Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 Notification for KFD Forest Guard (FG) Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Online Application at www.kfdrecruitment.in, www.aranya.gov.in:
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2022 Latest Update: Recently, Karnataka Forest Department has released latest recruitment notification to hire a huge number of contestants for Forest Guard (ಅರಣ್ಯ ರಕ್ಷಕ) Jobs. According to details mentioned in an official notification, there are total 339 latest jobs in Karnataka Forest Department available for Forest Guard (FG) posts. Those who want to apply for KFD FG posts are requested to submit online application on or before 15th JUNE 2020. If you are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs with 12th pass qualification, then you must utilize this employment opportunity. The registration process will be done through online mode only.
Here aspirants can click on Karnataka Forest Guard Jobs Apply Online link available below to fill up application at the official website. For KFD Recruitment 2022 related eligibility details, scroll down & refer it from the following paragraphs.
- 1 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 | KFD Forest Guard (FG) Vacancies Apply Online @www.kfdrecruitment.in
- 1.1 Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2022 aranya.gov.in
- 1.2 KFD Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Karnataka Forest Pay Scale
- 1.5 KFD FG Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 KFD Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply Karnataka Forest Guard Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for KFD 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 kfdrecruitment.in FG recruitment 2022 – important dates
- 1.10 KFD Forest Guard Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022
- 1.11 Karnataka Forest Exam Hall Ticket 2022
- 2 Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 | KFD Forest Guard (FG) Vacancies Apply Online @www.kfdrecruitment.in
Hello, Guys..!! Here latest Employment News released for massive FG job openings in Karnataka Forest Department (KFD). All those candidates who have completed their 12th standard from the recognized Board are eligible to apply for current job notification posted by KFD Authority. Also to optimize this opportunity, your age limit should not be more than 27 years. Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 process has started finally after a long wait. KFD Department will accept online registration form from 16-03-2020 to 15-06-2020. We notify all contestants that they have a great chance of being a part of the government sector. So, without fail register your application as early as possible.
To select best candidates for Karnataka Forest Guard Vacancies, the officials will conduct selection process consists of Written Examination, Physical Tests (PET & PST), Personal Interview and Medical Test. As limited numbers of seats are available, so the final selection of only those candidates shall be possible whose performance will be best in the selection procedure. Just continue reading for KFD FG Vacancy 2022 related all the Important details.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2022 aranya.gov.in
|♦ KFD Recruitment 2022 Overview ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Karnataka Forest Department – KFD|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||339 vacancies (approx.)|
|Post Details:||FOREST GUARD (FG)|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21400-42000/- per month|
|Kind of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||On-line mode only|
KFD Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Allocation of Circle wise Vacancies ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Circle||Vacancies|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||339|
Candidates are advised to keep the last date of registration in mind because once they miss the date, not a single application form will be accepted by the Organization. Kindly read out the official Karnataka Forest Dept FG Notification to know all the complete details about KFD Forest Guard vacancies. Just before registering yourself, make sure that you have gone through a KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Official Notification uploaded below. Check the educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc. details from a below description.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2022
AGE LIMITATION: The upper & lower age limit as follows:-
- KFD Forest Guard Vacancy: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 27 years as on 18th Feb 2020.
- All those candidates who belong to reserved category will get the upper age relaxation as per Government norms.
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 03 (three) years
- SC, ST, Cat-I Candidates: 05 (five) years
- Candidates can apply for KFD FG Posts if they have passed 10+2 Exam or 12th Class Exam or PUC from any of the recognized Board/ University or ITI or 03 years Diploma or 02 years Diploma in JOC/ JLD/ JODC. To know more details about qualification, refer official notification from the official website link shared below.
|Gender||Description||Unreserved Category||Reserved Category|
|MALE||Height||163 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||79 cms + 05 cms (expansion)||74 cms + 05 cms (expansion)|
|FEMALE||Height||150 cms||145 cms|
|Weight||40 kgs||38 kgs|
Karnataka Forest Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to receive the best pay scale as shown below:-
- Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/- pm (21400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-42000) pay scale for the Forest Guard vacancies. Check out a notification for brief information about the pay scale as well as other allowances.
KFD FG Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: KFD Officials will recruit candidates only through the selection process fixed by them. Applicants will be selected based on their marks as well as overall performance in the following selection tasks:-
- Document Verification (DV)
- Physical Standards (Height & Chest Measurements) Test
- Physical Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test/ Aptitude Test (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Medical Fitness Test
In the selection process, those aspirants who qualify in ET/ PET examination will have to appear for an aptitude test based on cut off marks fixed by the department. Applicants who clear their physical exam will get a call to attend an interview session on a scheduled date. It is better to prepare hard for Karnataka Forest Department Guards Recruitment 2022 Exam as there will be huge competition. Refer to the official notification and catch complete details about a mode of selection.
KFD Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Fee: The Category wise Application Fee is as follows:-
|Category Names||Amount Payable|
|General/ OBC Candidates:||Rs. 120/- (rupees one hundred & twenty only)|
|SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates:||Rs. 45/- (rupees forty-five only)|
How to Apply Karnataka Forest Guard Online Application Form 2022?
