OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022, GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date, Gujarat PSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card, ojas.gujarat.gov.in GPSSB Jr Clerk Hall Ticket Download Link Available Here:
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will soon release GPSSB Admit Card for Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk Class-III Exam 2022 at the OJAS Website. Contestants who applied for GPSSB Jr Clerk Written Exam can use their Confirmation Number & Birth Date to download the Hall Ticket. A direct link to OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 download online is also available on this page at the bottom. Read the full article to know all information about OJAS Gujarat PSSB Call Letter, including GPSSB Junior Clerk Examination Schedule, Exam Day Instructions, Test Pattern, etc.
|LATEST UPDATE: Schedule for GPSSB Junior Clerk Class III Exam 2022 Will Be Announced Soon. Stay In Touch For Updates.|
- 1 OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 | GPSSB Jr Clerk Exam Date, Hall Ticket @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 1.1 GPSSB Gujarat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 GPSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
- 1.3 How to Download OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2022?
- 1.4 Official Link for OJAS GPSSB 2022 Call Letter
- 1.5 Having trouble accessing GPSSB Jr Clerk Hall Ticket 2022?
- 1.6 Documents to Carry at GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Centre
- 1.7 GPSSB Jr Clerk Admit Card 2022 – General Guidelines
- 1.8 GPSSB Junior Clerk (Class-III) Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs on GPSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022
OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2022 | GPSSB Jr Clerk Exam Date, Hall Ticket @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|♦ GPSSB Admit Card Overview ♦
|Conducting Body:||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||12/2021-22|
|Exam Name:||જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક (વહીવટ/ હિસાબ) વર્ગ-૩ પરીક્ષા ૨૦૨૧-૨૨|
|Post Name:||Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk (Class III)|
|Total Vacancies:||1181 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||18th February to 8th March 2022|
|Mode of Admit Card:||Online mode|
|Call Letter Release Date:||One week prior exam date|
|Date of Written Exam:||October/ November 2022 (expected)|
GPSSB Gujarat Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Summary
GPSSB is conducting the Competitive Written Examination (OMR based) according to the schedule for recruitment to 1181 Junior Clerk (Accounts) (Class 3) posts. On an official website, i.e. gpssb.gujarat.gov.in, the board has uploaded the timetable for the examination. Also, all important details related to the date, time and centre of GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam 2022 are contained on the Admit Card. Only those contestants are issued OJAS Gujarat PSSB Call Letters who have successfully registered online their application form. Furthermore, for downloading OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Written Exam Hall Ticket, the board will also notify applicants through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Most importantly, OJAS GPSSB Jr Clerk Admit Card is an essential document that candidates must download as per the schedule & print a physical copy for showing up at the exam centre. Hence, eligible contestants can download & print GPSSB Call Letter for Junior Clerk from ojas.gujarat.gov.in link given below by submitting their login credentials, i.e. Confirmation No. & DOB.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
The details that are printed on OJAS Call Letter of GPSSB Junior Clerk 2022 must be cross-checked thoroughly by applicants after downloading it from the web portal. So following is a list of details that are available on the Admit Card issued by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board:-
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s Personal Details:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Photograph & Signature
- Confirmation Number
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Contact Address
- GPSSB Exam Details:-
- Date of Written Examination
- Timing of the Examination
- Examination Centre Name & Address
- Signature of Examination Controller
- General Instructions for Candidates
How to Download OJAS GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2022?
The Admit Card for Junior Clerk (Accounts) Exam of GPSSB releases online & downloaded from the OJAS Portal. The board will not send the hall ticket by post. Applicants can follow the following step-by-step guide to download their Exam Call Letter issued by Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board without being late:-
- 1st Step – Visit the OJAS (Online Job Application System) website – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the “Call Letter/ Reference” link available under the Menu section.
- 3rd Step – Now, select your job option, i.e. GPSSB/202122/12 – Junior Clerk Class III 2021-22 [જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક (વહીવટ/ હિસાબ) વર્ગ-૩ ૨૦૨૧-૨૨].
- 4th Step – Enter your ‘Confirmation Number of 8 Digits’ and ‘Birth Date (dd-mm-yyyy)’.
- 5th Step – Press the ‘Print Call Letter’ button available on a login page.
- 6th Step – Your Gujarat PSSB Call Letter for Jr Clerk Exam will appear on the screen.
- 7th Step – Download the PDF of your Hall Ticket Copy to the device.
