UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Notification released for 217 Technician Jr Engineer JE vacancies to apply online application form at www.uprvunl.org:
Hello readers, we have exciting news to share with you regarding the current govt vacancies in Uttar Pradesh..!! The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is now back with most awaited job opening Advertisement U-25/UPRVUSA/2016 by publishing at their official website. For the latest UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 of Technician Grade 2 and Junior Engineer (Trainee), there are total 217 vacancies will be offered to the best candidates by the company. This employment news update would be useful for the career-oriented and suitable contestants searching UPRVUNL JE Vacancy 2016 since a long time. We advise contenders not to miss this lifetime employment opportunity in UPJVNL. Interested contestants can download UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Notification pdf through a quick link attached at the bottom of this page. Eligible people can apply for recruitment process by logging to the official site. Don’t forget to submit online applications on or before 04th October 2016 last date. Contenders can check out all the information related to this notice including the eligibility criteria and selection process from this article.
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited: It is a UP Government Undertaking Company, established on 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956. It was formed for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state. The company’s registered office located at Shakti Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow, UP. It handles thermal power stations of the Uttar Pradesh. It is fully owned state thermal power utility. It is one of the largest thermal power generation companies in the country. Today it is looking after operations of five thermal power plants located in UP, with a total generating capacity of 4933 MW. It is responsible for generation, transmission, and distribution of power within the state. Their mission is to be a leader in generating, transmitting and distributing electric energy most efficiently through collaboration with its partners. The company has 1311 executives and 6514 non-executives on its roll. Regularly, this organization comes up with latest recruitment notifications for those candidates who are looking to start careers in UPRVUNL. It appoints best applicants by organizing various types of exams on scheduled timetables.
The Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd has released latest notification for the recruitment of 64 Junior Engineer Trainees (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Civil Cadre) and 153 Technicians Grade-II (Electrician, Fitter, and Instrument). Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for the available 217 UPJVNL vacancies. The selection committee is looking to hire bright young professionals for operation and maintenance of Hydro Electric Projects. All the contestants who want to apply for UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment need to have finished their 12th exam with Science and Maths subject. The applicants must hold a Diploma certificate in a relevant discipline for the post of JE. Contestants can find apply online link for UPJVNL Jr Engineer Recruitment in a homepage of the website. Appropriate candidates can fill and submit their applications from 05/09/16 to 04/10/16 via online sources at the concerned website. All the aspirants are advised to apply early to get the examination center of their choice. The computer based test and document verification will conduct by the board for the final selection of applicants. Applicants have to read the notification for being sure about their eligibility.
Check UPRVUNL Technician Jobs 2016 related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, grade pay, etc. from the following passages.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 Latest Updates:-
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Recruitment Advt. No.: U-25/UPRVUSA/2016(UPJVNL)
Type of Job: UP Govt Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh
Total Number of Vacancies: 217
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details:-
- Junior Engineer – 64 posts
- Electrical: 24
- Mechanical: 12
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 08
- Civil: 20
- Technician Grade-II – 153 posts
- Electrician: 65
- Fitter: 60
- Instrument: 28
Apply Mode: On-line
Scale of Pay (per month):
Selection applicants will receive following pay scale post wise:-
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) Posts: Pay Band Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-.
- Technician Grade-II Posts: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-.
- Applicants need to submit Rs. 2.00 lacs for both the posts for a 05 years period at the time of joining.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- For JE Trainee vacancy:
- General Category – Rs. 700/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 500/-
- For TG-2 vacancy:
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 400/-
- On-line sources: Debit Card, Credit Card, SBI Net Banking, etc.
- Off-line sources: Bank Challan Form
UPJVNL Junior Engineer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Aspirants must have following qualifications passed from a government approved board or university.
- Junior Engineer (T) Jobs:
- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Industrial & Production Engineering.
- Technician G-II Jobs:
- 12th pass (Science & Maths Subjects)
- ITI Diploma in Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrument/ Electronics Trade
- CCC Examination Passed from DOEACC Society
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.16):
- Above 18 years and below 40 years for the unreserved category contestants.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules and regulations of the state government.
The most eligible aspirants are selected based on their combined marks scored from the following selection tasks:-
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Document Verification
- The syllabus and pattern for the computer based test will update soon by us here in this article.
- The board will make available admit card/ hall ticket 10 days before the commencement of examination.
- Applicants need to use their Application Number and Password to download the admit card from the concerned site.
