Telangana Police Recruitment 2023 TSLPRB Latest Notification Released for 16614 TS Police Constable, Sub Inspector SI Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.tslprb.in:
TSLPRB Police Constable SI Recruitment 2023 Details: Finally, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has published four Notifications for Direct Recruitment to SCT Constable (PC), Sub Inspector (SI) & Other Posts in the Departments of Police, Special Protection Force, Disaster Response & Fire Services and Prisons & Correctional Services. Eligible candidates may apply TSLPRB Online Application from 02-05-2022 to 26-05-2022 for recruitment to these TS Police Constable & SI Vacancy.
We have provided TSLPRB TS Police Constable SI 2023 Apply Online link on this web page at the bottom. Also, candidates can download TSLPRB Police Constable SI Notification PDF from a direct link shared in this article. For complete information about Telangana Police Recruitment 2023, read on.
- 1 Telangana Police Recruitment 2023 | TS Police Constable SI 16614 Vacancies Apply Online @www.tslprb.in
- 1.1 TS Police Constable SI Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 TSLPRB Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2023
- 1.4 TS Police Pay Scale
- 1.5 TSLPRB Application Fee 2023
- 1.6 How to Apply TSLPRB Police Constable & SI Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.7 Official Links for TS Police Constable & SI 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.8 TSLPRB Police Constable SI Selection Procedure 2023
- 1.9 TS Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.10 TSLPRB Exam Hall Ticket 2023
- 1.11 Telangana Police Result 2023
- 2 About Telangana State Police Department – తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర పోలీసులు
- 3 TSLPRB Recruitment Help Desk 2023
Telangana Police Recruitment 2023 | TS Police Constable SI 16614 Vacancies Apply Online @www.tslprb.in
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Online Applications to fill up 16614 vacancies of Constable (Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, Fireman, Warders, IT&C, Mechanic & Driver) and Sub Inspector (Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP RSI, Fire Station Officer, Deputy Jailor, IT&C, PTO & ASI FPB). As per TS Police Constable SI Recruitment Notification, 10th/ SSC/ 10+2 passed or Degree holders can apply for these Jobs in TS Police. TSLPRB Police Constable Application procedure will be done through ONLINE mode in the prescribed proforma available on the website – www.tslprb.in. TS Police Constable Vacancy Online Registration will be ended on 20th May 2022.
Candidates applying for Telangana Police Constable & SI Vacancies should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to TSLPRB exam. TSLPRB Police SI & Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualifications & Age Limit), Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc., are briefly mentioned below.
TS Police Constable SI Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Telangana State Police Department (TSP)|
|Conducting Body:||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Total Vacancies:||16,614 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) SCT PC Civil and/ or Equivalent
2) SCT PC IT & CO/ Mechanic/ Driver
3) SCT SI Civil and/ or Equivalent
4) SCT SI IT & CO/ PTO/ ASI FPB
|Apply Mode:||On-line Mode Only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Pre Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Physical Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Type of Job:||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the TS State|
TSLPRB Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Let’s check out the Post wise Breakup of TS Police Constable & SI Vacancies as announced by the TSLPRB 2023:-
|♦ SCT PC Civil and/ or Equivalent ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||Vacancies|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) in Police Department||4965|
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) in Police Department||4423|
|23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||100|
|24||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||5010|
|25||Constable in Telangana State Special Protection Force Department||390|
|26||Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||610|
|27||Warder (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||136|
|28||Warder (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||10|
|♦ SCT PC IT & CO/ Mechanic/ Driver ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||Vacancies|
|34||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications Organization) in Police Department||262|
|35||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation||21|
|36||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation||100|
|♦ SCT SI Civil and/ or Equivalent ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||Vacancies|
|11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) in Police Department||414|
|12||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) in Police Department||66|
|13||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||05|
|14||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||23|
|16||Sub Inspector (Men) in Telangana State Special Protection Force Department||12|
|17||Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||26|
|18||Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||08|
|♦ SCT SI IT & CO/ PTO/ ASI FPB ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||Vacancies|
|31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Information Technology & Communications Organization in Police Department||22|
|32||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization (Men) in Police Department||03|
|33||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector, Finger Print Bureau in Police Department||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Police Constable & SI Jobs 2023
AGE LIMITATION: The Age Criteria Category wise as follows:-
- Interested applicants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years as on Cutoff date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved categories (i.e. Backward Class, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, TS Govt Employees, etc.) candidates as per norms of State Government.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Those who willing to apply for TSLPRB Jobs must have the following qualifications:-
- Constable (Civil and/ or Equivalent): Intermediate Pass or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Sub Inspector – SI (Civil and/ or Equivalent): Degree from any Indian University, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
- NOTE: Candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will be considered for selection on par with those candidates having the prescribed qualifications. For more brief details, please refer to the official notification.
