Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Notification for 1081 Forest Guard, Forester-I, Driver, Surveyor & Other Posts available to Apply SLPRB Assam Online Application Form at www.slprbassam.in or forest.assam.gov.in:
Latest Assam Sarkari Naukri Apply Now!! Good News as the most recent advertisement for Forest Department Job Openings in Assam released. The latest notification published by State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) to fill up total 1081 vacancies of Forester, Surveyor, Stenographer, Mahut, Carpenter, Driver and Forest Guard Jobs in Assam Forest Department. All those who have qualifications such as Graduation Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2), HSLC, Class VIII pass, ITI, etc. can utilize this employment opportunity. Eligible aspirants can submit Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form through SLPRB website by the last date.
Candidates interested in Assam Forest Guard Vacancies apply online procedure can follow the instructions given on this article. You can download SLPRB Assam Forest Dept Notification PDF file using a link uploaded at the bottom and get details about eligibility criteria. More information related to Assam Forest Guard Recruitment furnished in the following paragraphs.
- 1 Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Notification | SLPRB Forest Guard, Forester, Driver Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprbassam.in
- 1.1 SLPRB Assam Forest Recruitment 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Assam Forest Department Vacancy 2023 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Assam Forest Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Assam Forest Department Pay Scale
- 1.5 Assam Forest Vacancies 2023 – Selection Process
- 1.6 Assam Forest Dept Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.7 How to Apply SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Recruitment Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.8 Official Links for SLPRB Assam Forest 2023 Recruitment
- 1.9 Assam Forest Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.10 Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Department of Environment and Forests, Assam
- 3 slprbassam.in Forest Recruitment 2023 – Help Desk
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 Notification | SLPRB Forest Guard, Forester, Driver Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprbassam.in
Hello..!! The Official Assam Forest Guard Notification 2023 along with Application Form has released & Apply Online link available here on this page. Now, management is going to appoint most eligible candidates for 1081 posts. To apply for Assam Forest Recruitment, the age limit of contestants must be above 18 or 21 years and below 38 years as on 01-01-2020. We have mentioned required qualifications for each post in this article and candidates can verify it from a below description. According to Assam Forest Dept Vacancy Selection process, the SLPRB authority will conduct physical test written test & skill test. All those who pass the selection procedure successfully will get selected for jobs.
From 25th May 2020 to 25th June 2020, SLPRB Assam Forest Jobs Apply Online Link will be available at the designated portal. Contestants can register their details within the specified time limit only. Also, contenders can apply Online Application from a direct link shared below. Don’t wait till the last date, apply your form as soon as possible & avoid heavy rush/ traffic on the official website (https://slprbassam.in).
SLPRB Assam Forest Recruitment 2021 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam|
|Rect. Advt. No.:||SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||01,081 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||Forest Guard, Forester, Surveyor, Stenographer, Mahut, Carpenter & Driver|
|Recruiting Department:||Forest Department, Assam State|
|Job Category:||State Government|
|Application Dates:||25 May to 25 June 2020|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Official Websites:||» forest.assam.gov.in|
Assam Forest Department Vacancy 2023 – Details
Let us have a look at the Distribution of Post wise Vacancies in Assam Forest Department as given below:-
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Forest Jobs 2023
Contestants must check Assam Forest Vacancy Eligibility Criteria before applying online for recruitment. Hence, below we have shared post-wise eligibility criteria, so refer to them:-
- Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam and must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Forester-I & Stenographer Grade III Posts: Minimum 21 years age and maximum 38 years age as on 1st Jan 2022. (Aspirants must be born on or before 01st Jan 1999 and on or after 01st Jan 1982)
- Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter & Driver Posts: Minimum 18 years age and maximum 38 years age as on 1st Jan 2022. (Aspirants must be born on or before 01st Jan 2002 and on or after 01st Jan 1982)
- Age Relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- 05 (five) years in case of SC, ST (H) & ST (P) candidates.
