UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification released for UP Power Corporation Stenographer and Office Asst 2523 latest vacancies to apply Uttar Pradesh PCL Online Application Form at www.uppcl.org:
We have tremendous employment news update for Uttar Pradesh PCL Job Seekers!! For all those unemployed people searching UP sarkari naukri, we are delineating latest information on Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vibhag Bharti in this article. Recently, the State Government has released recruitment notification for latest Stenographer and Officer Assistant jobs in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. As per the official advertisement, there are massive 2523 numbers of UPPCL Latest Vacancies going to fill up by the company. We are confident about these new job openings in UP Power Corp Ltd will boast fresher and experienced people looking for careers in govt organization. All those eligible candidates want to apply online for UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 can visit the official website. The official UPPCL Stenographer Notification download link is updated at the bottom of this page. If you are interested in this recruitment, then check out UPPCL Jobs 2020 related eligibility details and selection process from the below description. All the possible information available here on this web page.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | UP Power Corporation Stenographer Jobs Apply Online Application @www.uppcl.org
- 1 UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 | UP Power Corporation Stenographer Jobs Apply Online Application @www.uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Office Assistant/ Steno Notification 2020
- 1.2 UP Bijli Vibhag Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh PCL Office Assistant & Steno Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.4 Procedure to Fill Online UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti Application Form 2020
- 1.5 UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 uppcl.org recruitment 2020 apply online dates
- 1.7 UP Power Corporation Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
For UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2020 recently the company has published advertisement on the official website. According to the sources, the UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 latest notification to fill up 2523 vacancies of Officer Asst and Stenographer posts has uploaded on 13th December to the online portal. This employment news related to latest electricity department vacancies in UP would be a unique opportunity for jobless people having essential qualifications. Those individuals intended for high remuneration can go for this Uttar Pradesh PCL Stenographer Vacancy. The higher authorities have provided all the details regarding education qualification and registration dates in the official advertisement. Applicants must have a minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 40 years for these posts. We are expecting the UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Online Application process will start from 14th of December’17 and ends on 29th of December’17. Here we notify all candidates that the registration process will be done through online mode only. Our team has uploaded UPPCL Apply Online Link in this article immediately after the publication of an official notification at the website.
UPPCL Office Assistant/ Steno Notification 2020
|♦ उत्तर प्रदेश बिजली विभाग कार्यालय सहायक/ आशुलिपिक भर्ती Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (U.P.P.C.L.)|
|Recruitment Notice No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||2523 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Roles:||a) Office Assistant (Grade-III)
b) Stenographer (Grade-III)
|Job Category:||UP Government Power Sector Jobs|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Due Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The UP Bijli Vibhag officials will organize a selection process for 2296 Office Assistants and 227 Stenographer vacancies after the completion of registration procedure. The selection modes may consist of written exam and personal interview. The written examination date will be revealed later by the authority. Contenders are advised to read guidelines given in the official advertisement link available at the bottom of this blog page. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements and other conditions are only able to apply online through the designated portal. You may verify the UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs age limit, qualifications, pay scale, selection methodology, application fee, submission dates, and registration steps from the remaining article.
UP Bijli Vibhag Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Office Assistant Grade-3 (Karyalai Sahayak) –
|Sr. No.||Categories||Total Vacancies|
|a.||GEN (General)||1150 vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||619 vacancies|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||482 vacancies|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||45 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||2296 vacancies|
|♦ Stenographer Grade-3 (Ashulipik) –
|Sr. No.||Categories||Total Vacancies|
|a.||GEN (General)||115 vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||61 vacancies|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||47 vacancies|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||04 vacancies|
|TOTAL ⇒||227 vacancies|
Uttar Pradesh PCL Office Assistant & Steno Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff date i.e. 01.07.2020): The age limit for categories like reserved category and unreserved category as shown below:-
- Candidates must have their age above 21 years and below 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category aspirants as per government norms.
Educational Qualifications: All those who want to go forward to this UP Power Corporation Recruitment process must have following qualifications from a recognized University or Institution. Check out the post wise qualification as shown below.
- For Office Assistant Vacancy: Contestants must have a Graduation Degree in Commerce and a knowledge of Computer Typing in Hindi.
- For Steno Grade-III Vacancy: Applying candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent. A Computer Typing Knowledge in the Hindi Language is must for this post.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Pay Scale (per month): The selected applicants will get following pay scale along grade pay from the company. The pay scale posts wise as follows:
- Office Assistant (कार्यालय सहायक) Post: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,600/- per month.
- Stenographer (आशुलिपिक) Post: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 02,600/- per month
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable): The Application Fee for General, OBC, SC, ST, PH, etc. categories as follows:-
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees)
- SC/ ST Category Contestants: Rs. 700/- (seven hundred rupees)
- Physically Handicapped Category Aspirants: Rs. 10/- (ten rupees)
- Other State Applicants: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees)
Fee Payment Modes: Here are the important points related to payment of application/ processing fees:-
- Online Payment: Contestants can pay their Application or Processing Fee through options like ATM cum Debit Card of any bank, Credit Card of any bank, Net Banking through any bank to make the online payment. The online payment facility is available through SBI & CCAvenue both the payment options.