TS Police Pay Scale
About Pay Scale/ Salary: The Scale of Pay Post wise as follows:-
- Rs. 24,280-72,850/- for SCT Constable (Civil/ Armed Reserve/ SAR CPL/ TSSP/ SPF), Firemen and Warder Posts
- Rs. 24,280-72,850/- for SCT Constable (IT&C, Mechanic & Driver) Posts
- Rs. 42,300-1,15,270/- for Sub Inspector – SI (Civil/ AR/ SAR CPL/ TSSP RSI) Posts
- Rs. 38,890-1,12,510/- for Fire Station Officer & Deputy Jailor Posts
- Rs. 42,300-1,15,270/- for Sub Inspector (IT&C /PTO) Posts
- Rs. 33,750-99,310/- for Assistant Sub Inspector – ASI (FPB) Posts
TSLPRB Application Fee 2023
About Application Fee: Category wise as well as Post wise application fee given below. All those who are interested in this recruitment have to pay the fees as per their category & post.
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Category Names|
|OCs & BCs||SCs & STs||Other States’ Aspirants|
|a.||SCT PC Civil and/or Equivalent Posts||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|b.||SCT PC IT & CO/ Mechanic/ Driver Posts||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|c.||SCT SI Civil and/or Equivalent Posts||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|d.||SCT SI IT & CO/ PTO/ ASI FPB Posts||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply TSLPRB Police Constable & SI Online Application Form 2023?
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Hyderabad has issued Constable & SI Jobs Notification & also schedule for recruitment expeditiously. Here those candidates having interest in this SCT PC & SI Recruitment can fill up and submit the application by online mode at tslprb.in from starting to ending date. Candidates are strictly informed not to submit more than one form during registration. The procedure to apply for TS Police Constable Recruitment is as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of TSP or just go below and press the Apply Online link.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, just click on the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- 3rd Step – Now on the next page, find out a link named ‘TS Police Recruitment 2023’ and then click on it.
- 4th Step – First of all, download the PDF of the Notification to your device.
- 5th Step – Read carefully all the instructions and other rules as mentioned in the advertisement notice.
- 6th Step – Now go ahead and select the vacancy for which you want to apply online registration form.
- 7th Step – Fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details like Your Name, Your Father’s/Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Post Name, Address, Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email, etc.
- 8th Step – Upload your Photograph & Signature [image/ file should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size is 10kb)] along with scanned copies of the Certificates/ Documents, etc. in jpg/ jpeg format.
- 9th Step – Finally, click on the submit button after verifying the filled up form and paying the application fee.
- 10th Step – Save the system generated Registration Number and Password for further usage.
- 11th Step – Take a printout of the application form for just a reference purpose.
Official Links for TS Police Constable & SI 2022 2023 Recruitment
|TSLPRB SCT PC (Civil and/ or Equivalent) Notification 2022||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TSLPRB SCT SI (Civil and/ or Equivalent) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TSLPRB SCT PC (IT&CO/ Mechanic/ Driver) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TSLPRB SCT SI (IT&CO/ PTO/ ASI FPB) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TSLPRB SCT PC & SI Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Closed Now)|
|Official Website of TSLPRB:||VISIT HERE @www.tslprb.in|
TSLPRB Police Constable SI Selection Procedure 2023
About Selection Process: The final selection of best candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following selection tasks:-
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT): It will have 01 (one) paper of 03 (three) hours duration for 200 marks.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT): Height and Chest will be measured in the PMT.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): It will consist of 100 Metres Run, Long Jump, Shot Put (7.26 Kgs), High Jump, 800 Metres Run, etc.
- Final Written Examination (FWE):-
- Constable Posts: FWE will have 01 (one) paper of 03 (three) hours duration for maxi. 100 to 200 marks.
