DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023, DRDO Admin & Allied Tier-1 CBT Exam Date, DRDO Administrative Assistant/ Vehicle Operator Hall Ticket, CEPTAM Store Asst/ Fireman/ Steno Hall Ticket, drdo.gov.in CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has finally released the CEPTAM 10 A&A Tier-1 Admit Card for Administrative Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I & II, Store Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fireman, Security Asst, JTO and Fire Engine Driver Posts 2023. Candidates can download their DRDO Admin and Allied CBT Call Letter from the official website by logging in with credentials. Also, we have shared DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023 Direct Link to download from this article. Scroll down to explore this page for more information about the DRDO A&A Exam Date, CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Hall Ticket Details, including steps for downloading the CEPTAM e-Admit Card, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: DRDO Admin and Allied (A&A) Tier-I CBT 2023 Admit Card Is Now Available For Download From A Login Link Provided Below In This Web Page. The Tier-I (CBT) Will Be Held On 20-03-2023.|
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023 – Admin and Allied Tier-I CBT Exam Date, Hall Ticket @drdo.gov.in
- 1.1 DRDO Admin & Allied Admit Card 2023: Summary
- 1.2 DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Call Letter 2023: Details
- 1.3 Info Printed on DRDO A&A Admit Card 2023
- 1.4 How to download DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Tier-1 Admit Card 2023?
- 1.5 Official Link for DRDO CEPTAM-10/A&A 2023 Admit Card
- 1.6 Unable to Download DRDO Admit Card for A&A 2023?
- 1.7 Documents to Bring at DRDO A&A Exam Centre 2023
- 1.8 DRDO Admin & Allied Hall Ticket 2023: Important Guidelines
- 2 FAQs on DRDO CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Admit Card 2023
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023 – Admin and Allied Tier-I CBT Exam Date, Hall Ticket @drdo.gov.in
|♦ DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card Overview ♦
|Organization Name:||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Conducting Body:||Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|Exam Name:||Admin and Allied (A&A) Cadre Examination 2023|
|Post Names:||Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Steno Gr-I & II, Fireman, Store Assistant ‘A’, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Junior Translation Officer, Security Assistant ‘A’ and Fire Engine Driver ‘A’|
|Total Vacancies:||1061 vacancies|
|Application Due Date:||7th December 2022|
|Release of Tier-I Admit Card:||2nd March 2023 to 20th March 2023|
|Date of Tier-1 Exam (CBT):||20th March 2023 (Monday)|
|Mode of Admit Card Availability:||Online mode only|
DRDO Admin & Allied Admit Card 2023: Summary
DRDO CEPTAM has scheduled the Tier-I CBT (Computer Based Test) for recruitment to 1061 posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre. However, the date, time & centre of the online exam has been stated on DRDO CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Admit Card of each applicant. Before issuing the e-Admit Card, the authority releases a list of applicants whose applications rejected under the CEPTAM-10/ A&A Advertisement. Hence, DRDO A&A Exam Hall Ticket is available to download by only those contestants whose applications are considered. DRDO CEPTAM-10 Call Letter is a necessary document that acts as an entry pass for appearing for the Admin & Allied Exam.
A login window for obtaining DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A CBT Admit Card will only be active for a limited time. Due to this, all candidates are encouraged to generate their CEPTAM Hall Ticket early enough. Candidates looking for a direct login link to download DRDO Admin & Allied Call Letter from the official website will find it below from this web page once the downloading process starts.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Call Letter 2023: Details
The E-Admit Card for DRDO CEPTAM Admin & Allied Exam 2023 has been uploaded to the designated online web portal – https://www.drdo.gov.in for download & print by candidates. The call letter will not be issued through offline mode. The Hall Ticket will be downloaded only by submitting DRDO CEPTAM-10 A&A Application Number and DOB/ Password at the login window. Candidates have to print (preferably in colour) a hard copy of their Admit Card to take part in the exam. A login portal may be less responsive & load slowly when DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Hall Ticket is released. Therefore, please be patient and try again after a while.
Info Printed on DRDO A&A Admit Card 2023
Applicants must cross-check every bit of information given on the DRDO CEPTAM e-Admit Card of A&A soon after downloading. The following details will be visible on the CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Call Letter and need to verify:-
- Applicant’s Information:-
- Full Name as per Official Documents
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Post Applied for
- Application Form Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth – DOB
- Caste Category
- Contact Number, Address, etc.
- Admin & Allied CBT Information:-
- Date & Time of Examination
- Time of Reporting & Gate Closing
- Duration of CBT Examination
- Examination Centre Name
- Examination Venue Address
- Exam Center Code, etc.
- Signature of the Examination Authority
- Space for Signature of Invigilator
- Space of Candidate’s Signature & Thumb Impression
- General Guidelines for the exam, etc.
How to download DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Tier-1 Admit Card 2023?
