Rajasthan Postal GDS Result 2020, appost.in/gdsonline Rajasthan Post Office GDS Selection List, Raj Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Cutoff Marks, Rajasthan Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result Cycle-II PDF Available Here:
Rajasthan GDS 2020 Result: Latest Update, INDIA POST Rajasthan Postal Circle Results of Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle-2) Recruitment has now declared on 24th December 2020. Those who have applied online and want to check the names of selected candidates for 3262 posts can download Rajasthan Post GDS Merit List PDF from here. Candidates who find their Name & Registration Number in Raj Post Office BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Selection List will have to clear the Document Verification process for final appointment. Contestants can click on a link of Rajasthan Postal GDS Result 2020 given below to get the selection list pdf downloaded to their device.
Also, candidates are requested to read this full article & grasp all the details about Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Result & Cutoffs. So guys scroll down & have a look over complete information shared in this article.
- 1 Rajasthan Postal GDS Result 2020, Raj Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, Cut off Marks @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2020
- 1.2 Steps to download Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List 2020:-
- 1.3 Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Details
- 1.4 Rajasthan Postal GDS 2020 Cutoff Marks
- 1.5 Rajasthan Postal GDS 2020 Results & Document Verification Process
- 1.6 FAQs About Rajasthan Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 2021
Rajasthan Postal GDS Result 2020, Raj Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, Cut off Marks @appost.in/gdsonline
|♦ RAJ GDS Result Overview ♦|
|AUTHORITY NAME:||INDIA POST/ Bhartiya Dak|
|POSTAL CIRCLE NAME:||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|RESULT NAME:||Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – II (2019-2020)|
|POST NAMES:||» GDS BPM (Branch Postmaster)
» GDS ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster)
» Dak Sevak
|TOTAL VACANCIES:||03,262 vacancies|
|APPLICATION DATES:||June 22 to July 21, 2020 (23:59 hrs)|
|DATE OF RESULT:||RELEASED (December 24, 2020)|
|LINK TO RESULT:||Available Below|
|SELECTION PROCEDURE:||10th Standard Merit & Document Verification|
|INDIA POST WEBSITE:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS OFFICIAL WEBSITE:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2020
As we know, INDIA POST had issued Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Notification Online for recruitment of suitable contestants based on Academic Merits of class 10th exam. More than lakh candidates have applied for 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies released under 02nd Cycle of the recruitment procedure. Now, Bhartiya Dak Vibhag officials are keen on releasing Rajasthan Postal GDS Selected Candidates list after winding up the application process. For the provisional selection of applicants, merit list has been generated by Computer-based program as per details shared in the form. In Rajasthan Postal GDS Recruitment Result PDF file, India Post has listed only the details of those candidates shortlisted for the posts of BPM and ABPM/ Dak Sevak.
Aspirants who are selected will get notification about provisional selection through SMS on their registered mobile number followed by Intimation Letter by post for document verification. The DoP will publish RAJ GDS Merit List via online mode only. Contestants can check Rajasthan Post Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II Result Status online from this page as we have updated official link below which helps in downloading the PDF.
Steps to download Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List 2020:-
Hello, Candidates.!! If you are not sure how to get Rajasthan Post Office Results of GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Bharti 2020, then here we are to guide you guys. Just take a glance at the stepwise instructions compiled below and notice how you can download & view your India Post GDS Result of Rajasthan State from an official website. The steps are as follows:-
- STEP 1: Visit http://www.appost.in/gdsonline, i.e. INDIA POST GDS Online Portal.
- STEP 2: Press “Rajasthan (Cycle II – 3262 Posts)” download link present under the heading “Results Released” on the left-hand side of a web page.
- STEP 3: Rajasthan Postal Circle Selection List of Gramin Dak Sevak in a PDF format will be downloadable to your device within a second.
- STEP 4: Open the result PDF, use “Ctrl + F” and enter your “Registration Number” to find out your name along with a percentage easily from it.
