UPPCL Recruitment 2015 notification has been released along with online application form for the 395 Assistant Accountant Posts on its authorized web page www.uppcl.org:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd had issued fresh employment news of this week through main website, regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacant designations of Asst Accountant. All the appropriate and capable candidates who are searching Government Jobs in UP are having best opportunity to grab by applying Online Application. Due to huge reputation in market, the officials of department are looking to hire young skilled and positive minded individuals with proven academic records for 395 UPPCL Job Vacancies.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited was formed in the year 2000 on January 14th under the Electricity Act, 1948. It is a statutory corporation, responsible for electricity transmission and distribution throughout the State. The head office of board is located at Lucknow city. This corporation is one of the largest power sector firms of country by serving best supply quality: 2% variation in voltage and 0.5 Hz variation in frequency. The department had most motivated, satisfied and best-trained workforce with full competence in all key areas.
All those passionate applicants who wish to participate for UPPCL Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy 2015 must have Degree in Commerce & ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level/ ‘B’ Level/ ‘C’ Level from DOEACC. Eligible aspirants can apply online for registration through concerned portal from 9th November to 8th December 2015. Contenders must note that by missing the due date of submission, afterwards their filled form will not be accepted at any cost. Admit card/Hall Ticket for written examination shall be uploaded after completion of application process. The details of exam timetable, date and venue address will be intimate in the admission ticket.
Here we notify candidates interested in graduation based govt careers to read all the norms and eligibility criteria of Uttar Pradesh PCL Notification 2015-16, before applying for the post. During filling recruitment application, contestants should make sure that their colour photograph and signature are clearly visible. The brief instruction about vacancies, job location, upper age limit, essential qualification, pay slab, selection systems, important dates, application/examination fees, “How to Apply Online”, etc. are well mentioned below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Unit: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in U.P.
Total Vacancies: 395 posts
Vacancy Name: Assistant Accountant
Application Procedures: Online
- Suitable applicants having Degree in Commerce stream from a recognized university or institutions are quite eligible for mentioned posts.
- Candidates also required to have O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level/ ‘B’ Level/ ‘C’ Level Certificates from DOEACC (NIELIT Institution)
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- The contender’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
- The Upper Age Relaxation shall be beneficial to reservation cast (SC/ST/OBC) by FIVE years as per state government rules.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
- SC/ST Quota (only UP Candidates): Rs. 700/- (seven hundreds only)
- Physically Handicapped Category Contestants: Rs. 10/- (ten rupee only)
- General/OBC Quota and Ex-Serviceman Applicants: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)
- For Candidates of other State: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)
Scale of Pay:
- The recruited personnel for the post will receive best Pay Band and Grade Pay per month from corporation.
- The recruitment selection for 395 uppcl.org posts will be made on the based of aspirant’s performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to fill UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Login to authorized web portal.
- In main page, click on the link named “Recruitment Adv. of UPPCL Asst Accountant-2015”.
- Read the notification carefully and then download Payment Challan.
- After depositing payment, re-login to the same page and press on “Apply Online” link to continue registration procedures.
- Now fill up the prescribed format of application form with correct information.
- Verify and then submit the application.
- Download and take printout of submitted copy with Reference ID for further selection usages.
Important Dates for Nominees:
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications: 09/11/2015
- Last/Ending Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: 08/12/2015
- Expected Date for the Written Examination: December 2015
Authorized Website: www.uppcl.org