Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 notification and online application for the total 467 Parbhani Latest Jobs has been made available to apply at official web portal.
Maharashtra State Police Department has now recently revealed a most desired job notification this week as Rojgar Samachar through their authorized site for appointing big amount of police vacancies. The Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 advertisement was already announced to acquire 467 most eligible candidates in Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office of all districts. This notice of vast vacancies will add power to all those unemployed intrigued individuals who are thirstily seeking latest Maharashtra Police Jobs for long time. Job hunters who feel capable with minimum requisite education qualification can make use of this opportunity to crack 467 Police Patil Jobs by filling application without waiting time before due date.
Police Department of Maharashtra State is the largest police forces of our country, having more than 12 Commissionerates and 36 district units. It is a State Government law enforcement body which headquartered in Mumbai City. It works with the motto of “To Protect Good and To Punish Evil” by maintaining Law and Order. There is nearly about 4.5 lakhs workforce strength in department that includes around 1.5 lakhs women force. Time to time whenever the requirement of workforce raises department circulates employment news and appoints best contestants by organizing suitable selection test for the vacancies.
As per the notice, department officials are planning to fill up motivated, energetic, courageous and physically fit youngsters with proven track records. So for that, Online Application was invited from young Indian Nationals for the recruitment of various district vacancies such as Parbhani Division, Pathri Division, Selu Division and Gangakhed Division. Interested people who are willing to grab this latest Maha Government Jobs must note that online submission processes will starts from 22/12/2015 and ends on 05/01/2016. Qualified candidates can apply their registration form during mentioned time limit on all days only at concern website. All the intrigued aspirants who successfully passed their 10th standard exam or SSC with good grade from any recognized school board are quite suitable for this Maharashtra Collector Office Parbhani Vacancies 2016. Candidates who wish to proceed further for recruitment procedures must have a maximum 30 years and minimum 18 year of age. Contestants without mentioned age criteria will be allowed to apply for the posts.
Here we strictly notify every passionate candidate to make sure before applying that his/her bio-data fulfills the specified eligibility criteria as per Maharashtra Parbhani Police Notification 2016. Contenders able download their Admit Card of online written exam on or after 15/01/16 from official portal. The brief information of district wise vacancies, educational/academic qualifications, upper age limit, pay band/grade pay, examination fees, selection rules, crucial dates and step for “How to Apply On-line” are instructed below.
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2016 Basic Data:-
Unit: Maharashtra Police Department
Job Type: Sarkari Naukari
Placement: Within the State
Registration Mode: On-line
Vacancy Name: Police Patil
Total Vacancies: 467
Allocation of District wise Posts:
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani – 76 posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Pathri Division – 79 seats
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Division (Taluka Jintur) – 81 seats
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Division (Taluka Selu) – 50 seats
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division (Taluka Purna) – 65 seats
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division (Taluka Palam) – 54 seats
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division – 62 seats
Maha 467 Police Patil Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Open Category: Not more than 30 years and not less 18 years.
- Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be beneficial to reservation caste as per the norms of state government.
- Aspirants must have a Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or 10th Class pass certificate from a Govt. approved education board.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable):
Note: Contestants need to pay Examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for Un-reserved Category.
- Rs. 300/- (three hundred only) for Reserved Category.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected candidates are assured to get Best basic pay scale plus grade pay.
- At last, only skilled contenders will be recruited on their overall performance and marks obtained in following selection tests i.e. Written Exam and Personal Interview followed by Medical Test
How to fill Maharashtra Police Patil Online Application Form 2015-16?
- Login to authorized portal.
- In the homepage, first of all go through all instruction and important information mentioned.
- Now if you are ok with asked eligibility then proceed and click on the link ‘Apply (Phase-1)’
- Select your district for which you want to apply and fill up asked details.
- After submitting phase-1 form, take system generated bank Challan for fee payment.
- Now login second time but in Phase-2 for filling currency information.
- Enter required data in application form and submit it.
- Download submitted form and take hard copy for record purpose.
- Last/Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 05th January, 2016 (05:45 PM)
- Due Date for Online Exam Fee Payment: : 07th January, 2016
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: 10 days prior to test
- Written Examination Date: 26th January, 2016
Official Portal: www.parbhani.applygov.com
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website for knowing next development updates of appointment process through this page. Our TechUFO teams will come up with Written Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Paper Solutions, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List. If any anyone is having queries related this article then please drops it in the below comment box. Our team member will surely reply to your asked questions as fast as possible THANK YOU.