- STEP 5: If you selected in RAJ Post GDS Merit List, then you will get SMS from the DoP authority and also keep the pdf copy of result for further reference.
Link to Rajasthan Postal GDS 2020 Cycle-II Result PDF
सूचना: भारतीय डाक विभाग द्वारा राजस्थान पोस्टल सर्किल ग्रामीण डाक सेवक (जीडीएस) भर्ती का परिणाम जारी कर दीया है। उम्मीदवार नीचे दी गई लिंक से राजस्थान ग्रामीण डाक मेरिट लिस्ट डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। 10 वीं कक्षा की परीक्षा के अंकों के आधार पर उम्मीदवारों की सिलेक्शन लिस्ट जारी की गई है। यदि परिणाम से संबंधित किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या आ रही हो, उम्मीदवार नीचे कमेंट करके हमसे मदद ले सकते हैं।
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2020 Details
Basically, Rajasthan Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Results to be displayed by officials in the merit list format. Bhartiya Dak Sevak Result will have essential info about selected aspirants and their qualifying percentage marks. So guys check out the below table showing all those details given in India Post Selection List of GDS for Rajasthan Circle Cycle-II:-
|RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. III (DATED 22.06.2020)|
|Division of Rajasthan Postal Circle: Ajmer, Beawar, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, Kota, RMS J DIVISION Ajmer, Tonk, Udaipur, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Jaipur City, Jaipur Moffusil, RMS JP Division, Sawaimadhopur, Barmer, Bikaner, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Nagaur, Pali, RMS ST Dn. Jodhpur, Sikar, Sirohi and Sriganganagar.|
|Name of Head Office (HO): Ajmer H.O, Madanganj Kishangarh H.O, Beawar [Raj] H.O, Nasirabad H.O, Chittorgarh H.O, Banswara H.O, Dungarpur H.O, Kankroli H.O., Udaipur H.O, Deeg H.O, Jawahar Nagar H.O, Hanumangarh Jn. H.O, etc.|
|Name of Sub Office (SO): Gagwana S.O, Pushkar S.O, Saradhana S.O, Arain S.O, Roopnagar S.O, Salemabad S.O, Tiloniya S.O, Pisangan S.O, Baghera S.O, Champaneri S.O, Fathegarh S.O, Kishan Garh Bass S.O, etc.|
|Name of Branch Office (BO): Bhudol B.O, Gagwana S.O, Ajaiser B.O, Bhogadeet B.O, Khatoli B.O, Siyar B.O, Moosakhera B.O, Khutabpura B.O, Ghamoorwali B.O, etc.|
|Name of Post Assigned to Candidate: Branch Postmaster (BPM) OR Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak|
|Category of Candidate: EWS, OBC, PwD-A, PwD-B, PwD-C or PwD-DE, SC, ST or GEN|
|Total Number of Posts Assigned to Candidate (Out of total 3262 posts)|
|Registration ID Number of Candidate|
|Full Name of Selected Candidate in Block Letter|
|10th Standard Exam Percentage of Selected Candidate|
|Total Number of Posts for which results withheld|
|Important Notes About Final Selection Criteria|
DOP has made Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List in the Alphabetical order of Postal Division and not in the merit order. Applicants who have cleared class 10th in the first attempt with a good score will get preference in Rajasthan Postal Result of 3262 GDS Posts against those passed compartmentally. The authority has not considered marks of candidates obtained in higher education such as 10+2, 12th pass, etc. Now to pick up the eligible applicants for Merit List of Raj Post Office GDS Online Recruitment, high school exam marks are the only criteria set by Board.
As merit list has prepared by a computerized system, so the chance of corruption is negligible in the selection process. Also, the Selection list has been calculated as per criteria to solve the tie in candidate’s scores. The merit list published online is just provisional as Final Selection for Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti will be after satisfactory verification of original certificates by the recruiting authority.
