Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification for Junior Judicial Assistant, Jr Assistant and Clerk 2756 Vacancies Out Apply Online RHC Application Form at www.hcraj.nic.in:
Hello!! Looking for Any Degree Jobs in Rajasthan High Court?? Then we have the latest employment news update for the interested candidates searching for a long time. Just now to fill up total 2756 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Posts, RHC Recruitment Authority has uploaded a notification at its official website. You can download RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Notification 2022 from below link to know eligibility criteria and selection process. Interested contestants can come forward & Apply Rajasthan High Court Application Form through an online mode. The Online Application for Rajasthan HC Clerk Grade-II Jobs can submit from 22nd Aug to 22nd Sept 2022.
Here in this page, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Url link is available at the bottom. Contestants must utilize this link to register their names. Check out more info about HCRAJ Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment by referring the below paragraphs.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification | RHC JJA Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade-II Vacancies Apply Online @www.hcraj.nic.in
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RHC JJA, Jr Assistant & Clerk Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 HCRAJ Fees for Examination (Category wise)
- 1.6 RHC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Steps to Apply Rajasthan RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Online Application Form 2022
- 1.8 Official Links for RHC 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 HCRAJ Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 About Rajasthan High Court (राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय)
- 3 RHC Bharti 2022 2023 – Help Desk
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification | RHC JJA Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade-II Vacancies Apply Online @www.hcraj.nic.in
Now this time, RHC Recruitment 2022 released for 320 Junior Judicial Assistant Posts, 378 Junior Assistant Posts in RSLSA & DLSAs and 2058 Clerk Grade-II Posts in RSJA & District Courts. Here those ST/ SC/ PWD candidates willing to apply must pay an examination fee of Rs. 350/- and other category contestants Rs. 500/-. The due date to deposit HCRAJ exam fees is 23rd Sept 2022. All those applications applied through ‘Online process’ are only accepted by the officials. According to the qualifications for Rajasthan HC Vacancy, contestants should possess Any Degree & Computer Knowledge. The lower age of applicants should not be less than 18 years while upper age not more than 40 years as on cutoff date. The age relaxation is stated in Rajasthan High Court Clerk JJA Notification.
The selection of applicants will be through Competitive Examination and Computer Test. The selected applicants will receive an attractive pay scale. Additional all details on HCRAJ JJA JA Clerk Posts eligibility criteria, important dates, salary offered, fee payment modes, etc. briefly furnished below.
Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT (राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||RHCJ/ EXAM CELL/ JJA & Clerk Grade-II|
|Post Names:||1) Junior Judicial Assistant
2) Junior Assistant
3) Clerk Grade-II
|Total Vacancies:||02,756 vacancies|
|Job Placement:||RSLSA, DLSAs, RSJA & District Courts|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 20,800-65,900/- (L-5)|
|Application Dates:||22 August to 22 September 2022|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-40 years|
|Selection Stages:||Competitive Exam and Computer Test|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022 – Details
Refer to the table below to check Post wise Break-up of Vacancies as announced under the detailed notification by HCRAJ 2022:-
|S. N.||NAME OF POSTS||VACANCIES|
|01.||Junior Judicial Assistant (RHC)||320|
|02.||Clerk Grade-II (RSJA)||04|
|03.||Junior Assistant (RSLSA)||18|
|04.||Clerk Grade-II (District Courts) (Non TSP Areas)||1985|
|05.||Clerk Grade-II (District Courts) (TSP Areas)||69|
|06.||Junior Assistant (DLSAs) (Non TSP Areas)||343|
|07.||Junior Assistant (DLSAs) (TSP Areas)||17|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||2756|
Eligibility Criteria for RHC JJA, Jr Assistant & Clerk Jobs 2022
Candidates willing to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade-II Bharti in Rajasthan High Court must hold the minimum eligibility criteria. To avoid confusion before applying online, go through the HCRAJ eligibility criteria as listed under:-
Minimum Academic Qualification:-
- Passed Graduation Degree from any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government for the purpose and;
- Must Have Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years as on 1st of January 2023.
- The Upper Age relaxation to Reserved Categories as follows:-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes & Women Applicants = 05 years
- No age limit for Widow and Divorcee Women Applicants.
- The upper age limit for reservists, namely Defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
- The age relaxation for PwD candidates will be admissible as applicable in the State Government from time to time.
- The above relaxation in age will be admissible only in one category.
- All those contestants who want more details about Age Limit can download the Official Notification PDF uploaded below.
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jobs Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Candidates selected for Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant, JJA & Clerk Gr-II Posts will get Rs. 14,600/- (fixed) every month for the first two years after appointment as Probationer Trainee. The pay scale will be Pay Matrix Level 05 (L-05) Rs. 20,800/- to Rs. 65,900/-.
HCRAJ Fees for Examination (Category wise)
About Examination Fee: Candidates can pay their RHC Exam Fee by e-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C., Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. The examination fee category wise as follows:-
|General, OBC (Creamy Layer), MBC (Creamy Layer) & Other States Candidates:||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), MBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & EWS Candidates of Rajasthan State:||Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST & PwD Candidates of Rajasthan State:||Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Fifty Only)|
RHC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
About Selection Process: The higher authority will conduct Competitive Examination for the posts of Clerk Grade-II, Jr Judicial Assistant & Junior Asst. The exam shall consist of subject given in 2 (two) alternative Groups A and B. Aspirant shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
- Group – A (OMR based Written Test)
- Group – B (Type-Writing Test on Computer)
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Department will prepare Merit List of successful candidates based on Total Aggregate Marks secured in Written Exam and Type Writing Test Computer (Speed & Efficiency Test). Subject to the extent of 05 times of the number of vacancies, aspirants who secure minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be eligible for type-writing test on computer. Candidates who fail to score qualifying marks will not be eligible for the recruitment. Go through an official notification pdf attached with this article for point to point detailed information about the selection process.