- 8th Step – Lastly, print a copy of your Admit Card in A4 Size paper.
Official Link for OJAS GPSSB 2022 Call Letter
There is no need to visit the GPSSB official website as a direct link for downloading the OJAS Gujarat Junior Clerk/ Accounts Clerk Class III Exam 2022 Call Letter attached under this section for the ease of candidates.
Having trouble accessing GPSSB Jr Clerk Hall Ticket 2022?
GPSSB Gujarat Junior Clerk Exam Candidates should not panic in case of facing any problem in accessing Admit Card, find any errors in Call Letter or any other issue. The contact details through which such candidates can reach out to officials are as follows:-
|Contact Address:||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board,
Block-2, C-Wing, 5th Floor,
Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
|OJAS Helpline Number:||1800 233 5500|
Documents to Carry at GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Centre
There are some documents that contestants need to bring to their centre on the day of GPSSB examination else they won’t be allowed to appear for the exam. Below is a list of documents to be carried by candidates:-
- GPSSB Jr Clerk CALL LETTER/ ADMIT CARD/ HALL TICKET in Physical cum Hard Copy.
- At least One valid PHOTO-ID CARD PROOF such as:-
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Any Other ID Proofs issued by State/ Central Government.
Note: The original identity proof & copy of the same should be there with the candidate along with the printed OJAS Junior Clerk Call Letter copy.
GPSSB Jr Clerk Admit Card 2022 – General Guidelines
Candidates must go through the below GPSSB Exam Day key points to ensure they are not missing out on anything significant:-
- Only the Physical Copy (Printed Copy) of Call Letter will be valid to enter the examination hall and not the Soft Copy.
- Kindly note your examination centre address accurately from the hall ticket. One must arrive at the exam centre on time & date indicated in the Call Letter.
- There will be no entry after the gate closing time. So, reach the test centre before the reporting/ entry time.
- It is strictly not allowed to carry Electronic Gadgets, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile/ Cell Phones, Calculator, Bluetooth or any other thing, etc. inside the examination premises.
- The expense for travelling to the exam centre is not covered by the Board. Aspirants have to bear it by themselves.
- Before appearing for the exam, carefully read all the instructions contained in Hall Ticket and follow them strictly.
GPSSB Junior Clerk (Class-III) Exam Pattern 2022
Here’s the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Competitive Exam Pattern of Jr Clerk Bharti. The OMR based Written Test will consist of 01 (one) Question Paper as stated below:-
|Exam Type||Syllabus/ Topics||Exam Medium||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Objective type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)||General Awareness & General Knowledge||Gujarati||50 marks||60 minutes|
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||Gujarati||20 marks|
|English Language & Grammar||English||20 marks|
|General Mathematics||Gujarati||10 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 marks||1 hour|
Dear Candidates of GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam 2022!! We have covered Exam Date, Admit Card URL Link, Documents Required on Exam Day and other important information inside this article. We hope you find it helpful. For any doubts, queries or questions on ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક (વહીવટ/ હિસાબ) વર્ગ-૩ પરીક્ષા ૨૦૨૧-૨૨ કૉલ લેટર/ પ્રવેશ પત્ર/ હોલ ટિકિટ, you can comment us in the below box. We will respond shortly. Visit this web page – www.techufo.in regularly for timely updates.
FAQs on GPSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022
Let’s check out frequently asked questions on GPSSB Jr Clerk (Accounts) Exam Hall Ticket, which are listed below:-
Candidates can download their Admit Card approximately 07 to 08 days before the examination.
Candidates will get their Gujarat PSSB Jr Clerk Call Letter from the online web portal of OJAS – ojas.gujarat.gov.in direct link attached in this article.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board will soon declare the Jr Clerk (Accounts) examination schedule. The exam might be held in October or November 2022.
Candidates will require to submit their Confirmation Number and Birth Date while downloading the Hall Ticket.
You can retrieve your Confirmation Number from the Website of OJAS simply by submitting Exam Advertisement No. & Application Number OR Mobile Number & Birth Date.
You can get all the latest updates on Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Jr Clerk/ Accounts Clerk Class III Exam Date, Admit Card, etc., by visiting this blog page regularly.
ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ ની જુનીયર ક્લાર્ક પરીક્ષા માટે તમામ ઉમેદવારોને શ્રેષ્ઠ શુભેચ્છાઓ…!!