≡ Menu

upresults.nic.in – UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015 Declared

UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015 or UP SSC Supply Exam Result 2015 will be announce soon on its authorized website at www.upresults.nic.in:

Uttar Pradesh Board is finally all set to publish UP 10th Supply Result 2015 or UP Board X ClassCompartment Exam Result 2015 for all students through its official website upresults.nic.in. Finally this is good news for 10th Class students of UP Board who had appeared for supplementary exams in June/July 2015, as their long wait is going to over in coming days. Candidates can download or check results by logging into the main portal.

The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is the state government administered autonomous examining authority for UP state. The Board was set up in the year 1921 at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council. This Board is one in India which, from the very start, had adopted 10+2 system of examination. It has its headquarters at Allahabad. It was certified authority for conducting the Standard 10 examination (or secondary school level examination) and Standard 12 examination (or inter collage level exmination) of UP, India. The High school and Intermediate examination is conducted annually and simultaneously all over the state. Main functions of Board are to grant recognition to aspiring school, to prescribe courses and text books for high school and intermediate.

UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015 Release Date

Every year UP Board organize class 10th and 12th main examination for nearly about 32,00,000 students in the month of March/April. This year too Board had conducted the 10th Class main exam and result is already announced on 17th May, 2015 at 12:30 pm in the official website. According to database, approx. 95% students have cleared the UP 10th Exam 2015 and remaining 5% students failed to clear one or multiple subjects.

Recently in June/July 2015, Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh has conducted the supplementary exams of 10th Class successfully according to planned schedule at various examination venues across the UP state. Large number of students who failed to clear in 10th regular exam had participated in this exam with better preparation and determination to do well this time in order to continue their higher studies.

Main aim of organizing compartment exams is to save academic year and to give one more opportunity to students, who failed to pass in main examination of secondary school of 10th Class in March/April 2015. Candidates who scores passing marks will be proceeding further for higher education or other courses in relevant discipline as per their desired and interest. Those who fail to clear again this exam will have to wait for the next session.

As per reliable sources, the council member of Uttar Pradesh Board will declare 10th Class Supplementary Result 2015 in second week of August like last year which was also released in mid of August month. Candidates who had given above supply examination and desperately waiting for publication of results to know whether this time they will pass or have to waste another year. Students are suggested to keep ready their roll no./seat no. for checking scorecard by online mode as results can be declare at any time. For more fresh updates visit our site regularly.

After the declaration of UP Board High School (Class X) Supplementary Exam 2015 Results at primary site candidates can check their scorecard at any time, as service will be available for many days on internet. We notify to students that result which they get from the website is only for information purpose only. They need to collect original copy of result from their respective school offices and handle it safely as it will be use for further procedure.

Here students can get their 10th Class Supplementary Exam Results of UP Board and it’s a very simple steps mentioned below.

Organization: The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh.

Exam Name: UP 10th Supplementary Exam 2015.

Exam Date: June/July 2015.

Kind of Declaration: Compartment or Supplementary Results.

Result Date: Expected in the month of August 2015.

Official Website: www.upresults.nic.in

How to check online UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015?

  • Log on to the official website as mention above.
  • On home page, click on ‘U.P. Board High School (Class X) Examination – 2015 Results’ link.
  • In next page, enter your Roll Number and then click on submit button.
  • Finally, your scorecard will appear on the screen in few seconds.
  • Save it and print out the result copy for further reference.

Important Link:

Check UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015

Wishing you all students a GOOD LUCK for your supplementary exam result.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment