please go through official notification.
The best candidates will be selected on the basis of their achievement in the following selection round:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test (interview)
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The written test will organize for maximum 300 marks and oral test for 40 marks.
- Applicants have to score minimum qualifying 102 marks for final selection.
- The total time duration to complete answer paper is 03 hours.
- The single question paper will contain questions on General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability Test.
- The commission has provided complete syllabus and exam pattern for every post in a notification pdf file. Applicants can download it by using a quick link given below.
- The applicants’ admit card for a written test will be uploaded to the primary website with due course.
How to Fill TNPSC Typist Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official web page or click on a link provided below.
- In a home page, navigate to “Current Notification” section.
- Now, find out a link named as “TNPSC Madras High Court Recruitment” and then open it.
- Carefully read each and every instruction mentioned in the advertisement.
- After going thoroughly, press on “Apply” link to start the registration process.
- Enter your Login ID Number, Password and then click on “submit” button.
- Insert your personal and professional details in a prescribed application form.
- Verify filled up information and then submit it.
- Save a copy of registration form along with Reference ID.
- At last, print a hard of it for use in the written examination.
Key Dates for the Applicants:-
- Closing Date for Registration of Applications: 03rd August 2016
- Due Date to Pay Fee via Bank (SBI/ Indian Bank): 05th August 2016
- Admit Card Download Date: 10-15 days before exam
- Written Examination Dates:
- PA & Clerk Posts: 27th August 2016
- Remaining Posts: 28th August 2016
Official Web Portal: www.tnpsc.gov.in | www.tnpscexams.in | www.tnpscexams.net
Bookmark www.techufo.in website for upcoming updates on Admit Card/ Call Letter, Solution Paper, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, and Merit List. Follow our site for latest govt jobs updates, PSC job opportunities, etc. Please share your query and feedback with us in a comment box. Our team will do their best to reply as soon as possible, THANK YOU.