- SI Posts: FWE will have 04 (four) papers each of 03 (three) hours duration.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Preliminary Written Test, Physical Test & Final Written Examination to be held for selection of appropriate contestants for TSLPRB posts. Those candidates who apply their application as per guidelines will get a call for Preliminary Written Test after the registration process gets over. Candidates who get success in the Preliminary exam will be allowed for PMT & PET exam. To qualify the Preliminary Written Test of maximum 200 marks, OC, BC and SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category Aspirants should score at-least 40% marks, 35% marks & 30% marks respectively. Successful candidates in Physical Tests will get a call letter for final written examination later on.
Applicants need to secure minimum marks to qualify the final written examination in each paper. The qualifying marks to be scored by applicants is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen. The final merit list will be prepared based on overall performance in the selection tests. It is better to download & read out the official notification for complete details about selection procedure. A link to download notification pdf file uploaded above.
TS Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
As the TSLPRB Constable & SI Recruitment Online Application process started, so we have updated the registration dates, fee payment dates, admit card download dates, exam dates, etc. in below description:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Publication Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fees:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates for Downloading of Preliminary Written Test Hall Ticket:||08 to 09 days prior exam date|
|TS Police SI Constable Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing PWT Result:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Availability of PMT/ PET Hall Ticket:||08 to 09 days prior exam date|
|Physical Measurements Test/ Physical Efficiency Test Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Final Written Exam Hall Ticket:||01 week prior exam date|
|Final Written Examination (FWE) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date to Declare Final Result or Merit List:||To be notified later on|
TSLPRB Exam Hall Ticket 2023
ABOUT HALL TICKET/ ADMIT CARD: The registered candidates can download their Hall Ticket just 07-08 days before a date of Preliminary Written Test from the official web page. Every candidate must satisfy the Invigilator regarding his/ her Identity with reference to Signature and Photographs available on the Nominal Rolls & Hall Ticket while attending PWT. After verification of certificates during the Physical Test, the Admit Cards to be issued to eligible participants for appearing in PMT, PET and Final Written Examination. We have attached TS Police Hall Ticket Download Link here so that contestants can grab their Admit Card just by a single click.
Here it is to inform that the issue of Hall Ticket to the candidate does not mean his/ her candidature has finally cleared by the Board. If a candidate notices any discrepancy printed on Admit Card regarding community, date of birth etc., then immediately bring it to Invigilator in the examination centre and make necessary corrections in Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Board.
Telangana Police Result 2023
ABOUT RESULT/ MERIT LIST: The Recruitment Board will upload the result of every selection round to their official website only. They will take at least 01-02 months to declare the results by online mode. In a merit list pdf file, the Registration Numbers of provisionally selected candidates will be available. Candidates can check Telangana Police Constable Exam Result related complete details from this web page. The final selection list to be published after completion of all the selection procedure. The expected cut off score is 40% marks for OCs, 35% marks for BCs while 30% marks for SCs & STs. The final cutoff marks will be available only after a declaration of result at the online web portal.
About Telangana State Police Department – తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర పోలీసులు
TS Police Department is a law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. This department is committed to delivering the most efficient, effective, productive and quality police service to the community. The DGP Headquarters located in Hyderabad city. They had dedicated to the advancement of a cooperative partnership with the community to develop better community policing, improved communications and reduced crime. It has jurisdiction concurrent with ten revenue districts of the state headed by an officer designed as Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through Home Department. After getting the separate state from the Andhra Pradesh, the TS Government has released many numbers of employment notifications for recruitment of talented youngsters into the different sectors.
Every year, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on behalf of this department appoints candidates for various posts like CT Communication, SI Communication, PC Civil, PC AR, PC SARCPL, TSSP, SPF, Firemen, etc. To grab more details, check out the official website of TSLPRB.
TSLPRB Recruitment Help Desk 2023
|Postal/ Contact Address:||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
DGP Office Complex, Lakdi-Ka-Pul,
|Helpline Numbers:||9393711110 & 9391005006 (Timings: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM)|
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hey, Friends!! Just bookmark this web page and keep visiting on a regular interval. We will provide you latest update on upcoming Telangana Police Recruitment 2023 through our website. Also, you can subscribe to our website (www.techufo.in) just by pressing the Red Bell Icon available at right corner. As and when any news about TS police vacancies reveal, we will notify our subscribers through a notification on their device. Stay tuned for more information on TS Police Jobs Openings 2023 recruitment process.
Thank You For Visiting Tech UFO…!!