UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Notification released for Technician Grade-II, AE, AO, ARO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist 367 vacancies to apply online application form at www.uprvunl.org:
Hello readers, we have exciting news to share with you regarding current govt vacancies in UP!! The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is now back with job opening Advertisement (U-37/UPRVUSA/2019) at the official site. For latest UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 of Technician Grade 2, Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Assistant Review Officer & Accounts Officer (Trainee), there are total 367 vacancies will be offered to the best candidates. This employment news update would be useful for the appropriate contestants searching UPRVUNL Vacancy 2021 since a long time. Eligible candidates can apply for AE TG-II Recruitment in UPRVUNL by logging to the online portal.
Contestants can download UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Notification through a quick link shared at the bottom of this page. Including the eligibility criteria and selection process, contenders can check out all the information related to UPRVUNL TG-2 AE ARO Staff Nurse Bharti Notice from this article.
- 1 UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification | Assistant Engineer, Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies Apply Online @www.uprvunl.org
- 1.1 UPRVUNL AE Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 UPRVUNL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL UPRVUSA Jobs 2021
- 1.4 UPRVUNL Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPRVUNL Bharti Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 Process to Apply UPRVUNL Technician Gr-2 ARO Staff Nurse AE Online Application Form 2021:-
- 1.7 UPRVUNL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 uprvunl.org recruitment 2021 – important dates
- 1.9 About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
- 1.10 Uttar Pradesh RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Helpdesk
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification | Assistant Engineer, Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies Apply Online @www.uprvunl.org
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released notification for recruitment to the posts of AE (T) E & M/ Civil, AO (T), ARO, Technician Grade-II, Pharmacist and Staff Nurse. Now, Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up 367 UPRVUNL vacancies. Here the selection committee is looking to recruit young professionals. All those who want to apply for UPRVUNL Technician G-2 Recruitment must have completed their 10th exam with Science & Maths subject. Applicants must hold a Diploma/ Degree certificate in a relevant discipline for the posts of AE, Staff Nurse, etc. Contestants will get UPRVUNL Apply Online link from this page by scrolling down below.
Appropriate candidates can fill up and submit their applications via online sources from 07-03-2020 to 29-07-2020. All the contestants are advised to apply early to get the exam center of their choice. The computer based test, typing test, document verification & interview will be conducted for the selection of applicants. All aspirants have to read UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Pharmacist Staff Nurse Recruitment notification carefully for being sure about their eligibility.
UPRVUNL AE Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|♦ Bharti Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||U-37/UPRVUSA/2019|
|Post Names:||AE (T), ARO, AO (T), Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Technician Grade-II|
|Total Vacancies:||367 vacancies|
|Type of Job:||UP Government Sector Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
Check UPRVUNL AE Technician Jobs 2021 related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application fees, selection process, pay scale, etc. from the following passages.
UPRVUNL Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancy Details ♦|
|Post Code||Vacancy Names||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Mechanical||11||35|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Electrical||08|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Electronics & Instrumentation||06|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Computer Science||03|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Civil||14|
|6||Accounts Officer (Trainee)||04|
|7||Assistant Review Officer||10|
|10||Technician Grade-II (Fitter)||78|
|11||Technician Grade-II (Electrician)||139|
|12||Technician Grade-II (Instrument)||46|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||367|
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL UPRVUSA Jobs 2021
Essential Qualifications: Contestants must have following qualifications post wise passed from a Government approved board or university.
- AE (Trainee) E & M: Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Computer Science & IT & Production Engineering/ Technology with not less than 65% Marks.
- AE (Trainee) Civil: Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology with not less than 65% Marks.
- AO (Trainee): (i) Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% minimum) or Graduate Degree with 01st class from a University established by Law in UP or any other University recognized by UP Government or from a University in India incorporated by any act of the Central/ State legislature or by AICTE or by UGC. (ii) Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant or other equivalent qualification, OR MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Finance/ Accounts having a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. (iii) Knowledge to work on computerized system/ software related to accounts.
- ARO: (i) A degree of University established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications, (ii) Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 & 25 wpm. respectively, (iii) Good experience of working on Computers and (iv) Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (Registered with UP Nursing Council) recognized by the Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacist from an institute recognized by UP Government Registered with UP Pharmacy Council.
- Technician G-II: (i) 10th pass (Science & Maths Subjects) and (ii) ITI Diploma in Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrument/ Electronics Trade & CCC Examination Passed from DOEACC Society.
