IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Kalpakkam Notification for the total 219 vacancies of Technician “C” and Stipendiary Trainee Posts along with prescribed application link had been uploaded to apply online at www.igcar.gov.in official website.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has now already dispatched a latest Job Advertisement No. 01/2016 few days back to their portal. This is most desired and awaited weekly employment news, which was recently released by the board authority specially to recruit eligible candidates in the Department of Atomic Energy. The employment notice for IGCAR Recruitment 2016 is published to fill up 219 suitable and passionate job seekers who want to make their govt careers in Kancheepuram District after 12th pass. It is good updated news for all the career oriented people who are searching this type of govt jobs in Tamil Nadu state. According to official notification, there are massive 219 IGCAR Technician & Stipendiary Trainee Category II vacancies had been available to grab for the aspiring unemployed contestants with proved track records. All those interested aspirants who are jobless and capable of cracking above specified vacancies can surely utilize this right opportunity by applying online application within the expiry date.
About Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research: It was established due to the vision of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai in the year 1971 at Kalpakkam, 80 Km south of Chennai [MADRAS]. The main purpose of its formation is to conduct broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering which will direct towards the development of sodium cooled Fast Breeder Reactor [FBR] technology, in India. It is considered as one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. At present, it is the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. A modern library comprising 62,000 volumes of books, 28,400 back volumes, about 785 journals and 1.95 lakhs reports in all disciplines caters to the technical needs of Scientists and Engineers. This Nuclear Research Centre has total staff of 2511 that also includes 1243 Engineers and Scientists. Its annual outlay is approximately 8500 million rupees towards its activities and plan. Recently with effect from 01st September 2015, Dr. S.A.V. Satya Murty had taken over as Director of this research centre.
In order to run this centre with the best staff, annually on a regular basis, it publishes various employment advertises for the highly talented contestants in empty posts. Right now similarly, on-line applications are invited from the motivated youngsters for recruitment of 21 Technician “C” (Draughtsman, Mason, Welder, etc.) and 198 Stipendiary Trainee Category II (Fitter, Lab Asst, Electrician, etc.) Post in various trade/ discipline. All those intrigued aspirants having the qualifications of 12th pass/ HSC with Chemistry, Maths & Physics are only able to participate for this Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2016-17. Every well qualified job finders must note down that IGCAR Apply Online link will be available on the official website. All the appropriate contenders are guided to submit their filled application form on or before due date 18/03/16 by 1700 HOURS (IST). The registration of every candidate will be done via online modes only, so no offline forms can be accepted.
Before starting application procedures, contestants are suggested to read the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam Notification carefully. All applicants are hereby advised to keep ready their necessary documents required for the posts. Also keep ready your passport size colour photo (200 KB) and signature (50 KB) in JPEG format. Aspirants are required to have a valid email ID and Mobile Number which is compulsory for registration. It should be active till the declaration of final results. The department will provide Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards of Written Test through candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates can ensure thoroughly and understood the eligibility criteria of vacancies such as upper age relaxation, age limit, educational qualifications, experience, important dates, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection modes, “How to Apply On-line” by reading below given brief details.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Notification No: 01/2016
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 219 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Technician “C”: 21 seats
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 198 seats
IGCAR Kalpakkam Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 18.03.16):
- For Technician “C” Vacancy: candidates age must be up to 27 years
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category II Vacancy: above 18 years and below 22 years
- Age Relaxation in upper limit will be beneficial to reserved quota as under:-
- For SC & ST Quota – 05 (five) years
- For OBC Quota & Central Government servants – 03 (three) years
- For ordinary domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State – 05 (five) years
- Interested aspirants must have at least passed 12th class examination with minimum of 60% marks in HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or minimum of 60% marks in SSC (Science & Maths) or its equivalent from a recognized educational board.
- Contenders can see more details for post wise education qualifications by referring to official advertisement which was linked at the end of this article.
- Not Mentioned
Pay Scale (per month):
- On successfully appointed applicants in technician “C” posts will be paid Best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Grade Pay Rs. Rs. 2,400/- by the department.
- For Technician “B” vacancies, candidates will be receiving the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- and Pay Band will be same as above.
The most dynamic contestants will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance and marks scored in following tests:-
- Written Examination
- It will be an objective type test which conducted in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of HSC/ SSC level and the respective trades of ITI level.
- Trade Test/ Interview
How to fill IGCAR Kalpakkam Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit to the official website.
- In the main page, go to “News & Events” section.
- Now, click on the download link of “IGCAR Technician & Stipendiary Recruitment Advt 01/2016”.
- Carefully, read out all the instructed norms and conditions as announced in advertisement.
- If eligible then go ahead and press on “Apply Online” option.
- Properly fill up asked mandatory details in the online application form.
- Application page will be expires if candidates kept it idle for 15 minutes.
- Attach JPGE format of scanned photograph, signature in mentioned size along with supporting documents or certificates.
- At last, verify every filled detail before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Save the submitted form and take a printout with the help of unique application registration number (ARN).
Important Dates for the Applicants:-
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05th February, 2016
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 18th February, 2016
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 07 days prior to written test scheduled date
- Written Examination Date: In March/ April (tentative)
Download IGCAR Kalpakkam Notification 2016 PDF
Apply Online for IGCAR Recruitment 2016
Official Portal: www.igcar.gov.in
Bookmark our TechUFO website using Ctrl+D shortcut key in order to make sure next updates of IGCAR Written Examination Syllabus, Model Papers, Previous Year Paper, Hall Tickets/ Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Results and Merit List. Readers can share their feedback or queries about recruitment procedures by writing it in below comment box. Our team will answer to every asked doubt/ question as quick as possible, THANK YOU.