UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification released for latest 3316 vacancies of MO Grade-I, Economic Statistics Officer and other posts along with Online Application Form link at www.uppsc.up.nic.in:
We have some very good and exciting news today…!!! The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Allahabad has recently published UPPSC Notification 01/2016-17 on 11th May for filling up best candidates in various departments of UP. According to this latest employment news, the UPPSC MO Recruitment Notice was issued to fill up total 3316 vacancies of Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-I, Lecturer, and many other approved posts. This is a perfect opportunity, those all capable candidates who curiously looking for govt jobs in UP they can apply to this Uttar Pradesh PSC latest recruitment till due date 10th of June 2016. Interested and appropriate contestants need to register for this UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 through online mode only. Applicants can find out the UPPSC Recruitment apply online link from below of this article. For more eligibility details about UP Economics Statistics Officer Jobs please go thoroughly to the paragraphs written below.
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission: It is a State Government owned agency, established 78 years ago on 01st of April 1937. It is an oldest public service commission (PSC) in India. The head office of this commission is addressed at Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad. It was formed with the main purpose of appointing highly talented to various empty services available in the state. It main function is to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments of the candidates. It is granted by the Constitution of India. The commission also guides state government on matters related to Disciplinary Actions, Promotions, Service Rules, etc. The list of exams hosted by this commission is Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Prelims, Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Mains, Combined State/ Lower Subordinate, Combined State Engineering, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officers and many others. On a monthly basis, it releases fresh job notifications and acquires best candidates by organizing selection process.
At present, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications through Notification 01/2016-17 from young candidates for the recruitment to total 3316 posts of MO Grade-I, Lecturer, Reader and Professor Vacancies. All those career-oriented people who wish to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy must have cleared their Master Degree in relevant streams from a recognized university. Aspirants whose age will be above 21 years and below 40 years are only able to submit their forms for lecturer careers in UP. The Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment apply online process is commenced from 11/05/16 and ends on 10/06/16. Every candidate please note that UPPSC Online Application link for below-specified posts will be available only up to closing date and then after disabled from the official website. Contestant’s applications will be accepted only when their fee is deposited in the Bank up to the last date i.e. 06/06/16. In case, if fees will be deposited after prescribed due date then candidature of the applicant rejected.
The Uttar Pradesh PSC is going to hire well-qualified applicants for every department only by conducting written test and personal interview as a selection process. All these processes will be organized under a strict supervision of the board officials. The admit card for written examination will be uploaded by the organization to its primary site. At a time of applying for the post, candidates have to understand each and every eligibility criteria clearly by going through Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Notification 2016-17 as it would be helpful for them. Aspirants can check out the official web portal for more details about this notification. For the sake of readers, we have avowed all the important instruction of vacancies such as upper age limit, academic qualifications, pay scale, application fees, selection methodology, useful dates and Steps to Apply On-line Form.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Organizer Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Kind of Page Info: Recruitment
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: In U.P. state
Registration Mode: On-line only
A) U.P. Chikitsa (Unani) Department – 03 seats
- Principal: 01
- Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF-HALAQ: 01
- Lecturer Moalijat: 01
B) U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Department – 05 seats
- Reader Kaumarya Bhritya: 01
- Professor Shayla Tanta: 01
- Lecturer (Rachna Shaarir): 01
- Lecturer (Kriya Sharir): 01
- Lecturer (Ras Shatra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana): 01
C) P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Department – 02 posts
- Reader Obstetrics and Gynecology: 01
- Reader Physiology and Biochemistry: 01
D) Economic & Statistical Prabhag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan, U.P. – 19 posts
- Economic & Statistical Officer: 19
E) Medical & Health Services, U.P. – 01 post
- Filaria Control Office: 01
F) Provincial Medical & Health Service Cadre – 3286 posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer: 3286
Pay Scale (per month):-
- Appointed candidates will be paid Pay Band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- and other allowances as per Govt. Rules.
- For more details about pay scale post wise, please download the official notification from a quick link below.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Rs. 105/- (one hundred and five rupees only) for General and OBC Contestants.
- Rs. 65/- (sixty-five rupees only) for SC/ST Candidate.
- Rs. 25/- (twenty-five rupees only) for P.H. Applicants.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):-
- Maximum 40 years and Minimum 21 years for Unreserved Categories.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to Reserved Categories in accordance with terms and conditions of the state government.
Appropriate contestants must have completed the following qualifications from any recognized University or Institute approved by Govt.
- MBBS degree from Medical Council of India
- Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics
- Degree in MSc (Zoology)
- Degree in Unani/ Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy
Modes of Selection:-
The best contestants will be recruited for above-specified posts based on their overall performance in the following exams:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill UPPSC MO Online Application Form 2016?
- First, open the authorized website of this commission or click on a link below.
- In the main page, go to “Notification” section.
- Now, properly read all the general details as announced in an official notification.
- After going thoroughly, click on “Apply Online Application” link.
- Fill up the prescribed format of a form without making any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature in a JPG format.
- Re-check the inserted information and then press on “submit” button.
- Take a printout of the registered form after final submission.
- At last, send the print copy of application form along necessary documents through a registered post.
Key Dates for the Contestants who want to apply:-
- Closing/Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 10th June 2016
- Due Date for Depositing Application Fee in the Bank: 06th June 2016
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 02nd July 2016 (05:00 PM)
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 (Apply Online link)
Official Portal: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Bookmark techufo.in by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key in order to know further news on Uttar Pradesh PSC MO Recruitment procedure via this page. Be with us, we will provide you latest updates on written test details, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer keys, results, etc. If you have any doubt related to this topic then please drop your comment in a box below. Our team expert will reply to your query as quickly as they can by providing a suitable solution, THANK YOU.