UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016 Exam Notification and Online Application link has been released for 375 vacant vacancies to apply at official website.
Union Public Service Commission has now recently dispatched a fresh UPSC NDA Exam Notification No. 02/2016.NDA-I on 02nd January through their main portal for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I). This long awaited employment notice of UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016 was revealed for the total 375 vacancies. All the well qualified aspirants who are in recent times seeking for latest Central Government Jobs after 12th pass having good opportunity to grab this job vacancy. Interested individuals who feel comfortable with this advertisement must take advantage of cracking National Defence Academy Exam by submitting application via online or offline mode before given deadline.
Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency formed in the year of 1926 on 01 October. The headquarters of this organization is located in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Mr. Deepak Gupta is the Chairperson of the commission. This agency was established with purpose for organizing numbers of reputed examination to engage suitable candidates in the various popular government and non-government sectors. Every year, it conducts various competitive exams of Civil Services, Indian Forest Service, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Engineering, Combined Defence Services, Indian Statistical Service, Combined Medical Services, Indian Economic Service, Combined Geoscientist & Geologist and many others. In India, it’s a dream of every talented and appropriate applicant to get vacancy under this commission.
Now as per official notice, this UPSC Notification is disclosed for filling most eligible contestants in the vacancies of 320 NDA (220 Army, 42 Navy & 70 Air Force) and 55 NA Post. Now, all those intrigued and dynamic job seekers who wish to apply for UPSC National Defence Academy Vacancies 2016 must have cleared 12th Class under 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Board authority has already started online registration process for the interested and capable contestants. So here we notify every candidate that they need to apply their application forms for NDA Jobs on or before 29/01/16 till 11:59 PM. After due date, submission link will be deactivated from the concerned official website and remaining filled forms of candidates can not be accepted at any cost.
We advice every passionate contestants to understand all the norms and eligibility conditions as described in UPSC NDA-I 2016 Notification before applying for admission of examination. Applied contenders will be issued an e-Admit Card exactly 03 weeks prior the commencement of exams. No admit card will be sent through postal service, in fact candidates required to download by visiting authorized portal of commission.
The complete instructions regarding educational qualifications, upper age, age requirement, application fees, exam syllabus/pattern, initial dates, selection process, pay band, exam date, etc. are explained below in details. If any job hunters are interested in collecting latest Employment News or Rojgar Samachar on daily basis then follow our website. We will try our best to satisfy your needs.
UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Sarkari Naukari
Job Placement: India
Apply Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 375 approx
- National Defence Academy – 320 seats
- Army – 208 seats
- Navy – 42 seats
- Air Force – 70 seats
- Naval Academy – 55 seats
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam Eligible Criteria:-
- An applicant should have passed 12th Class in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent qualification with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or University/Institution.
- In order to grab more brief information in detail we advice aspirants to refer the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-15):
- Only unmarried male job finders can apply specially those who had born not earlier than 02nd July, 1997 and not later than 01st July, 2000.
- For more detailed info please click on the below highlighted direct link.
Application Fee (Non Adjustable/ Non Refundable):
Note: Candidates can deposit examination fees as per their choice through online or offline by using Bank Challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs: NIL
- The final selection of skilled aspirants will be based on Written Test (900 marks) and SSB Test (900 marks) or Interview.
- Recruitment decision will be made by board authority on overall performances of applicants in above exams.
How to Apply Online UPSC NDA NA I Application 2016?
- Open the official web portal of commission.
- Before proceeding further, contestants should have active personal email ID along with scanned the copy of photograph and signature.
- In homepage, press your mouse pointer on the notification link.
- Now in next page, click on Part-I/Part-II Registration.
- Carefully go through all the mentioned instruction.
- Fill up asked mandatory data and then submit the application form.
- Once registration completed, candidates will be allotted a Registration ID and Password on the screen.
- Now upload necessary documents/certificates in Document Upload Module.
- At last, contenders can make fee payment using the net banking facility in SBI or in any associated banks.
- Download submitted copy of application and also take printout for next processes.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 02nd January, 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th January, 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Expected NDA NA 1 Exam Date: 17th April, 2016 (Sunday)
Download UPSC NDA I Notification 02/2016 PDF
Apply Online for UPSC NDA NA I Recruitment 2016
Authorized Portal: www.upsconline.nic.in
Don’t go any where and stay tune with us on this page for updated information regarding developments of recruitment process. Our TechUFO teams will shortly facilitated next data of Exam Schedule, Syllabus, Pattern, e-Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Merit List and Results. If you are willing to ask any of your queries then please drop your doubts in below given comment box. Our expert team will try their best to answer the questions that asked by readers as fast as possible, THANK YOU.