- Offline (Challan) Payment: Candidates can select payment through SBI and download the preprinted Challan form for depositing fee by selecting “SBI Branch” payment option and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours. Your payment will reflect after 48 Hours in case of payment made through CHALLAN.
- Furthermore, details about the modes of payment can be grab by referring the notification.
Procedure to Fill Online UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti Application Form 2020
You are required to have a personal email ID and mobile number while filling up the registration form. Scanned copies of photograph, signature and certificates will require during the submission process. For any technical help regarding the application process, you may call at Helpdesk number i.e. 8009470451 from 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Monday to Saturday). All candidates are advised to submit online application without waiting for the last date in order to avoid any inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties at the official website. Now, here are the steps for registering online application form at an official web page as follows:-
|♦ How to Apply Online Instructions Step-wise ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of UP Power Corporation Limited.
Step 02: Search a link named as “Download UPPCL Office Assistant/ Stenographer Jobs Notification 2020” from a homepage.
Step 03: Open the link and read all the details provided in a notification pdf file.
Step 04: Download the Bank Challan Form to deposit your fees.
Step 05: Now, press “Apply Online Application Form” button to start the registration procedures.
Step 06: Fill the application form with details like Name, Gender, Category, Age Limit, Education, Address, Contact Number, Email, etc.
Step 07: Upload the photo (size should be less than 80Kb), signature (size should be less than 50Kb) and documents carefully.
Step 08: Submit the application form by clicking on “Submit” option.
Step 09: Download and save the system generated Reference Number & Password.
Step 10: At last, print a copy of recruitment form for just reference.
UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
Selection System: The best aspirants will get selected through the following selection exams:-
- Written Test
- Type Writing Test
- Document Verification (if necessary)
About Syllabus/ Exam Pattern: Applicants are requested to refer the notification for complete information regarding exam syllabus and pattern. Start your preparation for the exam soon after you complete the registration process. Also, refer the previous papers, sample papers, model papers, etc. for getting an idea about the examination. The syllabus will help candidates in preparing for the exam. Check the exam syllabus as well as the pattern from an official notification link posted below.
uppcl.org recruitment 2020 apply online dates
All the Important dates about Notification, Apply Online and Fee Payment are listed below in description. The dates for Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Written Examination and Result will be available soon after officially released at the online portal.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Online Registration of Applications Starts On:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates to Pay Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Date for Written Test:||To be notified soon|
|Result Declaration Date:||To be notified soon|
UP Power Corporation Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020
- The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will release admit card through its official website.
- To download UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card, all the candidates have to use their Registration ID Number and Password provided after submission process.
- The UP Power Corp Steno Exam Hall Ticket will be available to download only for those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the Corporation.
- As the written exam is going to held in January 2018 month, so the Board will start issuing Admit Card in January 01st or 02nd week only.
- According to our expectation, all the eligible candidates will get to download their Call Letter only one or two weeks before an exam date.
- Every applicants must bring this Admit Card on the examination day for participation and verification purpose.
- Soon after downloading the Admit Card, just check your details and read out all the Important instructions mentioned in it. In case of any doubt related to hall ticket, contact authority officials through email or helpline number.
About UP Power Corporation Exam Results/Merit List/Cutoff Marks: The final result of this recruitment will publish 01 or 02 months after an examination date. In the merit list, the authority will mention Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Marks, etc. of those applicants whose selection of next round done. The department will upload result of every applied candidate to their official web page only. Candidates whose score is equal or more than cutoff marks as decided by officials will get their Name listed on the merit list. Here we advise all the contestants to subscribe this website so that they can receive a notification whenever any latest update related to Admit Card and Results available at the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited headquartered at Lucknow after its formation in the year of 2000 on 14th January. It is a Government Undertaking Company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Uttar Pradesh. Its chairman is Mr. Sanjay Agarwal. This organization has restructured into various departments for efficient operations and management. The Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (DVVNL), Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (MVVNL), Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (PUVVNL), Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd (PVVNL), Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Ltd (UPPTCL), Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO) and Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA) are the subsidiaries of this company. Its supplies quality power at 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency, with Fault repairs in 1 to 2 hours. Their motto is Save Electricity to Help Nation. Their mission is to be a global industry Leader working in close cooperation with other utilities supporting self-sustained growth through financially viable business units. They are looking to provide a world class cost of supply and world-class profits by doubling the turnover every 05 years. They are always in search of eligible staff to improve their productivity.
Hello, Applicants!! We have provided UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 related all the useful information in this article. Those who are going to apply for these UP Power Corporation Jobs must fill the online application form before a due date. Submitting registration form early will help you to avoid the possibility of a server failure on last day. Keep visiting this page for the further updates on syllabus/ exam pattern, admit card, cut off marks, answer key, and results. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in for easy access. Write your query and feedback in a comment box given below. Our team will answer as soon as they can. Follow our website to get regular news on current govt vacancies. ALL THE BEST for this recruitment!!