JKSSB Police SI Admit Card 2022, JK Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2021, JKSSB Police SI Exam Date, JKSSB Sub Inspector Exam Roll Number Card/ Slip, Jammu Kashmir Police SI Call Letter, jkssb.nic.in Police Sub Inspector Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
JKSSB Admit Card for Police Sub Inspector Exam 2022 has been Released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board. Contestants who have successfully applied will only be able to generate JK Police SI Exam Call Letter. So an official login link for downloading JKSSB Police SI Admit Card 2022 is shared below to this web page. In the login window, contestants must submit their Registration Number & DOB to download JKSSB Police SI Written Exam Hall Ticket PDF. Scroll down to find complete details on the JKSSB Police SI Roll Number Card/ Slip, SSB JK Police Sub Inspector Exam Date and much more.
|LATEST UPDATE: JKSSB Police SI Written Exam 2022 Admit Card Is Available Now For Download From A Direct Link Provided Below. The OMR Based Objective Type Written Exam (Advt. No. 06 of 2021) Is Scheduled To Be Held On 27th of March 2022.|
- 1 JKSSB Police SI Admit Card 2022 | JK Police Sub Inspector Exam Date, Roll Number Slip/ Hall Ticket @jkssb.nic.in
- 1.1 JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 JKSSB Police SI Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
- 1.3 List of Documents Required along with JKSSB SI Roll Number Card
- 1.4 Steps to Download JKSSB Police SI Written Exam Admit Card 2022:-
- 1.5 Official Links for JKSSB SI (Advt. 06/2021) Admit Card
- 1.6 Unable to Access JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022?
- 1.7 JKSSB Police SI Call Letter 2022 – Exam Day Instructions
- 1.8 JKSSB Police SI Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About JKSSB Police Sub Inspector (SI) Hall Ticket 2022
JKSSB Police SI Admit Card 2022 | JK Police Sub Inspector Exam Date, Roll Number Slip/ Hall Ticket @jkssb.nic.in
|♦ Admit Card Highlights ♦|
|Conducting Body:||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Exam Name:||JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Exam 2022|
|Department Name:||Jammu Kashmir Home Department|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||06 of 2021|
|Post Name:||Sub-Inspector (UT Cadre)|
|Total Posts:||1200 posts|
|Application Dates:||10th November to 10th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date:||23rd of March 2022 onwards|
|Written Exam (OMR Based) Date & Time:||27th of March 2022 (Sunday) – 12.00 Noon to 2.00 PM|
|Physical Exam Date:||Notified Later|
JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 – Summary
J&K Services Selection Board has scheduled Written Exam on 27-03-2022 (Sunday) for UT Cadre 1200 vacancies of Sub Inspector in the Jammu Kashmir Police. The Board will upload about JKSSB Police SI Written Exam 2022 Time Table through its official website. Also, the Board will inform candidates about the City/ Centre of JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Examination along with the Schedule. Contestants should know that it is mandatory to carry SSB JK Police Sub Inspector Admit Card to enter the exam hall. JKSSB SI Hall Ticket of candidates will be checked at a registration counter at the examination venue.
Eligible contestants can get access to Jammu Kashmir Police SI Admit Card from the main homepage of https://www.jkssb.nic.in by entering their login credentials. We have also given a direct link to the login page for downloading Call Letter on this article. Aspirants are allowed to download Hall Ticket of JKSSB Police Sub Inspector 2022 till their date of examination.
JKSSB Police SI Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
The Board will assign JKSSB Police SI Exam Roll Number & issue Admit Card for appearing in the Written Examination only to those candidates whose applications are found in order and provisionally accepted as per the terms & conditions. JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket / Roll Number Slips will be issued online for all stages of the exam and not by post. Aspirants will get around one week for downloading their Jammu Kashmir Police SI Exam Admit Card from an official website of the Board. Candidates who will be appearing for JK Police SI Exam 2022 can click on the direct link provided below to print their JKSSB Call Letter.
List of Documents Required along with JKSSB SI Roll Number Card
Please note that apart from JKSSB SI Exam Hall Ticket, candidates shall be required to produce at least two passport size recent colour photographs, original valid Photo-ID proof. Check the list of documents that must be carried as a valid photo-bearing identification proof to the exam centre:-
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter Identity Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- College/ University I-Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents at the time of written examination shall not be allowed to participate in the exam, as the case may be.
Steps to Download JKSSB Police SI Written Exam Admit Card 2022:-
A complete process step-wise for accessing JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Exam 2022 Admit Card/ Call Letter from the online portal is available under this section. Hence, those who don’t know should follow the below steps and get SSB JK Police SI Hall Ticket at the earliest:-
- 1st Step – Visit @jkssb.nic.in, i.e. Official Website of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
- 2nd Step – Open a link titled “JKSSB Hall Ticket of Written Examination for the post of Police Sub Inspector Advt No. 06 of 2021” on a home page.