Rajasthan Postal GDS 2020 Cutoff Marks
|♦ Category wise Posts and Cutoffs Overview ♦|
|NAME OF COMMUNITIES||NUMBER OF VACANCIES||ESTIMATED CUTOFF MARKS|
|Other Backward Classes||348||85% +|
|Scheduled Castes||544||80% +|
|Scheduled Tribes||468||79% +|
|Economically Weaker Sections||278||85% +|
|Persons with Disabilities – A||32||78% +|
|Persons with Disabilities – B||23||78% +|
|Persons with Disabilities – C||32||78% +|
|Persons with Disabilities – DE||10||78% +|
|General/ Unreserved||1527||90% +|
Rajasthan Postal GDS 2020 Results & Document Verification Process
- Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Result of Cycle-II is being prepared & released based on merit of applicants with reference to the post (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) applied by them in an application form.
- If you not selected in Raj Postal GDS Selection List, then possibly it means that you have not provided enough/ correct detailed information in the application or you do not have enough percentage in your 10th exam result for qualifying.
- To confirm, India Post will also forward the following SMS on a prescribed date to those candidates shortlisted in RAJ Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020:-
“India Post Congratulates you for being selected provisionally for GDS (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak) post of (Branch Office Name) subject to the submission of original certificates/ documents for verification as per Intimation letter by the concerned Engaging authority.”
- Aspirants who received SMS or any other communication on provisional selection, should not get overconfident for final appointment. The final selection will be fixed only after completion of document verification organized by the respective recruiting authorities.
- About Rajasthan Postal GDS Intimation Letter for Document Verification: The letter of intimation will be issued by post to eligible applicants only. It will consist of the date & time of document verification. Candidates must present before the undersigned on allotted date & time along with required and submitted certificates in original for verification of records.
- Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Document Verification Procedure will be conducted after the publication of merit list. In this process, officials will cross-verify all certificates & ID proofs of aspirants. List of Certificates to carry during the verification process is as under:-
- 10th Class/ SSC Original Certificate or Combined Marks Memo or Marksheet
- Proof of DOB in Original
- Caste/ Community Original Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate of 02 months
- 2 (two) Photographs of Size 5 cm x 7 cm
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Transgender (if applicable)
- Photo ID Proofs (i.e. Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, etc.)
- Domicile Certificate in Original
- Income Certificate in Original
- Contestants who received intimation letter & didn’t respond within 15 days from its issuance, then their provisional selection will be cancelled automatically without any notice.
Finally, we are ending this article and hope you guys have got every information about DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Results of Rajasthan Post Office along with DV Intimation Letter. If you guys are willing to get further latest updates on RAJ POST BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Result, then bookmark this blog of www.techufo.in for all information. Here we will upload every notification & latest news that officially published by the Department Of Posts. Let us know if you guys are having any further questions or queries about selection list and document verification process. Below are some Frequently Asked Questions for the info of candidates.
FAQs About Rajasthan Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 2021
Raj Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result Selection List has announced online on 24th of December 2020 at 12 Noon.
Merit list will be uploaded to the GDS Online Engagement Portal officially authorized by the Bhartiya Dak. Also, the link for downloading selection list is attached above in this article.
If your Name is available in the selection list, then you will get the letter of intimation for appearing in documents verification round. Once the documents checked and your final selection is done, you will get further all the information from the authority officials.
The Letter of Intimation for Document Verification will be issued to selected candidates within 10 to 20 days after result declaration.
Yes if a candidate has not studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class 12th or any other higher educational level.
No. India Post will not publish 02nd selection list or waiting list after releasing the result online or after document verification procedure.
Joining Letter will be issued to selected candidates within 4-5 months after the online declaration of results.
“Candidates are guided to visit our portal constantly for all the Upcoming News regarding Rajasthan Postal GDS Result 2020 2021 & Cutoff List. Wishing you all guys a GOOD LUCK for your selection in RAJ Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2020. THANK YOU!!“