Mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi Hall Ticket 2023, RFD Maharashtra Talathi Written Exam Date, Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Call Letter, Maha Talathi Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Maharashtra Revenue Department (RFD) has finally released Mahsul Vibhag Admit Card for Talathi Written Examination 2023 at the official website of Mahabhumi. Eligible applicants will get their Maharashtra Talathi Exam Hall Ticket by logging into their account using login details. For ease, we have also attached a direct link to Mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 Download in this article which will lead to the login page. To find more information regarding Maha Talathi Exam Schedule, Maharashtra RFD Talathi Call Letter details, know the steps to Download Hall Ticket, exam hall rules, etc., read this article further.
|LATEST UPDATE: The Hall Ticket For Maharashtra Talathi-2023 Exam Is Now Available For Downloading, And Candidates Can Download Their Admit Card 03 (Three) Days Before Their Written Exam Date From A Direct Link Provided Below In This Page.|
- 1 Mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 | Mahsul Vibhag RFD Maharashtra Talathi Exam Date, Admit Card
- 1.1 Mahabhumi Talathi Hall Ticket 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Maharashtra Talathi Exam Schedule 2023
- 1.3 Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2023: Details
- 1.4 Information Given on Maha Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
- 1.5 How to download RFD Maharashtra Talathi Written Exam Hall Ticket 2023?
- 1.6 Direct Link for MAHA Talathi-2023 Hall Ticket
- 1.7 Documents Required along Maha Talathi Admit Card 2023
- 1.8 Maharashtra Talathi Call Letter 2023: Key Instructions
- 2 Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2023: FAQs
Mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi Hall Ticket 2023 | Mahsul Vibhag RFD Maharashtra Talathi Exam Date, Admit Card
Mahsul Vibhag, Maharashtra is conducting the Talathi Examination 2023 from 17-08-2023 to 14-09-2023 in Online mode (Computer based Test) for 4644 vacancies. The online exam of 200 marks is being held in various centres to accommodate the immense number of aspirants. Applicants who have applied & going to appear for RFD Maha Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti Exam are required to download their Mahabhumi Admit Card PDF. Presenting the Mahabhumi Talathi Hall Ticket is mandatory at the examination centre. Details related to the date & time of written exam have been made available on the e-Mahabhumi portal and also intimated through the Maharashtra Talathi Call letter of candidates.
Most importantly, RFD Maharashtra Talathi Exam Admit Card should be downloaded at the earliest from e-Mahabhumi without waiting till the last moment to avoid server problems. The official link for downloading Talathi Hall Ticket at mahabhumi.gov.in will be live for 10 (ten) days, so applicants are strictly guided to collect it as soon as possible.
Mahabhumi Talathi Hall Ticket 2023: Summary
|Exam Name:||Talathi Recruitment 2023-24 Exam (तलाठी पद भरती २०२३-२४ परीक्षा)|
|Organization Name:||Revenue Department/ Mahsul Vibhag, Maharashtra State|
|Total Vacancies:||4644 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||26th June 2023 to 17th July 2023|
|Exam City Intimation:||13th August 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||14th August 2023 onwards|
|Date of Exam:||17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023|
|Exam Centre Location:
||Mentioned in the Admit Card|
|Mode of Exam:||Online (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
|Mode of Issuing Hall Ticket:||Online mode only|
|Admit Card Format:
Maharashtra Talathi Exam Schedule 2023
Below we have tabulated Maharashtra Talathi 2023 Written Exam Dates & Shift Timings for the information of candidates; so take a look:-
|S. N.||Exam Dates||Shift Timings|
|1st Shift||2nd Shift||3rd Shift|
|1||17 August 2023||09 AM to 11 AM||12.30 PM to 02.30 PM||04.30 PM to 06.30 PM|
|2||18 August 2023|
|3||19 August 2023|
|4||20 August 2023|
|5||21 August 2023|
|6||22 August 2023|
|7||26 August 2023|
|8||27 August 2023|
|9||28 August 2023|
|10||29 August 2023|
|11||31 August 2023|
|12||1 September 2023||09 AM to 11 AM||12.30 PM to 02.30 PM||04.30 PM to 06.30 PM|
|13||4 September 2023|
|14||5 September 2023|
|15||6 September 2023|
|16||8 September 2023|
|17||10 September 2023|
|18||13 September 2023|
|19||14 September 2023|
Maharashtra Talathi Admit Card 2023: Details
The Mahsul Vibhag RFD Hall Ticket of candidates appearing for Maharashtra Talathi Exam 2023 has been available for downloading through the Applicant login profile at e-Mahabhumi. Candidates must enter their Mahabhumi Talathi Registration Number and Password to log in to generate Call Letter. A copy of the Maharashtra Talathi e-Hall Ticket must be downloaded & printed for submission at the time of the examination. Candidates who do not receive or get their Maha Talathi Hall Ticket 03 (three) days before the date of examination must contact the help desk of the concerned District Collector’s Office with the necessary proof.