- Assistant Engineer (T), Accounts Officer (T) & Assistant Review Officer: Above 21 years and below 40 years on 01st January 2020
- Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Technician G-2: Above 18 years and below 40 years on 01st January 2020.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules and regulations of the State Government. Age relaxation as follows:-
- UP Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) Category Candidates = 05 (five) years
UPRVUNL Pay Scale
- AE (Trainee) & AO (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 56100-177500/- (Pay Matric Level-10)
- ARO & Staff Nurse Posts: Rs. 36800-116500/- (Pay Matric Level-06)
- Pharmacist Posts: Rs. 29800-94300/- (Pay Matric Level-05)
- Technician Grade-II Posts: Rs. 27200-86100/- (Pay Matric Level-04)
UPRVUNL Bharti Exam Application Fee
- Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST Category Candidates of Uttar Pradesh
- Rs. 1,000/- for Other Category Candidates
- Payment Modes: Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. through Payment Gateway of SBI Collect.
Process to Apply UPRVUNL Technician Gr-2 ARO Staff Nurse AE Online Application Form 2021:-
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|1st Step – Visit the official website of UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd or press on a link provided below.
2nd Step – Navigate to the “Public Notices” section given on a homepage.
3rd Step – Find out a link titled “Recruitment of AE (T) (E&M), AE (T) (Civil), AO (T), ARO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Technician Grade-II Jobs in UPRVUNL” and then click on it.
4th Step – Download the notification and read all the general instructions carefully as written in it.
5th Step – Now go back to the homepage and press the “Apply Online” link to proceed further with the registration process.
6th Step – Fill up the Application Form with the desired information such as Personal Details, Qualification Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
7th Step – Pay your fees through online payment mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or download the challan and make the payment in State Bank of India Branches.
8th Step – Upload your recent passport size colour picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks & size should be between 50 kb – 100 kb) and signature image (on white paper with Black ink pen & size should be between 10 kb – 100 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format only.
9th Step – Click on the “Submit” button after verifying the registration form.
10th Step – Save your Application Number and Password as it will require for downloading hall ticket/ admit card from the website.
UPRVUNL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: The most eligible aspirants are selected based on their combined marks scored from the following selection tasks:-
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
PART SUBJECTS QUESTIONS MARKS PART-I AE (T) E&M: Syllabus of Degree in relevant Branch 150 Objective type Ques. 150 Marks AE (T) Civil: Syllabus of Engg. Degree in Civil Engg. AO (T): Accounts Subjects (MBA Finance, Cost Accountant, CA) Staff Nurse: Syllabus of Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Pharmacist: Syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy Technician Gr-II: Syllabus of ITI PART-II General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning 50 Objective type Ques. 50 Marks TOTAL ⇒ 200 Ques. 200 Marks
- Document Verification/ Interview
uprvunl.org recruitment 2021 – important dates
|Date of Advertisement/ Notification:||04th March 2020|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications:||07th March 2020|
|Closing/ Last Date for Registration/ Sign up and Submission of Online Application Form:||29th July 2020|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India):||31st July 2020 (11:45 PM)|
|Date for Download of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Written Examination Date:||05th April, 09th May, 16th May, 21st May & 22nd May 2021|
|Result Announcement Date:||To be announced later|
Syllabus: Aspirants can refer syllabus and pattern for computer based test (CBT) from the official notification pdf page attached with this article.
Admit Card: The officials will made available admit card/ hall ticket 14 days before the date of examination. Applicants need to use their Application Number and Password to download the admit card from the concerned site. The Admit Card will not be issued by postal service.
Agreement/ Bond: Applicants of AE (T) (E&M), AE (T) (Civil), AO (T) Posts need to submit Rs. 3.00 lacs for 05 years period at the time of joining.
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
UPRVUNL is a UP Government Undertaking Company, established on 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956. It was formed for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state. The company’s registered office located at Shakti Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow, UP. It handles thermal power stations of the Uttar Pradesh. It is fully owned state thermal power utility. It is one of the largest thermal power generation companies in the country. Today, it is looking after operations of five thermal power plants located in UP, with a total generating capacity of 4933 MW.
It is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state. Their mission is to be a leader in generating, transmitting and distributing electric energy most efficiently through collaboration with its partners. The company has 1311 executives and 6514 non-executives on its roll. Regularly, this organization comes up with latest recruitment notifications for those candidates who are looking to start careers in UPRVUNL. It appoints best applicants by organizing various types of exams on scheduled timetables.
Uttar Pradesh RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Helpdesk
|Contact Address:||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited,
Room No. 1025, 10th Floor,
Shakti Bhawan Extension, 14-Ashok Road,
Lucknow – 226001
|Helpline Number:||022 61306204|
Those who are willing & eligible need to submit UPRVUNL Jobs 2021 Online Application Form as early as possible. Guys, stay in touch to know more information & eligibility details all about upcoming jobs in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. All are requested to refer official notification much before applying for their desired post. Aspirants can bookmark www.techufo.in for latest updates on the syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks & result. Write your questions in a comment box given below. Our team will provide an immediate answer as quick as possible. Thank You & Wishing You All Good Luck of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021.