UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 208 vacancies of Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist Posts along with application link has been published to apply online at www.upsc.gov.in authorized website.
The Union Public Service Commission has now already updated a most awaited Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination Notice 04/2016-GEOL on 06th February to their official web portal. The employment advertise concerning UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2016 disclosed by the commission officials in order to select highly talented and motivated individuals for 208 Group ‘A’ posts. All those jobless youth who in recent times energetically searching for latest central govt jobs after degree, they are having a wonderful opportunity to grab above mentioned vacancies. The commission has released this good news for passionate people who are interested in applying for UPSC Jobs. After going through eligibility criteria, if candidates feel comfortable with this combined exam notification, then must take advantage by submitting an online application form within provided time period.
About Union Public Service Commission: It is an India’s centralized agency that established in the year of 1926 on October 01st. The Head office of this agency is addressed at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. This commission was formed with the main aim of conducting reputed examination to recruit best job seekers in various government and non-government sectors. Mr. Deepak Gupta was designated as the Chairperson of this organization. Annually on fixed schedule, commission hosts numbers of competitive exams of Civil Services, ESE, Indian Forest Service, CDS, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Engineering, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy, Combined Defence Services, Indian Statistical Service, Combined Medical Services, Indian Economic Service and many more. It’s a privilege of every talented Indian citizen to get selected for vacancy under this organization.
Now, UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2016 Notification is released to fill up Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist posts in the Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines) and Junior Hydrogeologists posts in the Central Ground Water Board (Ministry of Water Resources). So, all those dynamic and appropriate candidates who wish to respond this current employment news must have at least cleared their Master’s Degree in the relevant stream or its equivalent from any government certified university. The board authority has already started registration procedures through online mode and every aspirant must note that no other mode is allowed for submission of application. So, here we notify every qualified participant that UPSC Geologist Apply Online link will be activated upto 04/03/16 till 11:59 PM in concerned official website of the commission. Here, all candidates are advised not to miss a due date of submission because after the closing date submission link will be disabled and afterward their filled forms will not be accepted at any cost.
All those contenders who are applying must ensure that they fulfill each and every eligibility conditions by going through UPSC Geologist Notification 2016 for admission to the examination. A competitive examination for recruitment of the posts will be organized by commission commencing from 13/05/16. Below, we have provided the entire useful information on UPSC GEOL exam such as education/ academic qualifications, upper age, age requirement, application/ examination fees, exam syllabus/ pattern, important dates, selection procedures, pay band, grade pay, etc.
UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Sarkari Naukari
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 208
Post Name: Group ‘A’
Allocation Posts wise Vacancies:
- Geologist Posts – 121 seats
- Geophysicist Posts – 56 seats
- Chemist Posts – 29 seats
- Junior Hydrogeologists Posts – 02 seats
Exam Name: COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION
Examination Centres: AHMEDABAD, ALLAHABAD, BANGALORE, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DELHI, DISPUR, HYDERABAD, JAIPUR, JAMMU, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MUMBAI, PATNA, SHILLONG, SHIMLA & THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
- An applicant should have completed their Master’s Degree or M. Sc. in relevant field from a recognized university or institution.
- In order to grab more detailed information post wise, we advice candidates to refer the official notification by pressing on below provided direct working link.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-16):
- A participant’s age must be Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 35 years old
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to Reservation Caste as per rules and regulations of the Indian Government.
Application Fee (Non Adjustable):
- For General Category: Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees only)
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Categories: NO FEE
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can deposit their application fee by following any of this process:-
- By cash through any branch of SBI
- By using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore.
- By using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
The most qualified young contestants will be recruited at last on based of marks obtained in following selection modes:-
- Written Examination (600 Marks)
- Personal Interview/ Personality Test (max. 200 Marks)
How to Apply UPSC Geologist Online Application 2016?
Note: Every applicant must have an active email ID along with scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Logon to the authorized web portal of commission.
- In the homepage, click on link titled as “UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Notice 04/2016/GOEL”.
- Carefully go thoroughly to the mentioned instructions in notification.
- Fill up asked details of mandatory fields without making any errors.
- Now upload the necessary scanned copies of documents/ certificates in Document Upload Module.
- Verify all the filled data and then finally press on “Submit” option.
- Download the submitted copy of application form and take printout of it for further usages.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 06th February, 2016
- Closing/ Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04th March, 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Written Examination Date: 13th May, 2016
Authorized Portal: www.upsconline.nic.in / www.upsc.gov.in
Don’t go anywhere and be with us on this page for grabbing next updated information related to developments of the appointment process. Our TechUFO teams will soon facilitate you Written Exam Admit Card, Answer keys, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. Candidates can ask their queries about this topic by dropping it in below given comment box. Our experts will surely answer to your asked questions as quickly as possible, THANK YOU.