MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2016 Madhya Pradesh Notification and Online Application Form download link for the total 71 vacancies of BDO Posts has made available to apply at www.mppscdemo.in:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has now published another job Advertisement 03/EXAM/2016 of this academic year on 22/03/16 through their official website. This employment notification was revealed for Block Development Officer Limited Exam-2016 with a view to appointing career-oriented and highly skilled individuals. According to the official advertisement, there are only 71 MPPSC Block Development Officer Vacancies going to fill up by the commission through this recruitment notice. So here we guide those all candidates who in recent times searching for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs April’16 after graduation to hurry up as they are having the best opportunity. Appropriate and willing people who wish to grab MPPSC BDO jobs must have essential eligibilities before proceeding further for the vacancy. Those passionate candidates with required qualifications can register their application form within the deadline via online mode on the authorized site.
Madhya Pradesh State Public Service Commission: It is an autonomous organization, established on 01st of November 1956 under the section 118(3) of the State Reorganization Act. Their basic function is to recruit best employees for civil service posts on behalf of the state government. For selection purpose, it also hosts completive examination and interviews of applicants. It also allows exam pattern, syllabus, admit cards/ hall tickets and model answer to participants mush before scheduled examination. Now, applications are invited online from suitable Indian Nationals for the recruitment of above said vacancies. As per the notification, we kindly alert all contestants that MPPSC BDO Apply Online registration process will be started from 08/04/16 by afternoon 12:00 PM. Candidates can fill up their application form only up to last date i.e. 05/05/16 and after that official link will be disabled from the concerned site.
All those passionate candidates who wish to apply for MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2016 of 71 vacancies must have a graduation degree from a Govt certified university with relevant experience. Applicants with less than 60 years age are only allowed to submit their registration form for this current employment news updated on the commission’s authorized web page. The on-line examination will be conducted on 28/08/16 from 02 PM to 04 PM at various locations of Indore and Bhopal city. The commission will upload admit card to their site a week before examination date for applied candidates. We strictly guide each and every applicant to understand all the eligibility criteria described in MPPSC BDO Notification 2016, once before applying for the post.
Below, we have avowed all the useful information regarding vacancy such as education/ academic qualifications, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fees, selection modes, important dates and “Step to Apply On-line Form”. Those job hunters who are interested in receiving employment-related updates can follow this website on a regular basis.
MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: In M.P. state
Registration Mode: On-line
No. of Vacancies: 71 seats
Name of the Post: Block Development Officer (BDO)
Salary (per month):
- Appointed candidates will receive a Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- from the organization.
- Rs. 1,000/- (rupees one thousand only) for general category contestants
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for SC/ ST/ OBC reserved category of MP state only.
On-line Examination Centres (Codes): Indore (01) and Bhopal (02)
Madhya Pradesh PSC BDO Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested applicants age should be below 60 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories in accordance with State Govt. norms.
Intrigued job-seekers are required to have following qualifications from any recognized university along with experience.
- Graduation Degree with 05 (five) years experience as Development Extension Officer OR 10 (ten) years as Assistant Development Extension Officer.
- The final recruitment of dynamic applicants will depend upon their scored marks and overall performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill MPPSC BDO Online Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website of the commission.
- Go to “Advertisement” section that placed on the main page.
- Now, click on a link titled as “MPPSC Notification 03/Exam/2016”.
- Properly go through all the details as announced in an official advertisement.
- Next step, click on “Apply” link and fill up the prescribed format of Online Application.
- Also, upload scanned photograph and signature in mentioned size along with supporting document or certificate.
- At last, don’t forget to ensure that information furnished in form is correct and only after that click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the applied application form for an examination process.
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application: 08th April 2016
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 07th May 2016
- Due Date to make any Correction in Application Form: 09th May 2016
- On-line Examination Date: 28th August 2016 (02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
Madhya Pradesh PSC BDO Notification 03/EXAM/2016
MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Helpline Number: 0731-2702689
Official Website: www.mppscdemo.in
Bookmark this techufo.in web page to make sure further news of previous year papers, exam Syllabus/ Pattern, MPPSC BDO Admit Card, Paper Solution, Cut Off Marks, Results, Merit List, etc. Share your feedbacks related to this recruitment process by submitting it in a comment box. Our experts will try to answer each and every asked doubt/ query as quickly as they can, THANK YOU.