- 03 (three) years in case of OBC/ MOBC candidates.
|Forest Guard||Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.|
|Forester-I||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Central/ State Government.|
|Driver||HSLC (12th pass) or equivalent examination passed and a valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.|
|Surveyor||HSLC (12th pass) or equivalent examination passed and a certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.|
|Mahut||Class 08th pass or equivalent and a minimum 03 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Central/ State Government with 80 WPM in English Stenography.|
|Carpenter||HSLC (12th pass) or equivalent examination passed and a trade certificate from recognized Institution.|
|Forest Guard||Height (Mini.)||Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||163 cm||150 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||153 cm||145 cm|
|Chest||Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)||» 79 cm (Normal)
» 84 cm (Expanded)
|Forester-I||Height (Mini.)||Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||162.56 cm||150 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||153 cm||145 cm|
|Chest||Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)||» 79 cm (Normal)
» 84 cm (Expanded)
Assam Forest Department Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The Assam Forest Post-wise Salary Structure is listed underneath:-
|Post Names||Pay Scale & Grade Pay (PM) under PB-2|
|Forest Guard||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 5600/-|
|Forester-I||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 6400/-|
|Driver||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 5200/-|
|Surveyor||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 5200/-|
|Mahut||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 5000/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 8700/-|
|Carpenter||Rs. 14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 5000/-|
Assam Forest Vacancies 2023 – Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The higher authority will appoint best applicants for 1081 posts based on their overall performance in the First Phase Test and Second Phase Test. The post-wise selection process is as under:-
- Forester-I: First Phase Test [Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying)] + Second Phase Test [Written Exam (100 marks)] + Extra-curricular Activities (30 marks)
- Forest Guard: First Phase Test [Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying)] + Second Phase Test [Written Exam (75 marks)] + Extra-curricular Activities (30 marks)
- Stenographer Grade-III: First Phase Test [Written Test (100 marks)] + Second Phase Test [Test in Stenography (50 marks)] + Extra-curricular Activities (30 marks)
- Surveyor: First Phase Test [Written Examination (75 marks)] + Second Phase Test [Skill/ Practical Test (100 marks)] + Extra-curricular Activities (30 marks)
- Carpenter, Driver and Mahut: First Phase Test [Written Test (75 marks)] + Second Phase Test [Practical Test/ Skill Test (50 marks)] + Extra-curricular Activities (30 marks)
Assam Forest Dept Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Here are the Key Dates to Keep in Mind for Candidates who are willing to apply for Forest Department Recruitment in Assam State:-
|Description||Dates & Time|
|Advertisement Release Date:||24th May 2020|
|Date to Start the Registration of Online Applications:||25th May 2020 (04 PM onwards)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms:||25th June 2020 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||two weeks before an examination date|
|Dates for Physical Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Written Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Date of Releasing Merit List cum Result:||To be announced later on|
How to Apply SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Recruitment Online Application Form 2023?
In this article, we have shared some simple steps to register Assam Forest Guard/ Forester/ Driver/ Steno/ Surveyor Jobs Online Form for the sake of willing aspirants. Aspirants need to fill up & submit online applications on or before the due date. Before applying, candidates should verify from the notified rules that he/ she is eligible or not. Hence, contestants are guided to refer Assam Forest Department Jobs Notification and then apply their recruitment form. The procedure to Apply On-Line Form is as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open to the official website of SLPRB Assam or just open a quick link given below.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on a link named as “SLPRB Assam Forest Department Advertisement of the posts of FG, Forester, Surveyor, Carpenter, Mahut, Stenographer & Driver, 2020 2021“.
- 3rd Step – Now, download the notification pdf file that appears on your screen.
- 4th Step – Carefully, read eligibility criteria and other necessary instructions mentioned in the advertisement.
- 5th Step – If eligible, then go back to the homepage.
- 6th Step – Press on “Apply Online Application Link” available on the main page.
