Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application link for the total 1213 vacancies of Lecturer Posts has been made available to apply at www.ukpsc.gov.in authorized website.
UKPSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016-17
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has now circulated a fresh advertisement via their official portal to appoint highly knowledgeable contestants for Government Inter Collage Lecturers Post. According to advertise, approx 1213 numbers of UKPSC Pravakta Samvarg LT vacancies will be made available by the commission to grab career oriented individuals who loves working passionately. This most encouraging Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Recruitment 2016 notice will be disclosed in the month of February for hiring large numbers of vacant vacancies. Now, it is a right opportunity to those appropriate and interested job seekers who are since long time waiting for upcoming Junior Collage Lecturer Jobs in Uttarakhand State. This weekly employment news that released for new jobs opening in Govt Girl Inter Collage will empower unemployed candidates who are seeking Post Graduation Jobs within their UK State. Aspirants who have essential qualifications can use this advantage of getting selected for above vacancies by applying online application form in given time.
Public Service Commission of Uttarakhand is recruitment agency established 15 years ago on 14th March 2001 by State Government. In Hindi language, it is known as “Uttarakhand Lok Seva Ayog”. At the time of formation, it was constituted under the provisional Article No. 315 by Governor of state vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001. Head and corporate office of the service commission is addressed at Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar. It’s a main duty of commission to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry level appointments in various departments of state. Regularly, board also organizes Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary & Main Examination to maintain selection standards. At present, Dr. D. P. Joshi is the Chairman of this commission. The other functions of board are to advice local Government on matters related to department promotions, transfers, disciplinary actions, service rules and many other.
Currently as per published advertise, board officials are seeking only good character, positive minded, experienced and talented personnel with brilliant track records for 1213 UKPSC Lecturer Jobs in the different subjects. In short period, commission will be going to invite On-line applications for the Pravakta Samvarg vacancies which are available in Government Inter Collages (GIC) and Government Girls Inter Collages (GGIC). Every contender who finds themselves suitable for this Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Notification is informed that registration processes will start in next month and it can be done through online mode only. Commencement and closure date for submission of prescribed application form will be intimated in official notification. All those applicants having eligible qualifications of Post graduation in concern subject or Diploma or B.Ed are applicable for above mentioned Pravakta Samvarg LT job vacancies.
All the interested candidates are guided to refer UKPSC GIC GGIC Bharti Notification 2016 for eligibility criteria and other requirement of this recruitment before applying online. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this sarkari naukari their age limit should be in between 21-42 years. Intrigued contestants are advised to go below mentioned details for more information such as selection system, upper age limitation, pay band, grade pay, academic qualifications, syllabus/ pattern, application release date, examination fee and how to apply.
Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Recruitment 2016 News Details:-
Department: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Uttarakhand state
Apply Mode: Online
Vacancy Name: Lecturer
Total Vacancies: 1213
Allocation of category wise posts:
- For General Branch – 1056 seats
- For Female Brach – 157 seats
Upcoming UKPSC 1213 Pravakta Samvarg Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
Interested contenders must have possess the below specified qualifications from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Diploma or B. Ed.
- Post Graduation in relevant subject.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):
- Appropriate contestants age should be Above 21 years and Below 42 years.
- Upper age limit will be beneficial to the reserved quota candidates in accordance with State Govt’s norms.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
Note: As per contestants wish they can make fee payment either via on-line mode or offline mode.
- General Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
- Reserved (SC/ ST/ PwD) Category: Rs. 60/- ( sixty rupees only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Finally recruited contestants for mentioned posts will receive a monthly salary in the range of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
The final selection of most eligible and dynamic candidates will depend upon their performance and scorecard in following exams:-
- Screening Test (150 marks)
- This test will be comprises of objective type questions from five different subjects (Studies, Knowledge of local state, Teaching Aptitude, General Intelligence Test and General Hindi).
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online UKPSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized web server of commission.
- Go to “Recruitment Information” section in the homepage.
- Now click on the download link specified as “Advertise of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016”.
- Download the official advertisement and read it carefully.
- After going thoroughly to eligibility conditions press on “Apply Online Application” link.
- Fill up the details that marked mandatory in prescribed application form.
- Make fee payment and upload asked copies of certificates/ documents, photo, signature, etc. in jpg format.
- Save the submitted copy, unique registration number and also take print from computer for future usage.
Important Dates for the Contenders:-
- Commencement Date for Online Submission of Applications: In February, 2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration: In March, 2016
- Due Date for Online Fee Payment: In March, 2016
- Date for Conducting Written Examination: Notified Soon
Download UKPSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Notification 2016 (Update Soon)
Official Portal: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Bookmark our portal in order to access further development news of the recruitment and application procedures through this page. Applicants can stay in touch with us for collecting Written Test Dates, Schedule, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Previous Question Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List. Catch us for updates of employment opportunities, Bank Job notices, etc. If aspirants are willing to ask their queries, than note it down in facilitated comment box. Team experts of TechUFO will answer as fast as possible to your doubts/ questions, THANK YOU.