- 3rd Step – Insert your Application Form Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth on a login page.
- 4th Step – Press the “Submit” button.
- 5th Step – Finally, your JK Police SI Written Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- 6th Step – Download the PDF copy of your Hall Ticket to the device.
- 7th Step – Print a hard copy of your call letter and bring it to the examination centre.
Official Links for JKSSB SI (Advt. 06/2021) Admit Card
|JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Written Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Is Live Now)|
|Notice About Downloading of Admit Card for JK Police SI OMR Based Written Exam 2022:||CHECK HERE|
|Final Notice About JKSSB Police SI Written Exam Date 2022:||CHECK HERE|
|Official Website of JKSSB:||VISIT HERE – www.jkssb.nic.in|
Unable to Access JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022?
Any candidate who does not find his/ her JKSSB SI Admit Card or Roll Number Slip on the website 01 week before the date of an examination must contact the concerned Divisional Office of J&K Services Selection Board Address as follows:-
- Divisional Office Jammu: Services Selection Board, Sehkari Bhawan, Panama Chowk, Rail Head Complex, Jammu.
- Helpline Number: 0191-2461335 & 0191-22555721
- Divisional Office Srinagar: Services Selection Board, Divisional Office Parray Pora, Srinagar
- Helpline Number: 0194-2435089 & 0194-2439015/ 2442731
Aspirants are required to contact the Board with evidence in support of their claim. Candidates will lose all their claims for consideration if he/ she fails to do so. In communication with the Board, applicants must include their Online Application Form, Email-ID, and Mobile Number along with their Name, DOB and Examination Name.
JKSSB Police SI Call Letter 2022 – Exam Day Instructions
Aspirants of Jammu Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Exam must have a look at some of the Important guidelines and instructions are as given below:-
- Make sure that all the details are available on the Hall Ticket are printed correctly and is visible.
- If any error is found in the Call Letter (Candidate’s Details, Test Centre Address, Roll Number, Exam Date and Reporting Time) on the exam day, it is not accepted and will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Must bring a printout (i.e. Hard Copy) of the Admit Card/ Roll Number Card/ Slip to the Examination Hall.
- Will not be permitted entry into Examination Venue without the Call Letter and a valid photo identity which shows the photo clearly.
- Must report two and a half (2½) hours before the start of the examination.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for participating in the written examination.
- Failing to appear in the test on the Scheduled Date & Time shall be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Applicants are advised to adhere COVID-19 guidelines in letter and spirit.
JKSSB Police SI Exam Pattern 2022
Have a look at the following table showing the Scheme of JK Police Sub Inspector Written Examination so that you can get an idea:-
|Type of Exam:||OMR based Offline Mode/ Computer based Test (CBT – Online Mode)|
|Type of Questions:||Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total No. of Questions:||120 Questions|
|Total Marks:||150 Marks|
|Level of Exam:||Graduation Level|
|Marks for Correct Answer:||1.25 Mark for Each Correct Option|
|Negative Marking:||0.3125 Marks for Each Wrong Answer|
|Medium of Exam:
||English Language Only|
|Time Duration:||02 Hours (120 Minutes)|
Dear Candidates!! Regarding SSB JK Police SI Exam Hall Ticket, we have shared almost every detail along with all Important links on this web page. Now focus on your preparation and make the most of the remaining time. You are welcome to post a comment below if you have any questions about this article. Keep on visiting our website @www.techufo.in regularly for updates and information about Admit Card of JKSSB Police SI Exam 2022.
FAQs About JKSSB Police Sub Inspector (SI) Hall Ticket 2022
Here is a list of some of the Important Frequently Asked Questions related to the Admit Card for JKSSB Police Sub Inspector Exam 2022:-
J&K Services Selection Board has released the Call Letter for Sub Inspector Written Test on 23rd March 2022 and will be available till 27th March 2022 for downloading by candidates.
Applicants can download their Call Letter from an official website of the Board by inserting the login credentials like Application Form Number/ Registration ID Number and Date of Birth.
Aspirants will find a login link to the Sub Inspector (Police) Exam Hall Ticket from the main homepage of the official website of J&K Services Selection Board and also from this article.
Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board SI OMR Based Written Exam is going to be held on 27th of March 2022.
Yes. When the Call Letter is uploaded to an official website, JK Services Selection Board will publish a notice.
Immediately contact the concerned Divisional Office of Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board with proof of having submitted the application.
GOOD LUCK… BEST OF LUCK… THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO…!!