WBPSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application have been invited to acquire 165 vacancies of Audit & Accounts Service on its authorized website www.pscwb.org.in:
West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently delivered employment news through it main portal, regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2015 to hire well qualified personnel for the Department of Audit and Account services. The authority officials of commission are looking to recruit young, talented and positive minded character with brilliant academic records for 165 upcoming Accountant Jobs. It is best notification for all passionate job hunter searching for latest West Bengal Government Careers 2015-16, as they can utilize this opportunity by filling PSCWB online application form.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission was established under the Act 1935. It is a government certified body and recruits the manpower for the vacancies in departments on behalf of the WB government. This commission also conducts various examinations and interviews as a part of recruitment process to recruit career oriented people. Every year, it releases many employment notifications and fill up appropriate applicants for the vacant posts under their state. It’s a privilege for every eligible person to get Govt job vacancy under PSCWB.
All those intrigued job seekers who wish to attend West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination, 2015 must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Eligible contestants should note that ONLINE registration process will started from 16/09/2015 and remain functional till 07/10/2015 in PSCWB website on all days. We notify you all that application form once submitted shall be considered as final and no request for any changes will be entertained afterwards, so please properly check the entries made against each column.
Before applying for the post, candidates seeking for latest government careers are required to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ scheme in home page of primary site. As per norms, examinees are also needed to have proper contact details, permanent address and email ID which shall be require throughout the procedure. We strictly advise to all candidates that use of mobile phones, calculators and other electronics device are prohibited in preliminary examination, main examination and personality test.
General instructions related to educational qualifications, vacancies, examination fee, salary offered, age limit, dates to keep in mind and most importantly ‘How to fill Online Application Form of WB Audit and Accounts Service Examination, 2015’. All above mentioned details are briefly given below and for regular updates regarding upcoming PSC Jobs visit our site techufo.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Type & Location of Job: State Government Jobs in WB
Application Type: Online
Total Vacancies: 165 posts.
Examination Name: West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam, 2015
Allocation of Categories wise Post:
- For Un-Reserved: 62 posts
- For SC: 44 posts
- For ST: 12 posts
- For BC(A): 23 posts
- For BC(B): 14 posts
- For PH: 10 posts
Age Limit (as on 1st Jan., 2015):
- Interested applicants age should not more than 32 years or have born after 2nd January, 1983.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved quota as per State Government rules.
- For SC/ST/BC aspirants of other States: No relaxation in age.
Capable aspirants must have any below mentioned educational criteria from a recognized University or Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Application fee can be deposited through either Online or Offline mode.
- For Un-Reserved (GEN) and OBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 200/- plus mandatory charges.
- For SC/ST Category Aspirants of WB State and PWB having disability of 40%: No fee
- For more detailed information related to payment procedure and charges please refer to official notification.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Recruited personnel for Accountant Job vacancies will get Pay Band-4A of Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 by service organization.
The final selection of Accountant Officers will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:
- Preliminary Exams,
- Main Exams,
- Personality Tests &
- Certificate Verification.
How to fill WBPSC Audit Services Online Application Form 2015?
- Sign in to official website of Commission.
- In home page, click on the ‘Login’ link for one time registration.
- After entering the req. details, system will generate the Registration ID & Password.
- Now re-login and click on link named ‘West Bengal PSC Recruitment notification’.
- Fill up the application form with correct data and upload scanned photo along with signature.
- Click on submit button after ensuring the provided information.
- Download & Print the hard copy of application form.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 16th September, 2015 (11:30 a.m. onwards)
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 7th October, 2015 (till 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for Fees Payment through online and offline mode: 7th October, 2015 and 8th October, 2015 respectively.
- Written Examination Dates: Notify soon
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in