UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 UP Power Corp Ltd Notification for latest 256 Assistant Accountant Vacancies available to apply online application form at www.uppcl.org official website.
Today we are going to share latest employment news of this month for those people searching jobs after commerce degree in UP state. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is back with yet another employment notification for direct recruitment of Assistant Accountants category wise in their departments. On 29th September, the Vidyut Seva Aayog has published this UPPCL latest Notification for 256 Sahayak Lekhakar Vacancies through their official website. As we know, lots of job seekers are eagerly waiting for this career opportunity in UP Power Corp Ltd. The higher authority has fixed the last date 28th October 2016 to submit UPPCL online application form for Asst Accountant posts. Eligible contestants can start registration only after availability of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment forms. Those contestants interested in UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 process and fulfills eligibility criteria can apply their applications via online mode by logging to the official site. For UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar Bharti 2016 related more details, we advised you to read this article entirely.
About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited: It formed on 14th January 2000 for reformation and restructuring Power Sectors in UP (India). It is a State Government-owned Power Generation Company, headquartered in Lucknow city. This company is responsible for planning and managing the sector through electricity transmission and distribution within the state. For efficient operation & management, this organization further restructured into various departments. It is the largest power sector firm of India which serves best services to consumers. “Save Electricity, Help Nation” is their motto. The company has most motivated, satisfied and best-trained employees with full competence in all key areas. Mr. Sanjay Agarwal is a chairman of the company. Their vision is to make the organization as one of the best-managed utilities in power sector. They are also looking for providing access to electricity to everyone in the state. Frequently it releases various job notifications for appointing best candidates. All the recruitment processes of this company done through the official portal.
As per UP Power Corporation Jobs Advertisement, the authority is going to recruit the young graduates for 256 vacancies of Assistant Accountants in UPPCL. It is an employment opportunity for those candidates who are checking Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs updates can refer the official notification. All those contestants who are going to apply for this post must have Graduation Degree in Commerce with good academic record. The age limit of every candidate for UP Bijli Vibhag Sahayak Lekhakar Vacancy 2016-17 should not be above 40 years as on cutoff date. Those who are belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation as per the State Govt rules. The official link to apply for UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment will be made available from 07th October 2016 at the concerned site. We have also provided a direct link for online registration at the bottom of this page. Here we notify contenders that no offline forms accepted by the authority. Interested contestants need to submit their application during provided time on all days at the primary website.
The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Notification download link available below so that candidates can download it and verify their eligibility for this recruitment. Job seekers are required to read the advertisement before applying their application form at the primary site. The complete process of UPPCL Asst Accountants Apply Online provided at the bottom. The entire information regarding UP Bijli Vibhag Vacancies educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection system, initial dates, etc. explained briefly below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Latest Details:-
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Recruitment Advt No.: 6/VSA/2016/Asst-Acounts-256
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: UP state
Total No. of Vacancies: 256
Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar)
Category wise Vacancies Details:
- General/ Unreserved Category – 129 vacancies
- OBC Category – 69 vacancies
- SC Category – 53 vacancies
- ST Category – 05 vacancies
Registration Process: In On-line mode
Salary (per month):
- The recruited applicants for the post will receive Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 03,000/- per month
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ST Category (only UP Candidates): Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- Physically Handicapped Category: Rs. 10/- (ten rupee)
- General/OBC Quota and Ex-Serviceman Aspirants: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
- Other State Applicants: Rs. 900/- (nine hundred rupees)
Aspirants can pay their fees by using any of the following payment options.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- State Bank of India (SBI) Challan
UP Bijli Vibhag Sahayak Lekhakar Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications from a recognized University or Institution of the Government.
- Degree in Commerce stream
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level/ ‘B’ Level/ ‘C’ Level Certificates from DOEACC
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.16):
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years for General Quota
- Age relaxation will be beneficial by five years for reservation cast as per state government norms.
The selection process for this recruitment will be done through the following tasks.
- Written Test
- Part-I – 50 questions
- Part-II – 150 questions
- Personal Interview
- Check out written test syllabus from the notification pdf file available below.
How to Apply Online UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website of this corporation to start a registration process.
- Find out a download link titled as “UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar Advertisement 2016-17” from a homepage and then open it.
- First, download the notification pdf file and read it carefully.
- Also, don’t forget to download Bank Challan Form for Fee Payment.
- Re-login to the same page after depositing your fees.
- Now, click on “Apply Online Application Form” link to continue registration procedures.
- An application form in prescribed format will display on your screen.
- Insert your details like Name, Category, Gender, Age, Education, Address, Email, etc. in the empty boxes.
- Upload necessary documents along with photograph and signature.
- At last, submit your recruitment form by clicking on “Final Submit” button.
- Save the system generated Reference ID Number and Password.
- Take printout for further use in the selection process.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07th of October 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 28th of October 2016
- Date to Download Admit Card for Written Exam: 08th of November 2016
- Written Examination Date: 20th of November 2016
Official Website: www.uppcl.org
Helpline Email ID: email@example.com
The UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 of Sahayak Lekhakar 256 vacancies process will stop on 28/10/16 so try to apply as early as possible for avoiding server failure at the concerned site. Keep visiting this page to collect latest updates on admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, result and final merit list. Applicants can bookmark our site www.techufo.in to their web browser for easy access. Write your query in a feedback box provided below. We will answer immediately as fast as possible. If you are interested in updates related to latest govt vacancies, then follow our website regularly. ALL THE BEST!!