UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for Latest 160 GDS Vacancies Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Big updated news for all those candidates looking to get the latest postal jobs in UP after completing their 10th standard exam. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released a most-awaited UP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 at its official website. The department has started UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 process to hire best aspirants for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM and ABPM). According to the official advertisement, there are total 160 Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancies going to be filled up by officials. Those contestants who in a recent time searching Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize India Post GDS Vacancy opportunity.
Aspirants can download UP Postal GDS Notification by using a quick link provided at the bottom. Contestants are advised to check eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment from the passages below. Job seekers having essential qualifications can register their applications on or before 11-06-2023 via online mode.
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2023
- 1.4 UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2023
- 1.5 UP Postal GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for UP GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 UP Postal Circle Result 2023
- 2 About Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti Help Desk
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Vacancies Online Form Apply @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Hello, Guys! UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification has been already out along with online application to apply at official website http://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment has released for 160 posts of GDS (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak) Vacancies. Contestants need to proceed for UP GDS Bharti recruitment through online mode only as no other options are available. All those appropriate and passionate job seekers who are willing to apply for UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2023 must have cleared Matriculation/ 10th Standard exam and their age should be between 18-40 years as on cutoff date.
Here we notify all candidates that the application for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment should be submitted from 22nd May to 11th June 2023 at a web portal. All information on age limit, upper age limitation for reserved categories, academic qualifications, application fees, selection methodology, salary & UP Postal GDS Apply Online Link given below.
UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023: Overview
|Organization Name:||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)|
|Department Name:||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Advt. No.:||17-31/2023-GDS (Dt. 20-05-2023)|
|Recruitment Name:||UP GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT SPECIAL CYCLE MAY-2023|
|Number of Vacancies:||160 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Dates:||22 May to 11 June 2023|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
Here candidates can take a look at the Category wise Consolidation of GDS Vacancies in UP Post Office from the table below:-
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved/ General (UR/ GEN)||95|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||35|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||09|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||00|
|Physically Handicapped – A||00|
|Physically Handicapped – B||00|
|Physically Handicapped – C||00|
|Physically Handicapped – DE||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||160|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have the following qualifications to apply for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:-
- 10th pass (Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate) with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education by the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories in India.
- Should have studied the Local Language, i.e. Hindi at least up to Secondary Standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
- Contestants’ age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on the closing date of receipt of online application, i.e. 11th June 2023.
- Upper age relaxation to reserved categories as under:
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- No relaxation in upper age limit to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) candidates.
UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: The most eligible candidates will be appointed for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Jobs based on automated generated merit list as per online applications submitted by candidates.
- Academic Merit [Marks of aspirants obtained in 10th standard exam aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals will be criteria for the selection in a merit list of Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Post Master).]
- Document Verification [The final selection is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority.]
Check Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Result Merit List 2023
UP Postal GDS Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Indian Postal Department will pay the following Minimum Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) to the selected aspirants for different categories of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:-
|BPM (Branch Post Master)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Uttar Pradesh Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: The Category wise Application Fee to apply for UP GDS Recruitment is as listed:-
|Name of the Categories||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS and Trans-man Categories:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|SC/ ST, PwD, Trans-woman and all Female Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Below given is the Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS 2023 Bharti Scheduled Dates as officially notified by India Post Department for Branch Post Offices (BOs) in Unbanked Villages:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||20th May 2023|
|Online Registration of Applications Starting Date:||22nd May 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||11th June 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee by Online Mode:||11th June 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates for Editing Details in Online Application Form:||12th June 2023 (00:00 hrs onwards) to 14th June 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Date of Releasing Result/ Selection List:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Issuing Letter of Intimation:||To be issued within 20 to 25 days after the release of results|
|Document/ Certificate Verification Schedule:||To be notified via intimation letter|
Steps to Apply UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the below procedure step-wise to apply UP Post Office Online Form for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of INDIA POST GDS Online Engagement Portal or press on a link given below.
- 2nd Step – First of all, read the eligibility criteria mentioned in an “Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS (160 Posts) Notification 2023”.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “New Registration” on a home page.
- 4th Step – If you have already registered your details (i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, etc.), then submit the Registration Number for login.
- 5th Step – Insert your mandatory details and upload documents in a prescribed format of the application form without making any mistakes.
- 6th Step – Make your fee payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. or visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- 7th Step – Don’t forget, to ensure all the information that you have entered are correct or not before final submission.
- 8th Step – At last, save the system generated copy to your desktop.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of your online application before the due date for just a reference.
Official Links for UP GDS 2023 Recruitment
|UP Post Office GDS Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|UP Postal GDS Online Registration Form (Stage-I) 2023:||ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|UP Postal GDS Online Application (Stage-II) 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of INDIA POST GDS:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
UP Postal Circle Result 2023
About Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Result: India Post will announce result of GDS recruitment cycle-IV process within 03 months after the completion of registration procedure. UP Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List PDF will be available for download only at the official website. Only selected candidates will get to see their Name, Registration Number, Percentage, Division, Post Name, Category, etc. from the merit list. Also, aspirants will get an SMS on their provisional selection just before or after the release of merit list at an official web portal of India Post GDS Online Engagement.
About Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
The Department of India Postal Service comes directly under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. It is a central government operated the postal system and generally referred to “Post Office” in India. The headquarters of this organization is located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. DOP was founded on 01st April 1774. It is considered as of the oldest organizations in the country by serving more than 150 years. The main services of the departments are letter post, parcel services, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, third-party logistics, deposit account, etc.
“Dak Seva Jan Seva” are their main slogan. Mr S.K. Sinha is a Director General and Secretary of the Department of Posts (DOP). As per the survey made on 31st March 2011, this organization had total 1,54,866 PO in rural and urban areas. We have around 22 Postal Circle in India and each of this department headed by a chief postmaster general. Every year, it comes up lots of employment news to occupy various empty posts by selecting suitable applicants through aptitude test and interview.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti Help Desk
|Help Desk Number for Technical Support:||040 – 23463645|
|Email ID for Queries About Notification:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email ID for Any Technical Issues:||email@example.com|
Readers can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for upcoming updates on UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, etc. Our Tech UFO team will soon come up with details about Cut Off Marks, Result & Final Merit List. Please leave your comment in the feedback box placed below. We will answer your queries by taking a less time. We Wish You All THE BEST for Uttar Pradesh Dak Sevak Bharti. THANK YOU, Guys and Stay tuned for all the latest news.
6 thoughts on “UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Out for 160 GDS Posts @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in; Apply Online”
Post preference moradabad ka kya hai
Hii sir my name Lalit pleases Mujhe job ki bhut jhrurt hai
Please 🙏 help me joob sir
Hi sir I really want this job .pls give me this job.
Ex serviceman apply kar sakte hain kaya
Ex serviceman ka age relaxcetation kaya hai
Sir mera nam arvind hai meri 91.2 Persantage hai