- 7th Step – Next step, open Apply Online link & fill up the Application form with required details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Caste, Date Of Birth, Employment Exchange Number, Mini. Qualification, Phone No., Email Address, etc.
- 8th Step – Attach supporting documents, certificates and photograph in scanned image JPG format.
- 9th Step – Check out details filled in the recruitment form and then press the “SUBMIT” button.
- 10th Step – Save the Registration ID Number and Password to your device.
- 11th Step – Take a printout of the application for further reference.
Official Links for SLPRB Assam Forest 2023 Recruitment
|Assam Forest Department Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SLPRB Assam Forest Dept Jobs Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of SLPRB Assam:||VISIT HERE – slprbassam.in|
Assam Forest Exam 2023 Pattern, Syllabus
Below is the Complete Structure of SLPRB Assam Forest Exams Post wise to be held under the selection process:-
|♦ Physical Fitness Test Pattern ♦|
|a.||26 KMs Walk||04 hours||—|
|b.||16 KMs Walk||—||04 hours|
|♦ Written Examination Scheme ♦|
|S. N.||Subjects||Forest Guard||Forester-I & Stenographer Grade-III|
|No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||General Mathematics||75 ques.||75 marks||02 hours||100 ques.||100 marks||03 hours|
|b.||English & Vernacular (Grammar & Comprehension & Composition)|
|c.||Logical Reasoning & Aptitude|
|d.||Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy|
|e.||General Awareness/ General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|♦ Written Exam Pattern (Surveyor, Driver, Carpenter & Mahut) ♦|
|S. N.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Elementary Arithmetic||75 ques.||75 marks||02 hours|
|c.||Basic General Awareness/ General Knowledge|
- The written test is completely OMR based.
- Each question in the written test will be of 01 (one) mark.
- Negative marking will be of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
- It is mandatory to use black ball pen for answering in the OMR based answer sheet.
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Details: Candidates need to use their ID number to download the Assam Forest Exam Admit Card from the SLPRB website – www.slprbassam.in. It is to notify you that Admit Card will not be dispatched by offline mode through the post. Aspirants will be informed through SMS & email on their mobile numbers & email addresses. The Admit Card in a hard copy is mandatory to bring to the examination centre for appearing in the test.
About Department of Environment and Forests, Assam
Assam Forest manages the complex scenario. They have achieved a tremendous success in Wildlife protection. Their mission is to protect & improve the environment, safeguard forests & wildlife, preserve & add new dimensions to the rich heritage of composite culture. The department protects and improves the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wildlife. It also looks after present infrastructure status, human resource and revenue generation. It also encompasses opening up the forestry sector for income and employment generation. This organization also publishes recruitment notification whenever vacant posts available in their departments.
Every annual, it hires more than 1000 thousand contestants by organizing selection process. In today’s time, everybody wants govt jobs to make their future. Jobless people can read rojgar samachar from the official website. It recruits only result-oriented applicants by testing their ability. Interested candidates can check out further info from the official website.
slprbassam.in Forest Recruitment 2023 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Rehabari, Guwahati – 781008
|Helpline Numbers:||(a) 0361 2970059
(b) 7636071991, 7636071992 & 7636071993
|Call Timings:||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days|
Contestants who want Assam Van Vibhag Bharti 2023 details more can visit the official site, i.e. www.assamforest.in. Hurry up guys doesn’t miss the opportunity. It’s a good chance for unemployed youngsters searching for jobs in Government sectors to build their career. All important details related to Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 process provided by us through this article. We will update further details if any published by the officials. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website www.techufo.in for all updates on exam date, syllabus, call letter, answer key, result, cutoffs and final merit list. Submit your query in a comment box available below. Our team will respond immediately to those questions asked by the readers by taking less time. Keep visiting this website regularly for latest govt job updates.
“Tech UFO Team Wishes You ALL THE BEST…!!“