If your dream is to get Karnataka Government jobs, then don’t miss this career opportunity. To register your application at the official website (www.kfdrecruitment.in), just click on the Karnataka Forest Guard Apply Online Link available in a home page. Applicant can apply over here on or before the closing date. Below are some of the vital notification link which will give you more idea about same. All those candidates who want to apply for FG Vacancy in KFD should go ahead and submit their application by following the steps given below:-
- 1st Step – Go and open the official website, i.e. www.karnatakaforest.gov.in or www.aranya.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Now, just find out the “KFD FG Recruitment Notification 2019-20” link from a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Read the notification carefully and then press the “Registration” button.
- 4th Step – Just fill up your details like Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Age, Date of Birth, SSLC Registration Number, Circle Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Aadhaar/ Enrollment Number, etc.
- 5th Step – Follow the instructions and then complete the Registration procedure for generating a Registration ID Number as well as Password for login.
- 6th Step – Login using your system generated Registration ID, Password and Security Code displaying in the box. Also, fill up the one time contact details.
- 7th Step – Click on the Apply Online button of the post which you wish to apply.
- 8th Step – Insert the respective application details like Educational Qualification, Horizontal & Vertical Reservation (As Applicable), etc.
- 9th Step – Upload scanned passport size photo (15KB-30KB), signature (15KB-30KB) and required documents such as SSLC Marks Card (50KB-300KB), Address Proof (50KB-300KB), Marks Card of relevant education certificate (50KB-300KB), SC/ ST/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A, 3B/ CAT1 Certificate (50KB to 300KB), etc.
- 10th Step – Click on the “Final Submit” button to generate Post Office Challan & Application Review.
- 11th Step – Press the Post Office Challan first to print it and then pay the fees in the nearest e-payment Post Offices in Karnataka only. (Note: Demand Draft, Postal Order & Money Orders will not be accepted.)
- 12th Step – Finally, at last, click on Application Preview to take the printout of the Online application form.
Official Links for KFD 2022 Recruitment
|KFD Forest Guard Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Karnataka Forest Guard Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|KFD Online Recruitment Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – kfdrecruitment.in|
|Official Website of Karnataka Forest Department:||VISIT HERE – aranya.gov.in|
NOTE: Save the system generated Registration ID Number and Password for further use in downloading the Admit Card. Also, candidates can log-in any time by using Application ID Number & Password and then click on “Preview” to view or take print of the application form. Candidates cannot edit their details after final submission of the online application form.
kfdrecruitment.in FG recruitment 2022 – important dates
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Availability of Exam Hall Ticket:||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|Dates for Physical Endurance Test (PET):||To be notified later on|
|Online/ OMR Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Written Exam Result Declaration:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
KFD Forest Guard Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022
Aspirants can check the Karnataka Forest Recruitment Exam Pattern for the post of Forest Guard from the following tables:-
|« Physical Endurance Test (ET) Pattern »|
|1600 Meters Running||07 Minutes||—|
|1000 Meters Running||—||06 Minutes|
|« Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern »|
|01||100 Meters Running||15 Seconds||18.5 Seconds||—|
|02||High Jump||1.20 Meters||0.90 Meters||03 Chances|
|03||Long Jump||3.80 Meters||2.50 Meters||03 Chances|
|04||Shot Put||5.60 Meters||3.76 Meters||03 Chances|
|05 (a)||800 Meters Running||02 Minutes & 50 Seconds||—||—|
|05 (b)||200 Meters Running||—||40 Seconds||—|
|« Written Examination Scheme »|
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Syllabus||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||40 ques.||40 marks||02nd PUC/ 12th Standard level||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|General Knowledge||60 marks||60 marks||02nd PUC/ 12th Standard level (Indian civilization, History, Indian Independence movement, Indian Constitution, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography & Natural Resources, Science & Technology, Art & Culture, Infrastructural development, Current affairs, Sports, etc.)|
Karnataka Forest Exam Hall Ticket 2022
Admit Card Details: The department will issue Admit card to those candidates who have applied their applications as per rules and regulations. The Call Letter for written exam will be made available at the official website only. The authority will upload Hall Ticket at least one week before an examination date. Applicants will get Admit Card Link from here as and when released by the Department. The Admit Card will consist of examination details like exam name, exam date, exam time, reporting time, exam venue address, etc. and candidate’s details such as full name, date of birth, category, photo, signature, roll number, registration id number, etc.
Soon after downloading, do not forget to verify your exam and personal details from the hall ticket issued by recruiting authority. For any issue related to KFD Admit Card or Call Letter, applicants can contact recruiting authority by using Helpline Number or Email provided on this web page.
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
|♦ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ♦|
|Help Line Number:||9632320817 (In office Hours only)|
In a case of any query regarding Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 2023, just write a comment over here. We will update details such as Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cut off Marks, Merit List, etc. so keep visiting this online web portal to get latest updates. Interested contestants should hurry up before they miss this chance. We have tried our best efforts to provide as much as information through this article. Soon, we will give you more updates. All the best & stay tuned to our website www.techufo.in for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2022 Live News. Thank You!!