Information Given on Maha Talathi Hall Ticket 2023
As soon as the Mahabhumi Hall Ticket for Talathi Exam 2023 is downloaded, candidates must refer to the vital information & instructions printed on it. The key details displayed on Maharashtra RFD Talathi Hall Ticket are as listed:-
- Name Of The Exam Conducting Body
- Name Of The Examination
- Applicant’s Information:-
- Applicant Name
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Photograph & Signature
- Caste Category (UR, OBC, SC, ST & Others)
- Date Of Birth (DOB)
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Maha Talathi Exam Centre Information:-
- Exam Date & Time
- Time Duration Of The Exam
- Reporting Time
- Name Of Exam Centre
- Examination Centre Address & Code
- List Of Essential Guidelines for Exam Day
Applicants who find any discrepancy in their name, gender, category, date of birth, photo, signature, etc., must promptly notify RFD Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag’s concerned officials for corrections.
How to download RFD Maharashtra Talathi Written Exam Hall Ticket 2023?
Maharashtra Talathi Exam Call Letter 2023 publishes online on the RFD (Revenue and Forest Department)’s official website, i.e. e-Mahabhumi. Candidates can easily access their Mahsul Vibhag Exam Admit Card by following a few basic steps on how to download it as explained:-
- 1st Step – Visit the e-Mahabhumi Web Portal, i.e. https://mahabhumi.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, navigate to the ‘Important Links >> तलाठी सरळसेवा भरती – २०२३’ section.
- 3rd Step – Click the ‘DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET FOR TALATHI EXAMINATION 2023’ link.
- 4th Step – Enter your login credentials (Registration Number/ नोंदणी क्रमांक and Password/ पासवर्ड) on the Hall Ticket download page.
- 5th Step – Press the ‘Login’ button after entering the necessary login credentials.
- 6th Step – Your Hall Ticket for RFD Maharashtra Talathi Exam will appear as a PDF on the screen once the submitted information is validated.
- 7th Step – Carefully review all the details mentioned in the Call Letter.
- 8th Step – Download the Hall Ticket PDF file and save it to a secure location on your device.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of the Admit Card and bring it on the examination day.
Direct Link for MAHA Talathi-2023 Hall Ticket
The Admit Card of RFD Maharashtra Talathi has been uploaded into the login account of those applicants eligible for the exam. Mahabhumi.Gov.In Talathi-2023 Hall Ticket Login Link is available below, so applicants don’t require to visit the Maha Revenue Department website. In short, open the following download link and log in with your Registration Number & Password to print your Mahsul Vibhag Hall Ticket:-
Documents Required along Maha Talathi Admit Card 2023
The following documents need to be carried along with Hall Ticket to the Maharashtra RFD Talathi Examination Centre on the exam day:-
- At least 01 (one) of the following Photo Identity (ID) Card Proof (Original & Certified Photocopy) having the DOB as printed on the Admit Card viz.;
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Commission Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Smart Card Type Driving License
- Any Additional Documents or Items/ Things specified in the Call Letter
Maharashtra Talathi Call Letter 2023: Key Instructions
There are some general guidelines that candidates should follow while appearing for the Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Talathi written examination 2023:-
- Print a legible copy of the e-Hall Ticket issued for Maharashtra Talathi Exam.
- Printout of the Call Letter should preferably be in colour for a clear view of the candidates’ details.
- If the photograph and digital signature on the hardcopy of the Hall Ticket are not clearly visible, it will not be accepted.
- It is compulsory to bring a printed copy of the Admit Card and Photo ID Card on the examination day. Without them, entry to the exam hall will be prohibited.
- Verify the complete address of the exam venue and familiarize yourself with the location to avoid any last-minute confusion or delays.
- One has to present at the designated exam centre 01 hour before the commencement of test to undergo the identity check.
- Under no circumstances will candidates be sent to the security centre after the commencement of security.
- Check the list of prohibited items on your Hall Ticket, and don’t bring any of them to the examination hall.
- It is strictly instructed to follow all the norms & restrictions specified on the Admit Card.
Maharashtra Talathi Hall Ticket 2023: FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers for aspirants of MAHA Talathi Exam 2023 looking for Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, etc.:-
Maharashtra Revenue Department will release Mahabhumi Talathi Online Exam 2023 Admit Card roughly three (03) days before the date of examination.
The Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Online Written Examination is scheduled to be held from August 17 to September 14, 2023, in three shifts, i.e. Morning Shift: 09:00 am to 11:00 am, Afternoon Shift: 12:30 pm to 02:30 pm and Evening Shift: 04:30 pm to 06:30 pm.
A valid login link to download Hall Ticket of Talathi Exam has been available on the homepage of E-Mahabhmui website, i.e. https://mahabhumi.gov.in/mahabhumilink and also on this web page.
Candidates will get access to the Mahabhumi.gov.in Talathi 2023 Call Letter by logging into their login account using their Registration ID Number and Password.
Reach out to the help desk of the concerned District Collector’s Office along with the required proof if you do not receive your Hall Ticket in the login account three days before the exam.
Yes, candidates should preserve their Admit Card until the complete recruitment process is over.
10,41,713 candidates are appearing for the written examination, as per the official data published by the Mahsul Vibhag authority.
तलाठी पद भरती २०२३ परीक्षेसाठी हार्दिक शुभेच्छा…, महाराष्ट्र महाभूमी तलाठी प्रवेश पत्र २०२३ च्या ताज्या बातम्यांसाठी आम्हाला www.techufo.in वर फॉलो करा.