TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022, TNUSRB Police Constable Admit Card, TN Police Constable Exam Date, Tamil Nadu Jail Warder/ Fireman Call Letter, tnusrb.tn.gov.in CR 2022 Hall Ticket Download Available Here:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 for Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Exam on its official website. All those aspirants who have applied for the TN Police Recruitment will get TNUSRB CR 2022 Exam Admit Card by using their login details. For quick access, contestants can click on TNUSRB Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman Hall Ticket 2022 link available below in this article. For more details on the TNUSRB CR Exam Date & TN Police Constable Admit Card Download Dates, please refer to the following description.
|LATEST NEWS: TNUSRB CR 2022 Hall Ticket For Tamil Eligibility Test & Main Written Examination To Be Held On 27-11-2022 Has Been Available For Download From A Login Link Given On this Page At The Bottom.|
- 1 TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 | TN Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Admit Card @www.tnusrbonline.org
- 1.1 TNUSRB CR 2022 Hall Ticket Dates
- 1.2 TNUSRB Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman Hall Ticket 2022
- 1.3 How to download TNUSRB Police Constable Admit Card 2022?
- 1.4 Official Links for TNUSRB Exam 2022 Hall Ticket
- 1.5 Information Printed on TNUSRB Admit Card 2022
- 1.6 TNUSRB PC Jail Warder Fireman Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
- 1.7 Tamil Nadu Police Constable Admit Card 2022 – Key Points
- 1.8 TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.9 TNUSRB Call Letter 2022 – Conclusion
- 2 FAQs About TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 | TN Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Admit Card @www.tnusrbonline.org
Let’s have an Overview of TNUSRB Common Recruitment (CR) 2022 from the below tabular format before getting to the details about Hall Ticket:-
|Organizer Name:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name:||Common Recruitment 2022 Exam|
|Department Names:||TN Police, Fire Station & Jail Department|
|Total Vacancies:||3552 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Constable (Armed Force & Special Force) Grade-II, Jail Warder Grade-II and Fireman|
|Application Due Date:||15th August 2022|
|Selection Process:||» Stage-I (Written Test)
» Stage-II (Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test & Physical Efficiency Test)
» Stage-II (Certificate Verification)
TNUSRB CR 2022 Hall Ticket Dates
Take a look at the Important Dates for TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen 2022 as listed below:
|Description||Dates & Time|
|Dates of Application:||7th July to 15th August 2022|
|Release Date of Written Exam Hall Ticket:||15th November 2022 onwards|
|TNUSRB CR 2022 Written Exam Date & Time:||27th November 2022 (10:00 AM to 12:40 PM)|
|Release Date of PMT-ET-PET Hall Ticket:||To be announced later|
|PMT-ET-PET Exam Dates:||To be announced later|
|Release of Call Letter for Certification Verification:||To be announced later|
|Certificate Verification Dates:||To be announced later|
TNUSRB Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman Hall Ticket 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will conduct Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Test as a selection process to select the best candidates for 3552 CR vacancies. TNUSRB Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman Exam Date has been declared by officials. The board will start the written exam at 09 AM at the designated test centers. The authority will issue TNUSRB Exam Admit Card for the posts of Jail Warder, Firemen and Police Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve & Special Force) only to the eligible candidates. Kindly use your User ID Number & Password for downloading the Hall Ticket from https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/.
Applicants should download & print out TNUSRB (TN Police Constable) Exam Hall Ticket before the date of examination. Tamilnadu Police Constable Call letter download procedure will continue for a limited time so generate it without being late. Therefore, every applicant must download their TN Fireman & Jail Warder Admit Card within the duration provided by the official website.
How to download TNUSRB Police Constable Admit Card 2022?
Here, we have enlisted the step-by-step procedure to access Hall Ticket for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Exam 2022. Aspirants must go through the below given steps and download TN Police Admit Card easily:-
- 1st Step – Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, navigate to the section titled as ‘Common Recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen 2022’.
- 3rd Step – Open the CR 2022 Call Letter link to generate your entry pass.
- 4th Step – A new window will open containing the empty boxes.
- 5th Step – Now, insert your details like User ID/ பயனர் id & Password/ கடவுச்சொல் in the boxes.
- 6th Step – Press the ‘Submit’ button after inserting the necessary information.
- 7th Step – Finally, your admit card pdf file will appear along with exam details like date, time, venue address, etc.
- 8th Step – Lastly, download the PDF of your Admit Card and save it to your device.
- 9th Step – Make a copy as it will require while participating in the examination.
Official Links for TNUSRB Exam 2022 Hall Ticket
In order to save the time of applicants, TN Police Constable Hall Ticket Download Link has been uploaded under this section. Hence, candidates submitting login credentials can easily download TNUSRB Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Recruitment Exam Admit Card Now from a direct link attached below:-
Information Printed on TNUSRB Admit Card 2022
After downloading the TN Police Constable Exam Call Letter, candidates should cross-verify all their details and other information. Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, if found, should be informed to the authority immediately. TNUSRB Jail Warder Fireman PC Hall Ticket comprises the following information:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Caste Category
- Name of Post Applied
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- Date of Examination
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closing Time
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Signature of the Authority Official
- General Instructions
Note: In TNUSRB Police Exam Admit Card, read all the instructions carefully on schedule time, reporting time, prohibited items, etc.
