WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application link has made available to apply for the total 6368 posts of Grade II Jobs at www.wbhrb.in authorized website.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has now already advertised a fresh Job Advt No. R/SN/36/2016 on 08th of February to recruit most qualified contestants for Staff Nurse, Grade II posts. Now it’s exciting employment news of this week to those passionate and motivated individuals who are finding a latest notification about Nursing Jobs in WB state. Notice concerning WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 was recently revealed to appoint enormous candidates in the cadre of West Bengal Nursing Service under Health & Family Welfare Department. As per official advertisement, all these 6368 vacancies of West Bengal Staff Nurse Gr II Jobs are disclosed for the unemployed youth who since long time looking to grab graduation based government careers in their state. Best news to those interested women applicants who find themselves eligible for this recruitment notice can make use of the advantage without wasting time. Candidates can register their names for cracking 6368 WBHRB Female Jobs by submitting online application in prescribed format and that before specified time limit.
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board: It is a State Government board that works for appointing and recommending highly skilled workforce to the posts permanently or temporary published under Health Department. The head office of this organization is located in Kolkata city. This board also recruits following Cadre/ non Cadre/ technical posts such as Medical Officers Teachers of Collages, Pharmacists, Health Assistants, Ward Masters, Mechanics, Monitoring Manager, Storekeepers, etc. Every year in order to meet requirement of dynamic workforce, this board announces varied numbers of Rozgar Samachar through their website and also hires young intelligent people as per availably of unoccupied posts.
This time board has come up with huge direct recruitment drive, so for that they had invited on-line applications from Female candidates for the posts mentioned below. Contestants must note down that these published posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future. All those intrigued and appropriate contenders who are prepared to crack this latest West Bengal Govt Jobs must have completed their B.Sc Nursing course or relevant course from an authorized educational board. Here we notify every eligible and qualified applicant that WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Apply Online procedures will be hosted in concerned primary website from 08/02/16 to 17/02/16. All aspirants are hereby strictly guided in their own interest to apply online registration form much before the due date. It will help them in avoiding congestion in official web server due to heavy load on website.
At the time of submitting form, all the career oriented youngsters must make sure whether their contact details and email are active or not. It will be required throughout the selection process. We suggest everyone to have a look at the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Notification 2016 for being sure about their essential eligibility criteria of posts and other conditions/ norms. Those who are aged between 18 years and 32 years can surely submit their applications for WBHRB Staff Nurse Gr II Jobs immediately without waiting time by clicking on below given direct link.
The complete instructions of job vacancies like location, educational qualification, salary, grade pay, upper age limitations, examination fees, modes of fee payment, useful dates, way of selections and most importantly “How to Apply On-line” are well described briefly in details.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Type of Job: State Government Job
Job Location: West Bengal, India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 6368 Staff Nurse Grade II posts
Vacancy Details Category Wise:
- GNM – 4139 seats
- Basic B.Sc – 2101 seats
- Post Basic B.Sc – 128 seats
West Bengal Nursing Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
All interested applicants having following essential qualifications from a Govt approved university or institutions are quite eligible for the above mentioned posts.
- Candidates must have General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course cleared from any Nursing Training School/ College of Nursing authorized by the both Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council.
- Aspirants must have a registration as Female Nurse Midwife from West Bengal Nursing council.
- Contestants also need to have knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali i.e. spoken and written.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Unreserved category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years
- Age limitation benefits will be applicable to reserved categories of West Bengal state only in accordance with state government norms:-
- S.C./S.T. quota – 05 (five) years
- O.B.C. quota – 03 (three) years
- For PwD applicants – 13 (thirteen) years
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- For all categories: Rs. 160/- (one hundred and sixty rupees only)
Note: Participants must deposit their examination fee in the form of Bank Challan, as generated after filling up the registration form. Nominees can submit the fee through Bank counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt Receipt Portal System). Money order, Bank Draft, Cash or Cheque will not be considered by the board authority.
Salary (per month):
- Appointed job seeker will be paid a handsome Pay Band-4 of Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- and other allowances by the organization.
Note: Allowances will be admissible according to the existing Government rules and regulations.
Modes of Selection:
Only most suitable and capable female applicants will be appointed at last for respective posts on the basis of their overall marks and performance created in following exams:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Certificates
How to fill WBHRB Staff Nurse Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- On the left side of home page, click on “Advertisement” link.
- Now in newly opened window, press your pointer on the link named as “WBHRB Recruitment Advt R/SN/36/2016 for the post of Staff Nurse, Grade II”.
- Read official notification details point to point for ensuring your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then press on “Online Application” link.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application form with mandatory fields.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature through jpg file, the size of which must less than 50 KB.
- Collect your Bank Challan for fee payment or deposit fee via GRIPS.
- Recheck the information provided is correct and then finally click on “Submit” option.
- At last, download the submitted form along with User ID Number and Password.
Important Dates for the Contestants:-
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 08th February, 2016
- Closing/ Last Date to Register Online Application Form (01st Stage): 17th February, 2016 before 08:00 P.M.
- Dates for Depositing Offline Fees at Bank Branches: 09th to 24th February, 2016 (during banking time)
- Closure Date for full Submission of Recruitment Form (02nd Stage): 26th February, 2016 before 08:00 P.M.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: Notified Soon
Official Portal: www.wbhrb.in
Applicants can bookmark us by using Ctrl+D shortcut key in order to know further developments news of selection such as Examination Dates, Interview Date, etc. through this page. Be with us, soon our TechUFO teams will facilitate you the quick updates of Written Test Admit Card, Interview Call Letter, Syllabus, Model Paper, Previous Question Papers, Answer Keys, Cut offs, Results and Merit List. If readers are facing any type of queries then please drop it in the comment box. Our experts will try to reply as speedily as possible, THANK YOU.