AP Police Recruitment 2021 Latest APSLPRB Notification for SI, RSI, Dy. Jailor & Fire Officer vacancies released to apply SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Online Application Form at www.slprb.ap.gov.in or www.appolice.gov.in:
Today we have some very exciting news for contestants who are searching latest updates on Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2021. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has published the most awaited AP Police SI, RSI, Dy. Jailor and Fire Officer Jobs Notification PDF on its official website. SLPRB is going to appoint the best candidates for these AP police jobs in Vijayawada, Eluru, Guntur & Kurnool Zone. SLPRB AP Police Recruitment 2021 for the posts of SCT SI (Civil) and SCT RSI (AR & APSP) (Men & Women), Deputy Jailor (Men & Women) in Prisons and Station Fire Officer in Fire & Emergency Services Department has been available online. A total of 334 Andhra Pradesh Police SI & Reserve Sub Inspector Vacancies revealed to apply online from 05th to 24th Nov 2018. Candidates looking for govt jobs after degree can apply APSLPRB Police SI Recruitment 2021 Online Application through a direct link given below. All details about the recruitment process are mentioned below in this article.
- 1 AP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification | APSLPRB SI RSI Dy Jailor Fire Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 slprb.ap.gov.in SI Jobs Notification 2021 Overview
- 1.2 AP Police Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 AP Police Pay Scale
- 1.5 SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Application/ Examination Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply Andhra Pradesh APSLPRB Police SI Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.7 AP Police Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 AP SLPRB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 1.9 Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021 Help Desk
AP Police Recruitment 2021 Notification | APSLPRB SI RSI Dy Jailor Fire Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 150 Sub Inspector (Civil) Posts, 75 Reserve Sub Inspector (AR) Posts, 75 Male RSI (APSP) Posts, 14 Deputy Jailor Posts and 20 Male Station Fire Officer Posts. All 334 AP Police posts to be filled by conducting the preliminary written test, physical test (PMT/ PET) & final written examination followed by medical examination. Contestants who clear selection process for AP Police SI/ RSI Jobs will get recruited to vacant posts available in the forces. Candidates who have passed their Degree or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university are only eligible for Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. Applicants must note that the minimum 21 years age will be required for latest APSLPRB SI Vacancies in AP state.
Here we have also updated AP Police Vacancy Apply Online Link in this web page so that every contestant can apply for the post without facing problem. Eligible aspirants can download Andhra Pradesh Police SI Notification from a quick link shared below. Read out the below passages for complete information related to APSLPRB SI qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection modes, useful dates, etc.
slprb.ap.gov.in SI Jobs Notification 2021 Overview
|♦ AP SLPRB Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Board Name:||AP State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||334+ posts (expected)|
|Vacancy Names:||» Sub Inspector (SI)
» Reserve Sub Inspector (RSI)
» Deputy Jailor
» Station Fire Officer
|Division/ Zone Names:||» Visakhapatnam Range
» Eluru Range
» Guntur Range
» Kurnool Range
|Job Type:||State Government Police Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Preliminary Exam Date:||Available Soon|
|Official Website:||» www.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code No.||Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|11.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||150|
|12.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||75|
|13.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||75|
|14.||Deputy Jailors (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||10|
|15.||Deputy Jailors (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||04|
|16.||Station Fire Officers (Men) in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department||20|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||334|
Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification (as on 01st July 2020): All appropriate aspirants must have passed following qualifications to apply for APSLPRB Vacancies.
- SI (Civil), RSI (AR & APSP) & Fire Officer:-
- For SC/ ST Category: Passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
- For Other Categories: Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
- Deputy Jailors: Degree from any Indian University, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01st July 2020):-
- SI (Civil), RSI (AR & APSP) and Deputy Jailor (Women) Vacancy:
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 25 years
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1993 and not later than 01st July 1997.
- Deputy Jailor (Men) Vacancy:
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 1997.
- Station Fire Officer (SFO) Vacancy:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- Aspirants must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 2000.
[APPLY ONLINE: APSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment 2020]
Upper Age Limit: Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved category applicants in accordance with State Government norms.
- Backward Class (BC)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST): Upto 05 (five) years
- AP State Government Employee: Upto 05 (five) years
- Candidates who served in the Army, Naval or Air Force of the Union: Upto 03 (three) years
AP Police Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: On successful completion of the training, all those who recruited in the regular time will get best scale of pay. The post wise pay scale as follows:-
- SI (Civil) and RSI (AR & APSP) Posts: Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/-
- Deputy Jailor & Station Fire Officer Posts: Rs. 26,600/- to Rs. 77,030/-
- Candidates will get full information about Stipend, Allowance & Contributory Pension Scheme from the official notification.
SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Application/ Examination Fee
- Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees) for OC and BC Category Candidates of Andhra Pradesh.
- Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees) for SC/ ST Category Aspirants of Andhra Pradesh.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Candidates can visit SLPRB Website to pay Registration Fee by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the online web portal. Also, candidates can pay their application fees at Mee Seva (e-seva) or AP Online Centers.
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh APSLPRB Police SI Online Application Form 2021?
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 1: Login to the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh or click on a link given below.
Step 2: Now, open a download link named as “AP Police SI Notification 2021” in the home page.
Step 3: First of all, read each and every eligibility instruction prescribed in the notification pdf file.
Step 4: Next step, fill up the application form without making any type of spelling or grammatical mistakes and with correct details.
Step 5: Deposit application fees via online mode and then collect your e-receipt from the device for your reference.
Step 6: Upload necessary documents and a scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph as well as the signature in a JPG/ JPEG format as per the instructions given in a notification.
Step 7: Press on “Submit” button after checking filled up information is correct.
Step 8: At last, take a print of system generated application form for the recruitment process.
AP Police Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
Selection Criteria: The final selection of applicants to be based on their performance and marks scored from the following selection process:
- Preliminary Written Examination
PAPER NAME OF SUBJECTS LEVEL OF QUESTIONS QUESTIONS MARKS Paper-I Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability SSC Standard 100 ques. 100 marks Paper-II General Studies Degree Standard 100 ques. 100 marks TOTAL ⇒ 200 ques. 200 marks NOTE: The Preliminary Written Test will be in 01 (one) paper of 03 (three) hours duration for 200 marks. All the questions will be of an objective type in nature. It will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. The minimum marks to qualify in the preliminary exam is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
CATEGORIES HEIGHT CHEST WEIGHT Scheduled Tribes & Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari & West Godavari districts Men Not less than 160 cms Not less than 80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a mini. expansion of 03 cms N/A Women Not less than 150 cms N/A Not less than 38 Kgs Remaining/ Other Categories Men Not less than 167.6 cms Not less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a mini. expansion of 05 cms N/A Women Not less than 152.5 cms N/A Not less than 40 Kgs
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
S. N. EVENTS QUALIFYING TIME/ DISTANCE GEN ExS Women a. 100 meters run 15 seconds 16.50 seconds 18 seconds b. Long Jump 03.80 mtrs 03.65 mtrs 02.75 mtrs c. 1600 meters run 08 minutes 09 minutes 30 sec. 10 minutes 30 sec.
- Final Written Examination
PAPER NAME OF SUBJECTS QUESTION STANDARDS TOTAL MARKS Post Code No. 11, 14, 15 & 16 Post Code No. 12 & 13 Paper-I English Degree Standard 100 marks 100 marks Paper-II Telugu Degree Standard 100 marks 100 marks Paper-III Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability (Objective Type) SSC Standard 200 marks 100 marks Paper-IV General Studies (Objective Type) Degree Standard 200 marks 100 marks TOTAL ⇒ 600 marks 400 marks
- Personal Interview/ Character Antecedents Verification
AP SLPRB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application/ Examination Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||08-09 days prior examination date|
|Preliminary Written Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Prelims Result Publication Date:||To be notified later|
|Dates for PET & PST Exam:||To be notified later|
|Final Written Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Date to Declare Final Merit List:||To be notified later|
AP Police Syllabus/ Exam Pattern: The Syllabus & exam pattern for preliminary written test as well as final written examination are available here in the official notification. Prepare for an exam as per the syllabus provided on the official website.
About Andhra Pradesh Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency of the state. It was formed after the state split into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in 2014. This department is headed by Director General of Police. It comes under the direct control of Home Affairs Department of the State Government. Its motto is “With You, For You, Always”. Their main mission is to provide an impeccable quality & transparent policing that meets the aspirations of people and society. Its vision is to provide conductive & safe environs for sustained growth and prosperity. Sri JV Ramudu is at present DGP of this department. Now, this is a newly formed police department so it’s obvious that there will be a huge requirement of workforce arises. For that, it has circulated AP police employment news for interested candidates through the paper notification on 01st of November 2018. This is going to be a huge recruitment drive as lots of vacant positions will be filled up by the government. Candidates can start applying online only after the availability of notification at AP Police Official Website, i.e. appolice.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2021 Help Desk
|Contact Address:||State Level Police Recruitment Board
Andhra Pradesh, Mangalagiri, Guntur District.
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Aspirants, Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for SLPRB AP Police SI Recruitment Notification 2021 related upcoming updates. We will soon come up with PET exam date, time table, syllabus, exam pattern, previous question papers, call letter/ admit card, answer key, paper solutions, cut off marks, results, and final merit list. If anyone has any type of query or doubt, then they are advised to write it in a feedback box provided below. Our team will do their best to answer your question as fast as possible. Here on this website, we also provide updates on govt jobs for 10th pass candidates. So, we request you guys to keep visiting our website portal regularly. Guys, All the Best for AP Police Recruitment 2021 Process!!