UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification released for UP Power Corporation Stenographer and Office Asst 2662 latest vacancies to apply Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Application Form at www.uppcl.org:
We have tremendous employment news update for Uttar Pradesh PCL Job Seekers!! For all those unemployed people searching UP sarkari naukri, we are delineating latest information on Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag Bharti in this article. Recently, the State Government has released recruitment notification for latest Stenographer and Officer Assistant jobs in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. As per the official advertisement, there are massive 2662 numbers of UPPCL Latest Vacancies going to fill up by the company. We are confident about these new job openings in UP Power Corp Ltd will boast fresher and experienced people looking for careers in govt organization. All those eligible candidates want to apply online for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 can visit the official website. The official UPPCL Stenographer Notification download link will get updated after 20th July’17 at the bottom of this page. If you are interested in this recruitment, then check out UPPCL Jobs 2017-2018 related eligibility details and selection process from the below description. All the possible information available here on this web page.
|उत्तर प्रदेश बिजली विभाग कार्यालय सहायक/आशुलिपिक भर्ती २०१७LATEST UPDATE! UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Bharti Notification 1/VSA/2017 has released. You can download the Advertisement pdf file from a quick link uploaded below. Submit your Application from 25/07/2017 to 12/08/2017 using an Online Apply Link attached at the end of this article. Utilize this opportunity and register your details as early as possible. Stay connected with this page for next update.|
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited headquartered at Lucknow after its formation in the year of 2000 on 14th January. It is a Government Undertaking Company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. This organization has restructured into various departments for efficient operations and management. The Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (DVVNL), Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (MVVNL), Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (PUVVNL, Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (PVVNL), Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Ltd (UPPTCL), Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO) and Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA) are the subsidiaries of this company. Its supplies quality power at 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency, with Fault repairs in 1 to 2 hours. Their motto is Save Electricity to Help Nation. Their mission is to be a global industry Leader working in close cooperation with other utilities supporting self-sustained growth through financially viable business units. They are looking to provide a world class cost of supply and world-class profits by doubling the turnover every 05 years. They are always in search of eligible staff to improve their productivity.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply @www.uppcl.org
For UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017-2018 recently the company has published advertisement in the local newspaper. According to the sources, the UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2017 latest notification to fill up 2662 vacancies of Officer Asst and Stenographer posts will be out soon at the official site. This employment news related to latest electricity department vacancies in UP would be a unique opportunity for jobless people having essential qualifications. Those individuals intended for high remuneration can go for this Uttar Pradesh PCL Stenographer Vacancy. The higher authorities have provided all the details regarding education qualification and registration dates in the official advertisement. Applicants must have a minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 40 years for these posts. We are expecting the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application process will start from July 04th week and ends on August 02nd week. Here we notify all candidates that the registration process will be done through online mode only. Our team will upload UPPCL Apply Online Link in this article immediately after the publication of an official notification at the website.
UPPCL Stenographer Notification 2017 PDF
The UP Bijli Vibhag officials will organize a selection process for 2402 Office Assistants and 260 Stenographer vacancies after the completion of registration procedure. The selection modes may consist of written exam and personal interview. The written examination date will be revealed later by the authority. Contenders are advised to read guidelines given in the official advertisement. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements and other conditions are only able to apply online through the designated portal. You may verify the UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs age limit, qualifications, pay scale, selection methodology, application fee, submission dates, and registration steps from the remaining article.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (U.P.P.C.L.)
Recruitment Notice No.: 1/VSA/2017
Job Category: UP Government Sector Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Total Vacancies: 2662
UP Bijli Vibhag Vacancy 2017 Details:-
- Office Assistant Grade-3 (Karyalai Sahayak) – 2402 posts
- GEN: 1204 vacancies
- OBC: 647 vacancies
- SC: 504 vacancies
- ST: 47 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade-3 (Ashulipik) – 260 posts
- GEN: 132 vacancies
- OBC: 69 vacancies
- SC: 54 vacancies
- ST: 05 vacancies
Submission Process: On-line
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Pay Scale (per month): The selected applicants will get following pay scale along grade pay from the company. The pay scale posts wise as follows:
- Office Assistant (कार्यालय सहायक) Post: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,600/- per month.
- Stenographer (आशुलिपिक) Post: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,600/- per month
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable): The Application Fee for General, OBC, SC, ST, PH, etc. categories as follows:
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees)
- SC/ST Category Contestants: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred rupees)
- Physically Handicapped Category Aspirants: Rs. 10/- (ten rupees)
- Other State Applicants: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees)
Fee Payment Modes: Contestants can pay their fees through options like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Challan. Furthermore, details about the modes of payment can be grab by referring the notification.
Uttar Pradesh PCL Stenographer Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff date i.e. 01.07.2016):-
- Candidates must have their age above 21 years and below 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category aspirants as per government norms.
Educational Qualifications: All those who want to go forward to this UP Power Corporation Recruitment process must have following qualifications from a recognized University or Institution. Check out the post wise qualification as shown below.
- For Office Assistant Vacancy: Contestants must have a Graduation Degree in Commerce and a knowledge of Computer Typing in Hindi.
- For Steno Grade-III Vacancy: Applying candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent. A Computer Typing Knowledge in the Hindi Language is must for this post.
Selection System: The best aspirants will get selected through the following selection exams.
- Written Test
- Type Writing Test
- Document Verification (if necessary)
Procedure to Fill Online UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti Application Form 2017:-
You are required to have a personal email ID and mobile number while filling up the registration form. Scanned copies of photograph, signature and certificates will require during the submission process.
- Open the official website of UP Power Corporation Limited.
- Search a link named as “Download UPPCL Office Assistant/ Stenographer Jobs Notification 2017-18” from a homepage.
- Open the link and read all the details provided in a notification pdf file.
- Download the Bank Challan Form to deposit your fees.
- Now, press “Apply Online Application Form” button to start the registration procedures.
- Fill the application form with details like Name, Gender, Category, Age Limit, Education, Address, Contact Number, Email, etc.
- Upload the photo, signature, and documents carefully.
- Submit the application form by clicking on “Submit” option.
- Download and save the system generated Reference Number & Password.
- At last, print a copy of recruitment form for just reference.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern: Applicants are requested to refer the notification for complete information regarding exam syllabus and pattern.
uppcl.org recruitment 2017 apply online dates
- Official Notification Release Date: 20th July 2017
- Online Registration of Applications Starts On: 25th July 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12th August 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: August 2017
- Date for Written Test: In a first week of September 2017
- Result Declaration Date: October/November 2017
Hall Ticket/Admit Card Details:-
- The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will release admit card through its official website.
- To download hall ticket, all the candidates have to use their Registration ID Number and Password provided after submission process.
- The Admit Card will be available to download only for those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the Corporation.
Results/Merit List/Cutoff Marks: The final result of this recruitment will publish 01 or 02 months after an examination date. In the merit list, the authority will mention Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Marks, etc. of those applicants whose selection of next round done. The department will upload result of every applied candidate to their official web page only.
Hello, Applicants!! We have provided UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 related all the useful information in this article. Those who are going to apply for these UP Power Corporation Jobs must fill the online application form before a due date. Submitting registration form early will help you to avoid the possibility of a server failure on last day. Keep visiting this page for the further updates on syllabus/ exam pattern, admit card, cut off marks, answer key, and results. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in for easy access. Write your query and feedback in a comment box given below. Our team will answer as soon as they can. Follow our website to get regular news on current govt vacancies. ALL THE BEST for this recruitment!!