UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2015 notification issued with online application for 3587 posts on its main portal at www.upsssc.gov.in:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has released latest employment news for the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2015 to fill up 3587 vacant posts through its primary site www.upsssc.gov.in. Good news for all interested applicants who were desperately searching for the latest govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh are having best opportunity to grab. The officials of UPSSSC are looking for young, energetic and eligible candidates with good academic record for above recruitment.
UPSSSC is short form of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is Uttar Pradesh agency authorized to conduct various reputed examination in order to engage personal in the various Gram Panchayats of the state. Its head office is located at Lucknow. Every year UPSSSC releases many notifications along with application form and recruit well qualified candidates for the vacancies. In UP it’s a dream of every young and talented applicants to get vacancy under this commission.
All the appropriate applicants for the UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Village Development Officers – VDO) Recruitment must have passed their Class 12th from UP Board or equivalent examination from recognized University and also candidates must be having C.C.C. certificate given by DOEACC society. Eligible applicants can apply for online application on or before 11th July, 2015 for the job recruitment through UPSSSC website. We notify to applicants that not to wait till last date & time, register their application well within the time to avoid last time rush.
We advice to all interested applicants to go through all the norms of UPSSSC Village Development Officers (VDO) Recruitment 2015, before online registration. Candidates should make sure that their email ID is valid and working through out this recruitment process. All the details regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, important dates etc are mentioned below.
UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Uttar Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 3587 posts.
Vacancy Name: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Village Development Officers – VDO).
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General – 2041 posts.
- OBC – 876 posts.
- SC – 614 posts.
- ST – 56 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- Interested applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per extant Govt. orders.
- Applicant must have passed their Class 12th from UP Board or equivalent examination from recognized University.
- Applicant also must be having C.C.C. certificate given by DOEACC society.
- We suggest to all applicants to refer official notification of UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2015.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will get handsomely pay of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Final selection of applicants will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to fill UP Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment Online Form 2015:
- Open the official website of UPSSSC.
- Click on Online Application link on home page.
- Now find the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment’ link and click it.
- Carefully read all the instructions and eligibility criteria mentioned in notification.
- Fill up all mandatory details with correct information without making any mistakes and submit it.
- Finally download it and take print out of application form.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 22nd June, 2015.
- Last Date for Fee Payment at e-post offices: 11th July, 2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 13th July, 2015.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in