Steps to Apply Rajasthan RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Online Application Form 2022
Candidates can refer to the below Steps wise Instructions to Apply Online for RHC JJA, JA & Clerk Posts at the official website:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Rajasthan High Court or open a quick link posted below.
- 2nd Step – On the home page, find a link titled HCRAJ Notification for Recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistants for RHC, Junior Assistants for RSLSA & DLSAs and Clerks Grade-II for RSJA & District Courts 2022.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification pdf file & go through the eligibility details written in it for your knowledge.
- 4th Step – If you find yourself eligible, then press the Online Application Portal link and select the name of vacancy.
- 5th Step – Fill up the Online Application Form with your information like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Home District, Category, Age, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status, Total No. of Children, Education, Address, Contact Number, Email and other necessary details. (Note: Fill up the details correctly as, after submission of form with the requisite fee, details cannot be changed.)
- 6th Step – Upload the Documents (Educational Certificates, Caste Certificates, etc.), Passport Size Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, etc. in JPG/ JPEG files with size between 10 KB – 25 KB each. (NOTE: Images should be cropped properly and do not leave empty spaces around photo or signature.)
- 7th Step – Deposit requisite Exam Fee by Clicking on the “Make Payment” Option and collect the e-receipt.
- 8th Step – Finally, click the “Submit” button and register your online application form.
- 9th Step – Save the System Generated Registration ID Number and Password that appeared on your screen.
- 10th Step – Click on “Print Application”, download/ save the pdf file and take a printout copy of the filled online form. (Note: Do not send a print out of the online application or any document to the RAJ High Court.)
Official Links for RHC 2022 Recruitment
|RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Grade-II Official Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Grade-II Online Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Closed Now)|
|RHC Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – hcraj.nic.in|
HCRAJ Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Rajasthan High Court JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Bharti 2022 Application Rescheduled Dates has announced. Candidates must register their registration form as early as possible within the closing date given below.
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification/ Advertisement Date:||06-08-2022|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||22-08-2022 @ 01:00 pm|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||22-09-2022 @ 05:00 pm|
|Due Date to Pay Online Examination Fee:||23-09-2022 @ 11:59 pm|
|Dates for Availability of Written Exam Admit Card:||01 to 02 weeks prior exam date|
|Raj High Court JA JAA Clerk Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading Type-Writing Test Call Letter:||15-16 days before exam|
|Type-Writing Test Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Final Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern 2022
Below is the Scheme of HCRAJ Clerk Grade-II, JJA & Junior Assistant Competitive Exam shall be held to test the ability of candidates:-
|♦ Written Test Pattern ♦|
|Part||Papers||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Mini. Marks||Time Duration||Negative Marking|
|SC/ ST & PwD||Other Categories|
|Part – A||Hindi (हिन्दी)||50 MCQs||100 marks||120 marks||135 marks||02 hours||No negative marking for wrong answers|
|Part – B||English (अंग्रेज़ी)||50 MCQs||100 marks|
|Part – C||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||50 MCQs||100 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||150 MCQs||300 marks||120 marks||135 marks||120 minutes|
|♦ Computer Type-Writing Test Pattern ♦|
|Part||Papers||Language||Time Duration||Maxi. Marks||Mini. Marks|
|SC/ ST & PwD||Other Categories|
|Part – I||Speed Test (स्पीड टेस्ट)||Hindi||05 minutes||25 marks||20 marks||22.50 marks|
|English||05 minutes||25 marks|
|Part – II||Efficiency Test (दक्षता परीक्षण)||—||10 minutes||50 marks||20 marks||22.50 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||20 minutes||100 marks||40 marks||45 marks|
About Rajasthan High Court (राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय)
RHC founded on 21st June 1949. It authorized by Constitution of India. It looks after all the law and order judgments in the state. The Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh has inaugurated Raj HC on 29 August 1949. At present, Five High Courts are functioning in the various units of the States i.e. Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. It has the strength of 50 Sanctioned Judges. The Chief Justice of the HCRAJ is Honorable Mr Justice Navin Sinha. The principal seat situated in Jodhpur & circuit bench in Jaipur. To provide employment opportunity, they regularly release online job notifications. Whenever the requirement of Manpower arises, it conducts recruitment process.
Every year, it appoints contestants for posts like Civil Judge, District Judge, Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Legal Researcher, Class IV Employee (Office Peon/ Equivalent Post), Translator, etc. For all the recruitments, they provide brief details to Job-seekers through their official website so aspirants can visit it grab more information.
RHC Bharti 2022 2023 – Help Desk
For any help regarding HCRAJ Recruitment Online Application Process or Exam-related queries, candidates can contact through the following Help Line Number during office hours:-
|Contact Address:||Rajasthan High Court,
Bhagwan Das Rd, C Scheme,
Ashok Nagar, Jaipur – 302005.
|Helpline Number:||0291-2888100 & 0291-2888101 (Call Timings – During Office Hours Only)|
|Official Email ID for Query:||N/A|
Friends, hurry up!! As 22-09-2022 is the closing date for a RAJ High Court JJA JA Clerk Bharti Apply Online Process. All eligible contestants are suggested to follow the procedure given above and submit their applications without wasting time. For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 queries, applicants can post their comments in the below comment segment. HCRAJ Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Result and Merit List will be available soon here. For regular updates regarding upcoming Govt. Jobs in India, visit our website www.techufo.in. To know further all updates on Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Bharti 2022, stay tuned.
!! Wish you ALL THE BEST for your Recruitment in Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur. !!