TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification for latest 1000 AEO Grade-II Posts along with Online Application Form is released to apply at www.tspsc.gov.in:
Fabulous news indeed for Telangana state govt job hunters…!!! Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has now come up with latest the job notification 04/2016 to appoint total 1000 eligible candidates in AEO Grade-II vacancy. According to this employment news, TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment 2016 released to fill up total 1000 vacancies in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service. It is encouraging news for those career oriented people who are searching latest grade-II officer jobs in Telangana state. The public service commission (PSC) has disclosed this employment notification to empower all unemployed degree holders of the state. So, those individuals who are willing to grab this degree based job should utilize the opportunity. The commission has fixed the due date i.e. 19th May 2016 to apply TSPSC online application for direct recruitment of AEO posts. Interested candidates can read the complete paragraphs below to know further eligibility criteria of Telangana agriculture officer job.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission: It is the youngest PSC in the country, established on 02nd June 2014. It is a state government certified constitutional body formed under Article 315 of Indian Constitution. It was established as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 after its bifurcation from Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. At present, the head office of this commission is located in Hyderabad city. The main functions of this commission are recruiting young talent for civil service jobs through the selection process. On 11th April 2015, the official website of this organization was launched by TS governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. The commission had appointed Mr. Ghanta Chakrapani as the first chairman. It has also started the innovative program as One Time Registration Process for providing jobs to the needy and well-qualified people. It’s important statutory functions are approval of rules regarding state & subordinate service, disciplinary cases, and temporary appointments. It also conducts departmental examinations for State Government employees.
Earlier last year on 31st December, it had published TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2016 Notification for filling up 311 vacancies. Recently, the written examination for those 311 posts was completed by officials. Right now, it has again invited online applications from qualified candidates for Telangana Agriculture Officer Recruitment of total 1000 Gr-II posts. Those candidates who have qualifications of Degree in Agricultural Science or Diploma in Agricultural Engineering are quite suitable for this TS govt careers. All candidates please note that TSPSC AEO Gr 2 apply online link is available at concern website of the commission and will remain activate till 09/05/16. Intrigued contestants have to register their details through online application submission process by logging the main portal. So please hurry up and submit the registration form before you got late. The applicant’s age must be mini 18 years and maxi 44 years for participating in this recruitment process.
As a selection process, the board will hold Computer based recruitment test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based objective type test on 04/06/16. The applied candidates can download their hall ticket exactly 07 (seven) days before a date of the examination. The contestants are informed to register themselves as ORT through the authorized web portal. Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration can apply by using their ID Number and DOB. Don’t forget to read out all the norms and general instruction mentioned in TSPSC AEO Notification 04/2016 before applying for the posts. For the sake of aspirants, we have avowed every possible eligibility detail of vacancies such as education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, intimation charges, selection modes and other useful dates.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment 2016:-
Department Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Job Role: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
No. of Vacancies: 1000 seats
Job Category: Government
Placement: Anywhere in the Telangana state
Registration Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay:
- Candidates who appointed for the specified post will get a pay band of Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/- from the department.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
Note: Everyone has to make fee payment via SBI ePay duly following online instructions.
- General Category: Rs. 200/- (processing fee) + Rs. 80/- (examination fee)
- SC, ST, BC & PH categories belonging to TS state are exempted from the fees.
Telangana Agriculture Officer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):
- Un-reserved quota: above 18 years and below 44 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as under:-
- SC, ST & BCs – 05 (five) years
- Employees of State Govt. – 05 (five) years
- C.C. – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 (ten) years
All the willing contenders must have possessed following qualifications from a Government authorized University or Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Agriculture (04 and 03 years course) OR
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering OR
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
The most eligible and capable candidates will be appointed based on their performance in the following process:-
- CBRT or OMR based objective examination
Guidelines to fill TSPSC AEO Grade II Online Application Form 2016:-
- Visit the official website of this department.
- Go to “What’s New” section on the home page.
- Open a download link titled as “TSPSC Recruitment Notice No. 04/2016”.
- First of all, read out the official notification without wasting time.
- If you have not done “One-Time Registration” then do it before proceeding further.
- Now, click on “Application Submission” link.
- Fill up a prescribed format of the form and then upload your scanned copy of photo, signature along necessary certificate
- Before final submission ensure that the inserted details are correct.
- Finally, press on “submit” button.
- Download and also take a printout for the next procedure.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 19th of May 2016
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Download Date: 07 days prior examination date
- Date of Examination: 04th of June 2016
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates can stay connected to this page for fresh updates on TNPSC AEO Hall Ticket, Model Answers Answer Keys, Result and Final Merit List. Bookmark www.techufo.in for receiving alerts on upcoming bank jobs, sarkari naukri, employment notifications, rojgar samachar, etc. You can share your query or feedback in a comment box below to this paragraph. We will try our level best to reply your questions as soon as possible by solving it. If you have liked this article then share it on social media and for which options are available below, THANK YOU.