Bihar SSC ANM Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application Form has made available to apply for 7000 vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts at www.bssc.bih.nic.in:
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has now already delivered a most desired employment news this week to appoint massive Female Health Workers of various categories. Good news for all appropriate women who are waiting for a latest Govt staff nurse vacancy as they can apply online to this Bihar SSC ANM Recruitment 2016 within due date. The job notification no. 03010216 was released to engage enormous 7000 BSSC ANM Vacancies by highly talented and dynamic aspirants. It is an encouraging update for those who eagerly looking for new job openings of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery at Bihar State to build up their government careers. According to official advertisement, interested job seekers having essential qualifications with proven track records can proceed further for grabbing this Bihar ANM Nurse Job. Eligible candidates can admit their names by applying BSSC online application (SOAP) in the prescribed format and that before the mentioned time period.
Staff Selection Commission of Bihar is an organization working under state government to hire the best staff for various posts in the Govt department, Ministries and Sub-offices. It is one among the SSC in India, situated at Veterinary College, Patan – 800014. Commission always intimates recruitments for occupying empty positions within the state. Now, board authority has come up with BSSC Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Recruitment 2016 and also invited on-line application from suitable female candidates to fill up total 7000 posts. The registration link of Bihar SSC apply online will be remain functional from 24th February to 15th March, 2016 on official website. A qualification of 10th/12th pass or its equivalent from a recognized university is must for this latest govt job updates. After the due date, online registration procedure will be closed by the commission. So, try to apply online application for the ANM vacancies as quickly as possible in order of avoiding last minute rush on concerned site.
All those intrigued aspirants whose age will be minimum 21 years can respond to the BSSC ANM Notification 2016 immediately by clicking on below provided direct working link. At the time of applying for posts, every applicant is strictly guided to satisfy themselves by ensuring the eligibility criteria and other conditions as described in pdf file of Bihar SSC job notification. Interested contestants will be appointed on the based of merit performance, experience and interview. We had also mentioned all the important details of vacancy like age limitation, essential academic qualification, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, useful dates, modes of selection, etc.
Bihar SSC ANM Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details:-
Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Type of Job: sarkari naukri
Job Placement: Within the State
Total No. of Vacancies: 7000 seats
Vacancy Name: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Finally recruited candidates for above specified posts will be paid a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and grade pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other admissible allowances and benefits as per Govt. norms.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Every aspirant must deposit their fees through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan only and that in between 25th February to 16th March, 2016.
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 750/- (seven hundred & fifty rupees only)
- Other Reserved Quota: Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees only)
- All Category Applicants residing out of Bihar State: Rs. 750/- (seven hundred & fifty rupee only)
Bihar Latest Staff Nurse Jobs 2016 Profile:-
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2015):
- Candidate’s age must be above 21 years as on the mentioned date.
- Note: Please go through detailed advertisement for brief information about maximum age limit category wise of all the posts.
- Interested job seekers must have passed class 10th/ 12th exam or ANM Course or any other relevant Certificate from a Government certified board/ university.
Final selection for 7000 bssc.bih.nic.in vacancies will be made on the basis of contestant’s performance in following process:
- Academic Marks
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online BSSC Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Application Form 2016?
- Visit to authorize web page of the commission.
- Now in the home page, click on the link of “BSSC Recruitment Apply Online”.
- Download a pdf file of notification and then read it property for understating your eligibility status.
- If eligible, then start filling an application form with asked mandatory fields.
- Don’t forget, to download SBI Bank Challan print for making fee payment.
- Also attach necessary documents and a passport size photo along with a scanned copy of the signature in JPG format.
- At last, press on “Submit” option after inserting all the required details.
- Print out a hard copy of your application for the next selection process.
- Last Date for Online Registration of BSSC ANM Application Form is 15-03-2016
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page so that you can collect daily updates of this recruitment details such as admit card, hall ticket, interview date, schedule, timetable, merit list and results. Candidates can also share their valuable feedback and queries with us. Our TechUFO team experts will give their 100% to solve your asked doubts and questions as fast as possible, THANK YOU.