TNUSRB PC Jail Warder Fireman Hall Ticket 2022 – Details
TN Police Constable Exam 2022 e-Admit Card will be made available to download for eligible applicants who filled their Application Form on or before the due date and paid the Application Fee successfully. The board will upload TNUSRB Jail Warder Fireman Call Letter link at their web portal as per schedule. As soon as you print the Admit Card, keep the copy in the right place as it will need on the examination day for verification. On this page, we have posted a valid link to generate TNUSR Hall Ticket for written exam of Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen. The hall ticket can be downloadable by the applicants within the provided dates.
At the time of examination, participants have to bring their Tamilnadu Jail Warder Admit Card copy along with other necessary documents. TNUSR board will provide Tamilnadu Police Constable Call Letter for Written Test first and then for Physical Tests (i.e. PET/ PST/ PMT). For written examination & physical tests, TN Police Hall Ticket 2022 will be issued separately by the officials. The official website will provide a separate link to access Tamil Nadu Firemen Exam Hall ticket. Here we suggest every aspirant for collecting their call letters without wasting time whenever released.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Admit Card 2022 – Key Points
Aspirants are advised to note down the following key points about Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket:-
- Those who fail to produce their TNUSRB Hall Ticket will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Contestants should carry exam fees receipt and a valid identity card issued by Government while appearing in the Examination.
- Aspirant must carry a photo ID card having Full Name and Date Of Birth as printed on the Hall Ticket. If there will be any mismatch between the name indicated in Hall Ticket and Photo ID Proof, then aspirants will not be permitted to attend the test.
- Aspirants must strictly act under instructions given by the exam functionaries such as Centre Supervisor, Invigilator, etc.
- Participants must be present at the exam centre 10 minutes before the test timing.
- Candidates will not get admission to the examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the test. Hence, try to reach the test venue on or before reporting time.
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the test time duration.
- Carefully read out your Name, Address, Contact Number, Roll Number, TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date, Time and Examination Venue given in the Call letter.
- If any candidate possesses any Book, Notes, Scribbles, Chits, Mobile, Pager, Calculator, Electronic Gadget and violet the rules of the exam, then he/ she will be liable for action.
- Applicants are strictly advised to desist from bringing Bags and Prohibited Items into the test venue as officials shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
- No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the selection examinations to be paid by recruiting authority.
- Candidates are guided to go through all the Important Instructions given in their Admit Card for being familiar with the examination process.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing & always wear a mask at the test centre as per guidelines.
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
Given below is the TNUSRB CR 2022 Written Examination Pattern for Gr.II Police Constable, Gr.II Jail Warder & Firemen Posts:-
- Tamil Language Eligibility Test contains 80 questions, while Main Written Examination consists of 70 questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions to be answered in 160 minutes (2 Hrs. 40 mins.).
- The questions of Tamil Eligibility Test & Main Written Examination will be in a single question booklet.
|♦ Part-I: Tamil Language Eligibility Test Structure ♦|
|Type of Exam:||Qualifying in nature|
|Type of Questions:||Objective type|
|Total Questions:||80 questions of 01 mark each|
|Total Marks:||80 marks|
|Time Duration:||80 minutes (1 hour & 20 minutes)|
|Mini. Qualifying Marks:||40% marks|
|Negative Marking:||No negative marks for wrong answers.|
|♦ Part-II: Main Written Exam Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subjects/ Topics||Maxi. Marks||Test Duration|
|a.||General Knowledge||45 marks||1 hr & 20 minutes|
|b.||Psychology Test||25 marks|
|Total ⇒||70 marks||80 minutes|
TNUSRB Call Letter 2022 – Conclusion
We hope you guys have found complete details on TNUSRB Police Constable Written Exam Dates & Admit Card from this website. The department will publish Tamil Nadu Police Constable Call Letter link 15-16 days before the examination date. All those who have applied for Fireman, Jail Warder and Police Constable Exam; will get TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 from the official URL attached above. We will update further details related to the CR 2022 exam whenever officially released by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
Aspirants can bookmark our website www.techufo.in for all the latest updates on TNUSRB Exam 2022 Admit Card. Those who have any queries can submit them in a comment box. We will respond as soon as we can. If you want daily employment news updates, then follow us regularly. Also, applicants are suggested to check the official website for further updates.
FAQs About TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
Look over the below list of frequently asked questions to clear all your doubts regarding TN Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Exam 2022 Admit Card and Other:-
The written examination for the posts of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders and Firemen is tentatively scheduled to be held on 27th November 2022 from 10.00 Hrs to 12.40 Hrs.
The Admit Card for TN Police Constable Written Test will be available from 15th of November to 27th of November 2022 for downloading by the candidates.
Eligible candidates will get their Admit Card by login to their account at the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
If you have forgotten your User ID Number or Password, then do not worry as you can recover it by logging to the online portal link uploaded above. You will need to submit your E-MAIL ID (மின்னஞ்சல் முகவரி) for recovering the User ID & Password.
For any assistance, contact officials through firstname.lastname@example.org with your Application Number or Name details, etc. Candidates can also contact through Helpline Numbers (044 40016200, 044 28413658 & 9499008445) for a query related to the exam.
We Thank You For Visiting Tech UFO… Good Luck & Best Wishes For The Exam…!!