Process to Apply Online UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment Application Form 2016:-
Note: It is mandatory for every candidate to have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number for submission of online application. Candidates have to keep active this E-mail ID and Mobile Number till the declaration of final result.
- Visit the official web page or press on a link provided below.
- Navigate to “Public Notices” section given on a homepage.
- Find out a link titled as “Recruitment of JE (T) (E&M), JE (T) (Civil) & Technician Grade-II Jobs in UPJVNL” and then click on it.
- Download the notification and read all the general instructions carefully as written in it.
- Now go back to homepage and press “Apply Online” link to proceed further for the registration process.
- Fill up the Application Form with appropriate and necessary details.
- Pay your fees through online payment mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net Banking) or download the challan and make the payment in State Bank of India Branches.
- Upload documents, recent colored photograph, and signature.
- Click on “Submit” button after verifying the registration form.
- Save your Application Number and Password as it will require for downloading hall ticket/admit card from the website.
Key Dates for the Contestants:-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 05th September 2016
- Closing/ Last Date for Filling the Online Application Form: 04th October 2016
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 05th October 2016
- Date for Download of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: 02nd week of October 2016
- Written Examination Date: 04th week of October 2016 (may vary)
Official Website: www.uprvunl.org
All those who are willing and eligible need to submit UPRVUNL Jobs 2016 Online Application Form as early as possible. Stay in touch with us to know more information and eligibility details regarding upcoming jobs in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. All are requested to refer official notification much before applying for their desired post. Readers can save techufo.in for latest updates on the syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks and result. Write your questions in a comment box given below. Our team will provide an immediate answer as quick as possible. Thank You!!
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2015 notification has been made available for 1100 Vidyut Sewa Ayog JE, Technician, AE vacancies along with online application form on its official website at www.uprvunl.org.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has recently published fresh employment news for the UPRVUNL Recruitment to fill up 1100 vacant designations of Technician Grade-II, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Office Assistant, Lekha Lipik Assistant Lekhakar and Doctor Posts through its main portal at www.uprvunl.org. Good news for all qualified contestants who were desperately searching for latest govt jobs in UP, can utilize this best opportunity by filing the UPRVUNL application form. Official authority is looking for talented, young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic records for above job vacancies.
All the intrigued and appropriate contestants for UP Vidyut Sewa Ayog JE, Technician, AE posts who are willing to participate in this recruitment process must have clear at least SSC or ITI with NCVT certificate or a holder of diploma in engineering or BE/B.Tech or MBBS from recognized university/institution/board. Eligible candidates can submit online applications on all days during 15th July, 2015 to 17th August, 2015 for above job recruitment at concerned authorized site. We strictly advised to contestants not to wait till the last date & time, register their application within the time to avoid last time traffic.
Job seekers are suggested to read all the norms and eligibility conditions for the vacancies carefully and only apply if they fulfill all the conditions as mentioned in official notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. All the brief details about vacancies, age limit, location, educational qualifications, application fee, pay slab, selection procedure, important dates etc are well mentioned below.
Total Vacancies: 1100 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Technician Grade-II (TG-2): 592 posts.
- Executive Engineer (Electrical & Civil): 275 posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil): 31 posts.
- Office Assistant: 148 posts.
- Lekha Lipik: 19 posts.
- Assistant Lekhakar: 23 posts.
- Doctor: 20 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- Interested candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- Interested applicants must have following capability such as SSC or ITI with NCVT certificate or a holder of diploma in engineering or BE/B.Tech or MBBS from recognized university/institution/board.
- Please refer to official notification.
- For Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Doctors Posts: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay.
- Final selection of candidates for the UPRVUNL Vacancies based on their performance in Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill UPRVUNL Recruitment Form 2016?
- Open the official website of UPRVUNL.
- On home page, select the ‘TG-2, EE & AE Recruitment 2015’ link via ‘Public Notices’ section and click on it.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Now, fill up all mandatory details in online application form without making any type of mistakes.
- Upload required documents, photo, verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the online application form for the further procedure.
- Notification Date: 15th July, 2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th July, 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th August, 2015.
- Dates for Payment of Fee: From 26th July, 2015 to 19th August, 2015.
- Date for Written Examination: In the month of September 2015.
- Date for Admit Card: most probably in 10-15 days before of exam date.
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our portal for getting latest updates related to uprvunl vacancy, admit card, exam syllabus, exam pattern, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their query related to article. Our team member will repose you as soon as possible.