Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 notification and online application for the total 1074 categories vacancies have been made available on its official web portal.
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has recently published much awaited fresh advertisement no. 11/2015 through their authorized website. This notification is released for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 to acquire most eligible individuals in the posts of Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Welfare Organiser, Clerk, Jr. Draftsman, Jr. Engineer, Dispenser, Statistical Asstt., Company Commander, Havaldar Instructor, Platoon Commander & many more. Employment News of this week has added more energy to all those appropriate local job hunters who are keenly searching for latest Sarkari Naukari in their state. Eligible unemployed people can utilize this golden chance to grab 1074 HSSC Jobs by applying online application form within deadline.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a government body which works for recruiting manpower in the departments and subordinate offices of State Government. Earlier, it was known as Subordinate Services Selection Board. If required then commission also host examinations/interviews for appointments of Group ‘C’, ‘B’ & ‘D’ services. Annually time to time, it releases numbers of employment notices for talented, skilled youngsters and conducts exams accordingly.
Those passionate aspirants who are willing to apply for HSSC Sport & Youth Affairs Dept Vacancies 2016, then they must have minimum qualification of Graduation from a recognized university. Interested and qualified candidates must note that concerned website will start accepting online filled application from 18/01/2016. The closing date is 17/02/2016 and thereafter link will be disabled, so contestants are suggested to submit well in advance without waiting.
All the suitable contenders are strictly guided to go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully as mentioned in advertise, before proceeding further. Here we notify to aspirants that use of cell phone, Bluetooth, laptops, wrist watches and other electronics device in Examination/Interview are banned. The complete information related vacancies such as upper age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, selection system, initial dates, application fees, mode of payment and “Steps to Submit On-line Application” are well described below.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Unit: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Job Type: State Govt
Job Location: Panchkula
Registration Mode: On-line
Post Name: Various Categories
Total Vacancies: 1074 seats
A) Excise & Taxation Department – 138 Posts
- Excise Inspector – 20 seats
- Taxation Inspector – 118 seats
B) Rajya Sainik Board – 85 Posts
- Welfare Organiser – 61 seats
- Clerk – 26 seats
- Driver (LTV) – 08 Post seats
C) Town & Country Planning Dept – 69 Posts
- Tracer – 06 seats
- Assistant Draftman – 06 seats
- Junior Draftsman – 10 seats
- Field Investigator – 08 seats
- Junior Engineer – 39 seats
D) Ayush Department – 143 Posts
- Dispenser (Ayurvedic) – 40 seats
- Dispenser (Unani) – 48 seats
- Dispenser (Homoeopathic) – 80 seats
E) Welfare of SC & BC Dept – 16 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 16 seats
F) Employment Department, Haryana – 16 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 16 seats
G) Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence – 65 Posts
- Company Commander – 08 seats
- Platoon Commander – 13 seats
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 seats
- Wireless Mechanic – 01 seats
- Wireless Operator – 09 seats
- Pipe Band Man – 05 seats
- Armourer – 01 seats
- Buglar – 02 seats
- Store man – 05 seats
H) Sports & Youth Affairs Dept – 542 Posts
- Junior Coach Athletics – 16 seats
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 seats
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 seats
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 seats
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 seats
- Junior Coach Foot-Ball – 43 seats
- Junior Coach Gymnastics – 19 seats
- Junior Coach Juddo – 25 seats
- Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing – 04 seats
- Junior Coach Table Tennis – 14 seats
- Junior Coach Taekwondo – 09 seats
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting – 14 seats
- Junior Coach Kabaddi – 47 seats
- Junior Coach Kho-Kho – 19 seats
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 seats
- Junior Coach Tennis – 28 seats
- Junior Coach Basket Ball – 12 seats
- Junior Coach Cycling – 20 seats
- Junior Coach Hand-Ball – 29 seats
- Junior Coach Hockey – 02 seats
- Junior Coach Swimming – 32 seats
- Junior Coach Volley-Ball – 18 seats
- Junior Coach Wrestling – 17 seats
- Junior Coach Wushu – 03 seats
- Junior Coach Archery – 18 seats
- Junior Coach Yoga – 44 seats
Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Capable candidates should have completed Graduation in respective subjects or requisite qualification according to particular designate posts from Govt. approved university/institution.
- For more brief eligibility data we suggest applicants to download notification as there are different educational criteria for specific posts.
- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 52 years for General Quota Contestants.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be beneficial to Reservation Caste as per state govt norms.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Fee is different for each post, so for that please refer official notice.
- Un-Reserved (Male/Female): Rs. 150/- and Rs. 100/-
- Female Aspirants of Haryana Resident 75/- and Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Applicants of Haryana State: Rs. 35/- and Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Applicants of Local State: Rs. 18/- and Rs. 13/-
- Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Resident: NIL
Salary (per month):
- The recruited candidates for specific posts will receive best pay band along with grade pay by organization.
- In order to collect brief details about pay slab please refer advertise.
The final selection of intelligent candidates will be done on the basis of overall performance in mentioned test:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verifications
How to fill Online HSSC Recruitment Form 2016?
- Open the official portal of commission.
- In homepage click on the link named as “Advt. No. 11/2015”.
- First download it and then read carefully all the mandatory rules.
- Now fill up the Online Application Form with asked information and submit it.
- Save filled form and take print copy for record.
- At last, take printout of Fee Challan for paying fee at State Bank of Patiala/SBI/IDBI/Punjab National Bank.
Important Dates for Applicants:
- Publication Date: 01st December, 2015
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 18th January, 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 17th February, 2016
- Closing Date for depositing fee: 22nd February, 2016
- Date for Written Test: Notified soon
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
Bookmark this page soon we will update regarding Written Examination Syllabus/Pattern, Test Schedule, Timetable, Location Address, Admit Card, Reference Question Paper, Answer Keys, Results, Merit List and Cut off Marks.