UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for 181 posts of Review Officer and ARO vacancies along with Uttarakhand Samiksha Adhikari Online Application Form at www.ukpsc.gov.in:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar has recently revealed UKPSC job Advt No 01/Advt/E-2/2016-17 in the month of April to conduct RO/ARO Exam for 181 vacant vacancies. Awesome news, those all job-hunters looking to crack govt jobs after graduation can apply for this UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016 of Samiksha Adhikari posts without hesitation. As per the official notification, the board officials are going to hire only best candidates for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Posts in Uttarakhand Secretariat & Public Service Commission. Interested and suitable candidates should utilize this best opportunity by submitting prescribed format of application form before the due date i.e. 26th April’16.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission: It came into existence exactly 15 years ago on 15th May 2001 by the State Government. Its headquarters is situated in Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar. It is established with a view to hosting Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to various Civil Services of the state. It is government certified agency that conducts time to time Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Preliminary & Main Examination. At present, Dr. D. P. Joshi is a chairman of this commission. On a monthly basis, it releases employment news to hire skilled and energetic employees for various vacant posts available in the departments. It’s an honor to crack Samiksha Adhikari Vacancy for people of the Uttarakhand state.
Now, the commission has come up with fresh employment notification and also invited application forms from eligible Indian citizens to acquire them for 125 Review Officer (RO) and 56 Assistant Review Officer (ARO) vacancies. All the well-qualified contestants must note that registration procedure will start from 05/04/16 and ends on 29/04/16. Intrigued aspirants can download UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari Online Form by logging to official portal or directly from a link provided below. Passionate applicants must hold graduation degree from a recognized university in order to apply online for Uttarakhand Review Officer Vacancy. According to age criteria, every contestant’s age must be above 21 years and below 40 years. Try to furnish proper details in application form because afterward no request for change will be considered by the commission.
While applying for the post, don’t forget to go through UKPSC Review Officer Notification 2016 for grabbing important information regarding eligibility criteria and other norms. The complete details of vacancies such as upper age limitation, academic qualification, pay scale, initial dates, selection process, etc. are mentioned below. Candidates can bookmark our techufo.in website for latest govt jobs updates on a weekly basis.
UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016 Basic Info:-
Department Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Notification No.: 01/Advt/E-2/2016-17
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Within the state
Registration Mode: On-line/ Off-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 181 seats
- Review Officer (Uttarakhand Secretariat) – 114 seats
- Review Officer (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) – 11 seats
- Assistant Review Officer (Uttarakhand Secretariat) – 20 seats
- Assistant Review Officer (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) -36 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Candidates are assured to receive a Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- & Rs. 4,800/- .
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
Note: Below mentioned fees will be paid through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or on-line mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- General Category: Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only)
- Reserved (SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen) Category: Rs. 80/- (rupees eighty only)
Uttarakhand PSC RO Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Un-reserved Quota: Not less than 21 years and Not more than 40 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved quota as per rules and regulations allotted by the state/ central government.
Appropriate contestants must have following education qualifications from a government approved university/ institute.
- Graduation Degree
- Typing Speed of 4000 keywords depression per hour in Hindi
The recruitment of applicants for specified posts will be done on their overall performance and marks scored in following selection tests:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to fill UKPSC ARO Online Application Form 2016?
- Open a main web page of the commission.
- In a home page of the portal, navigate to “Recent Updates” section.
- In that section find a link titled as “UKPSC Recruitment Notice 2016-17 for the Posts of RO and ARO”.
- Open that link and read carefully all the norms of an official notification.
- If you feel comfortable with eligibility criteria then click on “Online Application Form”.
- Now, properly insert every mandatory field in online form and upload mentioned jpg files.
- If you wish to pay the fee through bank challan then take a printout of it.
- At last, verify entered details and uploaded files before clicking on final submission.
- Download and also take a hard copy of submitted form for further selection usage.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 26th April 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date for Taking Print of E-Challan: 28th April 2016 (04:59 PM)
- Due Date to Pay Application via E-Challan & Net Banking: 29th April 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: Notified Later
Official Portal: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Stay tuned on this page for collecting further updates of UKPSC ARO Recruitment process such as Prelims/ Mains Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Answer Paper, Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Cut Offs, Result, Merit List, etc. Candidates can drop their feedback or questions related to this recruitment in a comment box. Our team experts will answer to every asked query of the readers as speedily as they can, THANK YOU.