UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 398 Clerk & Stenographer Grade-IV Vacancies to apply online UPJN application form at www.upjn.org official website.
We have some great news for the UP job seekers who are searching Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016-17. The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow has released its latest recruitment news this week at their authorized site. If you are eagerly looking for the latest Clerk and Stenographer jobs in UPJN, then this is the golden opportunity that one should not miss. We personally advise the interested and well-qualified candidates not to miss this rare chance. There are total 398 posts vacant for Routine Clerk and Stenographer Grade-IV position according to this latest UPJN Notification published by the UP Government. All the interested candidates who are eligible they have to apply online application for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 through the official website. The whole information has been given for UPJN Clerk Vacancy 2016 here on this page. Contestants can read out this whole article for details about eligibility criteria and tentative dates.
About Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited: The State Government Constituted a Corporation by the name of UTTAR PRADESH JAL NIGAM in the year 1975. This organization came into existence with effect from 18th of June 1975. A headquarter of UPJN is located in Allahabad city. Its area of operation extends to the Uttar Pradesh excluding Cantonment areas under an Act called as Uttar Pradesh Water Supply & Sewerage Act, 1975. The basic objective behind creating this corporation is development and regulation of water supply & sewerage services. The first Sanitary was formed in 1913 with a skeleton staff. Annually, this corporation comes up with fresh employment news for filling up various empty posts available in the department. Right now, it has released most awaited Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment notification for 398 vacancies of Naityik Lipik and Ashulipik posts. Those aspirants who are finding govt careers after 12th pass can go for these vacancies without any hesitation. All the candidates must note that UPJN Recruitment Apply Online link available till 11/07/2016 after that it will be disabled from the official website. Go through below passages for brief details.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited (UPJNL)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in UP
Total No. of Vacant Seats: 398
Ratio of Seats:
- Routine Clerk (Naityik Lipik) – 335 posts
- Stenographer (Ashulipik) Grade-IV – 63 posts
Apply Mode: On-line only
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Routine Clerk Jobs – Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/-
- For Stenographer Jobs – Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,800/-
Application/ Examination Fee:
The application fee will be according to the categories of a candidate in which he/ she falls.
- General & OBC Quota – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- ST/ SC Quota – Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees only)
- PWD Quota – No Fee
UPJN Latest Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.08.16):
- The age of candidates must be above 18 years and below 40 years for both posts.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories like SC/ ST/ OBC by 05 (five) years as per rules and regulation of State Government.
- Contestants who are applying for the vacant seats must be 12th qualified from a Government approved board.
- Candidates are also required to have a diploma certificate in Computer Application.
- Applicants need to have following typing speed post wise:
- For Clerk posts – 25 wpm in Hindi language and 30 wpm in the English language.
- For Stenographer posts – 80 wpm speed in Hindi language only.
At last, only the most appropriate participants will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance in following selection stages.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- Contestants can download official notification for syllabus and exam pattern from a direct link provided below.
Admit Card/ Call Letter:
- The admit card of written examination for both posts will be uploaded 10-12 days prior to exam date. Candidates can download their admit card by logging to an official website.
How to Fill UPJN Clerk Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website or directly click on a link provided below.
- In a homepage, navigate to the Notification panel and click on the link related to this recruitment.
- Analyze the official notification and then click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Fill up the appropriate and necessary details in an Application Form.
- Submit the application form after checking thoroughly,
- Take a soft copy of the form for your convenience and also for the future usage.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 21st June 2016
- Ending Date for Registration of Online Application:
11th July 201621st July 2016
- Due Date for Fee Payment by Offline Mode:
12th July 201622nd July 2016
- Admit Card Availability Date: 10-12 days prior to an examination
- Date for Written Test: 05th, 06th & 07th August 2016
Official website: www.upjn.org
Latest Update: The board has extended the last date of registration from 11/07/2016 to 21/07/2016. Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible without wasting time. Stay with us for more news in upcoming days.
All the candidates who are willing and eligible need to apply as early as possible. They should not miss this golden opportunity. To get the latest information regarding upcoming jobs in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, stay in touch with us. Contestants must refer to official notification carefully before applying for a particular post. Candidates can bookmark our techufo.in website for the latest updates on UP Jal Nigam Clerk Notification. If anyone faces any trouble or issue regarding the recruitment then they can leave their comment in a given box. We will provide you immediate help as soon as possible. ALL THE BEST!!!!!