Here’s the step-wise procedure to download DRDO CEPTAM-10 (Admin and Allied) Tier-I CBT Admit Card 2023 from the official website; so let’s follow it:-
- 1st Step – Visit the DRDO CEPTAM website, i.e. https://www.drdo.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Go to the “Message Board” section available on the homepage and open the “DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board]” URL link.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on the ‘CEPTAM-10/A&A’ advertisement link appears on the new window.
- 4th Step – Open the login link named “Download Tier-I (CBT) Admit Card for the posts of Admin and Allied (A&A) Cadre Examination, 2022”.
- 5th Step – Enter your User ID/ Application Number & Password/ Date of Birth on the login page.
- 6th Step – Press the “Submit” button after inserting the login details.
- 7th Step – Your Admit Card for A&A CBT Exam will display on the screen.
- 8th Step – Look over all the details mentioned in Hall Ticket and read the general instructions carefully.
- 9th Step – Download the PDF of E-Admit Card and save it on your device.
- 10th Step – Print a copy of your Call Letter and bring it for participating in the exam.
Official Link for DRDO CEPTAM-10/A&A 2023 Admit Card
Applicants who have successfully applied for Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Stenographer (Grade-I & II), Store Assistant ‘A’, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, JTO, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ & Fireman posts under CEPTAM 10/A&A Advt can download their DRDO Admin & Allied Tier-1 Admit Card 2023 from the below shared direct link. Open the following login link, submit your asked details and printout the Call Letter:-
Download DRDO CEPTAM-10 A&A Tier-I CBT Admit Card 2023 [Live Now]
Unable to Download DRDO Admit Card for A&A 2023?
Aspirants who are not able to generate their DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Exam Hall Ticket even after entering the correct login details must go through the below-listed explanations:-
- In case your application is rejected due to rejection criteria, this can happen. So, check your name & application number in the rejection list.
- If your name is not on the DRDO CEPTAM-10 A&A Rejection List and you are not able to retrieve your Call Letter after inserting the login credentials, you should contact the exam conducting authority via Helpdesk as follows:-
- Helpline Nos.: 011-23882332-34 & 23819217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Bring at DRDO A&A Exam Centre 2023
So, there is a specific set of documents that candidates are required to take the DRDO CEPTAM Admin & Allied Exam. In this regard, candidates must carry the below-specified documents on the examination day:-
- A Hard Copy of the DRDO A&A e-Admit Card (preferably a colour copy)
- Any 01 (one) of the following Identity Card (original as mentioned in the application form) in hard copy format:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence (DL)
- A clearly visible Passport Size Colour Photograph (Single Copy) same as uploaded in the application.
Apart from the above-listed documents, the documents or items mentioned in Admit Card must also be carried to the examination centre.
DRDO Admin & Allied Hall Ticket 2023: Important Guidelines
Aspirants of the DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Exam 2023 will have to keep a note of the following points and also need to be followed:-
- Make multiple hard copies of your admit card in case of an emergency.
- The printout of the call letter should not blur. It must clearly display the candidates’ name, photo, signature and other details.
- If there is any blunder in details printed on the admit card, immediately reach out to the examination authority for correction.
- Candidates failing to bring Admit Card & Photo ID Card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Each candidate will have to take the test at the examination centre mentioned in their hall ticket only.
- The CEPTAM will not accommodate any request for a change of examination city, centre, date or shift allocated to the candidate.
- Do not bring prohibited items like electronic gadgets, communication devices, wristwatches/ fitness band, pen/ pencil, debit/ credit card, etc., inside the exam hall.
- Kindly preserve your admit card copy till the declaration of DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Final Result.
- Scrutinize all instructions given by CEPTAM in the hall ticket and obey them.
FAQs on DRDO CEPTAM-10 Admin & Allied Admit Card 2023
Aspirants of DRDO CEPTAM-10 A&A 2023 can check out the below list of frequently asked questions for their knowledge about exam date, admit card, etc.:-
The Defence Research and Development Organisation will conduct CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Tier-1 CBT Exam on the 20th of March 2023 (Sunday).
The Defence Research and Development Organisation has released CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied (A&A) Admit Card for Tier-1 CBT on the 2nd of March 2023 and will be available for download up to the 20th of March 2023.
No, DRDO CEPTAM-10/A&A (Admin & Allied) Exam Admit Card will be issued online at the official website, i.e. www.drdo.gov.in for downloading by the registered aspirants.
Candidates will get a valid link for downloading DRDO CEPTAM A&A Hall Ticket from this web page whenever activate.
Candidates should contact CEPTAM officials via the Helpline Number or Email to rectify errors or printing mistakes in A&A Call Letter.
An original copy of the Photo Identity (ID) Card and One Passport Size Colour Photo is required for appearing in the exam along with Admit Card.
ALL THE VERY BEST For Exam… Follow Us @techufo.in To Watch DRDO CEPTAM-10 Admin and Allied Admit Card Time-To-Time News Update 2023…!!
1 thought on “DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Admit Card 2023 OUT @drdo.gov.in; Download Admin & Allied Tier-1 CBT Call Letter Here”
When to release drdo CEPTAM 10 A/A admit card download