AP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 5991 job openings of Constable, HC, ASI, DSP, CI & other posts along with Online Application Form link at www.appolice.gov.in:
Today we have some very exciting news for candidates who are searching latest updates on Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2017 to direct their career in a right direction. The Andhra Pradesh State Government has now released most awaited AP Police Notification 2017 for various vacant posts. The department is going to appoint best candidates for jobs in Vijayawada City Security Section, Vijayawada Commionarate, and Thullur Subdivision. The AP Police Recruitment 2017 notice is published for posts like Constable (Male/ Female), Head Constable (HC), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), DSP, Circle Inspector (CI), Sub Inspector (SI), Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Jailor, Assistant Matran, Warder, etc. There are total 5991 Andhra Pradesh Police Dept vacancies will be revealed through this notification in upcoming days. Candidates looking for govt careers after 12th pass can have a look at this Andhra Pradesh Constable Recruitment advertise. All the required details about recruitment process are mentioned below in this article.
About Andhra Pradesh Police Department: It is a law enforcement agency of the state. It was formed after the state split into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in 2014. This department is headed by Director General of Police. It comes under direct control of Home Affairs Department of the State Government. Its motto is “With You, For You, Always”. Their main mission is to provide an impeccable quality & transparent policing that meets the aspirations of people and society. It vision is to provide conductive & safe environs for sustained growth and prosperity. Sri JV Ramudu is at present DGP of this department. Now, this is a newly formed police department so it’s obvious that there will be a huge requirement of workforce arises. For that, it has circulated AP police employment news for interested candidates through the paper notification on 01st of April 2016. This is going to be huge recruitment drive as lots of vacant positions will be filled up by the government. Candidates can start applying online only after the availability of notification at AP Police Official Website i.e. appolice.gov.in.
According to a paper advertisement, the higher command has passed 583 posts for Vijayawada City Security Section, 471 vacancies for Vijayawada Commionarate and 1160 posts for newly formed Thullur Subdivision. All these posts will be filled by conducting physical efficiency test, physical standard test, written test followed by an interview and medical examination. Those candidates who clear selection process for AP Police Head Constable Jobs will be recruited to empty posts available in the forces. Contestants who have passed their 12th standard exam or Degree from a recognized board/ university are only eligible for these Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Posts. Applicants must note that minimum 20 years age will be required for these latest Constable vacancies in AP state. The registration of AP Police Vacancy 2017 Application Form could be done either by online or offline modes. The opening and closing date for submission of application form will be disclosed whenever an official notification released by the authority.
The AP State Government will appoint most eligible applicants for more than 10,000 vacancies including police department jobs via APPSC. Job-seekers can follow us for upcoming govt jobs 2017 through our official site. As soon as department publishes any updates about online submission dates, our team will provide it her on this website. We will also update AP Police Recruitment Apply Online Link here on this web page so that contestant can apply for their desired post without facing any problem. Eligible aspirants can download Andhra Pradesh Police Notification from a quick link given below. Candidates can read out below passages for details related to total vacancies, education criteria, age limit, pay scale, application fee, examination fee, selection methodology, useful dates, etc.
AP Police Recruitment 2017 Latest News:-
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Police
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the State
Page Category: Recruitment
Total Vacancies: 5991 posts
- Vijayawada City Security Section
- Vijayawada Commionarate
- Thullur Sub-Division
- Assistant Jailor
- Assistant Matran
- Circle Inspector (CI)
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Constable (total 4548 posts)
- Head Constable (HC)
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Guntur Urban Areas
AP Police Constable District wise 4548 vacancies Details
Application Mode: On-line/ Off-line
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those who recruited will get best Pay Band plus Grade Pay category wise.
- Candidates will get full information about pay scale from the official notification.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees) for General and OBC Category Applicants
- Rs. 150/- (one hundred and fifty rupees) for SC/ ST Category Aspirants
Note: Candidates can pay their application fees at Mee Seva (e-seva), AP Online or TS Online Centers. Please refer official advertisement from a direct link given below to know exact fee payment modes.
Andhra Pradesh Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Appropriate aspirants must have passed following qualifications from a Government recognized University or Board.
- 12th pass or its equivalent
- Degree in any stream or its equivalent
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2016):
- Interested candidate’s age must be above 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for general category contestants is 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be permissible to reserved category applicants in accordance with State Government norms.
The final selection of applicants will be done based on their performance and marks scored from the following selection process:
- Preliminary Written Examination (200 marks)
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (200 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Character Antecedents Verification
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- Syllabus and exam pattern for preliminary written test available here in the official notification.
- Prepare for exam as per the syllabus provided in the official site.
How to fill Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Online Application Form 2017?
- Login to the official website of a department or click on a link given below.
- Now, open a download link named as “AP Police Constable Notification of 4548 posts” in the home page.
- First of all, read each and every eligibility instruction prescribed in the notification pdf file.
- Next step, fill up the application form without making any type of spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Deposit application fees via available modes and then collect your e-receipt from the device.
- Upload necessary documents and a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Press on “Submit” button after checking filled up information is correct.
- At last, take a print of system generated application form for the recruitment process.
Recruitment Key Dates for the Contestants:-
- Official Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Application/ Examination Fee: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Release Date: 10 days before the prelims date
- Preliminary Written Test Date: Update Soon
- Dates for PET & PST Exam: To be notified later
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Notification -> Download PDF file (link updated)
AP Police Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
Job-hunters can bookmark our www.techufo.in site for upcoming updates on AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2017. We will soon come up with PET exam date, time table, syllabus, exam pattern, previous question papers, call letter/ admit card, answer key, paper solutions, cut off marks, results, and final merit list. If anyone has any type of query or doubt then they are advised to write it in a feedback box provided below. Our team will do their best to answer your question as fast as possible. THANK YOU!!