TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Notification for 272 Senior Junior Lecturers vacancies is released along with application form download link at www.trb.tn.nic.in:
Good news for Masters Degree holders who are searching latest govt jobs in Tamilnadu state. The Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has recently uploaded a most awaited TN TRB Lecturers Notification 03/2016 to their official website. The TN State Government has published this advertisement for direct recruitment to various lecturer vacancies in Tamilnadu Teacher Educational Service for the year 2016. The latest TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 is revealed to fill up total 272 vacancies of Senior Lecturer, Lecturer and Junior Lecturer posts in the SCERT. According to this detailed advertise, the board will hire well qualified and eligible candidates for Tamilnadu TRB Jr Lecturers Vacancies. Now, it is the best chance for those job seekers who are looking for upcoming Jr Lecturer Jobs in Tamil Nadu State. We have also given a direct download link for TRB Lecturers Application Form here in this web page at the bottom. For more recruitment details, please have a look at the paragraphs written below.
About Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board: It is a state government organization that conducts various exams for appointing best candidates for latest teacher jobs in TN State. The head office of this board is located in Chennai city. It releases teacher job notifications and then hosts examination under the guidelines of the state government. Its main work is to organize recruitment process in the various education department of the state. On a yearly basis, it also conducts the examinations for Special Teacher, Tamilnadu TET, Professors vacancies. Every year more than lakhs of well-qualified people applies for the posts released by this board. Those candidates looking to grab teaching careers in Tamilnadu always eagerly waits for this board’s latest notification. Now, it has come up big employment news this week and also invited applications for direct recruitment to lecturer vacancies subject wise in 32 Districts. Interested contestants having essential qualifications can utilize this opportunity. All the important links related to this advertisement are provided here in the article.
The board has disclosed TN TRB Recruitment Advt No. 03/2016 for appointing 166 Lecturers, 68 Jr Lecturers and 38 Sr Lecturers with brilliant academic records. Candidates can apply for this recruitment if they are willing to work as a Lecturer in SCERT, DIET under the State Council of Education Research and Training. Remember, only those who have cleared Master Degree or M. Ed with minimum 50% in relevant subject are considered for TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Jobs 2016. For this recruitment process, the age of every candidate should not be more than 57 years. The reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation as rules and regulations. Here we notify candidates, they can purchase Application Form for TN TRB Lecturers Vacancy 2016 from the office of Chief Education Officer. The board will start the sale of application from 15th July and ends on 30th July’16. Eligible contenders have to submit their TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs Recruitment Form on or before 30th July’16 to the address given below. Applicants also have to obtain their certificates prior to the last date for submission of filled Application.
All of you are strictly advised to refer TRB Tamilnadu Notification 2016-17 while applying for the respective posts. We have also written brief details about pay scale, grade pay, age limit, essential qualifications, application/ examination fee, selection system, important dates, syllabus, etc. here in this page. You can also follow us for latest govt job updates on a regular interval.
TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:-
Department Name: Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Job Type: TN Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu state
Total No. of Vacancies: 272
- Lecturer Posts: 166
- Junior Lecturer Posts: 68
- Senior Lecturer Posts: 38
Post Code: 16SD
Allocation of subject wise posts:
- Tamil – 36
- English – 43
- Telugu – 02
- Mathematics – 42
- Maths (Telugu Medium) – 02
- Maths (URDU Medium) – 01
- Physics – 29
- Physics (Telugu Medium) – 01
- Physics (Maylalam Medium) – 01
- Chemistry – 22
- Chemistry (Urdu Medium) – 01
- Botany – 21
- Zoology – 20
- History – 19
- History (Telugu Medium) – 01
- History (Urdu Medium) – 01
- Geography – 17
- Physical Education – 09
Registration Modes: Off-line
Scale of Pay (per month):
The recruited applicants will receive following pay band plus grade pay post wise.
- For Sr. Lecturers: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and GP Rs. 05,700/-
- For Lecturers: Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and GP Rs. 04,800/-
- For Jr. Lecturers: Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and GP Rs. 04,600/-
- Rs. 50/- (fifty rupees only) in cash.
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees) for all the category candidates expect SC/ ST.
- Rs. 250/- (two hundred & fifty rupees) for Differently Abled contestants.
Note: Applicants have to pay exam fees in any Branch of INDIAN BANK/ INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK/ CANARA BANK by using prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
TNTRB Lecturer Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31.07.16):
- The maximum age limit of interested candidates should be 57 years.
- The benefits of upper age limit will be given to the reserved category contestants as per board rules and norms.
Education/ Professional Qualifications:
The candidates must hold following qualifications from a recognized university or institutions.
- Masters degree with 50% aggregate marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography.
- M.Ed in Languages or Subjects.
- M.P.Ed. in Physical Education with 55% marks
Note: Applicants can download official notification from a link given below for detailed information.
The selection of most intelligent aspirants for specific posts will be done based on their overall performance in following selection phases:
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Provisional Selection
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- It will consist of a single paper with total 150 marks
- The total time duration will be 03 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- The written test will have following topics:
- Main Subjects – 70 marks
- Education Methodology – 70 marks
- General Knowledge – 10 marks
- The question paper will be in Tamil and English for all subjects.
Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:
- The board will upload hall ticket to their official website. Aspirants must note that admit card will not be sent by postal service or email. The written examination venue, reporting time, etc. will be intimated in the hall ticket.
Written Test Results:
- The result of all aspirants will be published one and half months after the examination date. The official will reveal the mark list of every candidate at their main portal.
How to fill TN TRB Lecturer Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website of this board.
- In the home page, click on a Notification link.
- Download the detailed advertisement to your device and then read out the instructed details written in it.
- After going through eligibility norms, if you find yourself suitable then purchase OMR Application Form along with Prospectus from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu.
- Now, fill up your details as prescribed in the form without making any mistake.
- Before final submission, don’t forget to verify the mandatory details provided are correct or not.
- At last, send your application form before the due date to the postal address provided below.
- Contestants need to keep their copy of challan in a separate envelope and send it along with application form.
Key Dates for the Contenders:-
- Official Notification Release Date: 28th of June 2016
- Date for Sale of Application Sale at Concerned Office: 15th of July 2016
- Late Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th of July 2016 (up to 05:30 PM)
- Admit Card/Call Letter Availability Date: To be announced later
- Written Examination Date: 17th of September 2016 (10 AM to 01 PM)
To the Office of the Chief Educational Officers,
Download Official Notification PDF File
Download TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 Form
Official Portal: www.trb.tn.nic.in
HELPLINE No.: 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134.
Latest Update: Come on guys hurry up only one day is left for online registration of application form. Keep visiting this web page for more updates on this recruitment.
Bookmark our techufo.in portal in order to grab next updates on TNTRB Recruitment process such as hall ticket, exam venue address, answer key, cut off marks, results, mark list, etc. If applicants are having any query related to this topic then please write it down in a feedback box. The team experts of TechUFO will provide right solutions to your asked questions as soon as possible, THANK YOU.