AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020 Notification for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable (PC), Warder, Fireman vacancies released apply APSLPRB Online Application Form at www.slprb.ap.gov.in & www.appolice.gov.in:
Fantastic news for govt job finders!! We have an update on latest AP State Level Police Recruitment 2020 2020 and its eligibility details mentioned here in this article. The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh is now back with APSLPRB Notification to fill up the posts of Police Constable (Civil, AR & APSP), Warder (Male & Female) and Fireman. As per the official notification, the department will appoint SCT PCs, Warders & Firemen for total 2723 vacancies through this AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020 2021 Process. Eligible candidates can apply online for APSLPRB PC/ Warder/ Firemen Recruitment from 12th Nov to 07th Dec 2018. Now, this is an employment opportunity for all those candidates having passed SSC exam and looking for govt jobs in AP. All those who want more details can download SLPRB AP Police Constable Notification 2020 PDF file from a link attached at the end of this web page. We have provided a link to apply SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy Online Application in this article at the bottom.
- 1 AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020 21 Notification | Andhra Pradesh Police Constable, Warder, Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2020 2021 Overview
- 1.2 APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online APSLPRB Police Constable Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 AP SLPRB Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
- 1.7 AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.8 About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020 21 Notification | Andhra Pradesh Police Constable, Warder, Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
SLPRB AP Police Recruitment of 2200 SCT PC (Police Constable) Posts, 123 Warder Posts & 400 Firemen Posts released to hire best aspirants having essential qualifications. For the APSLPRB Police Constable Jobs Qualification, candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a Govt recognized board. Applicants’ age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years as on cut off date. Applicants are advised to submit their application just by visiting the official website (slprb.ap.gov.in). Andhra Pradesh SLPRB SCT PC Apply Online Link will be available up to 07th of December 2018 at the online portal. It is to notify here that online applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted at the concerned site. According to SLPRB AP Police Constable SCT Selection process, the board will organize Preliminary Written Test, Physical Tests (PMT & PET) and Final Written Exam. Readout this article for understanding eligibility criteria required for the recruitment. Here all details for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/ Warder/ Fireman Vacancy eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, important dates, etc. given in this page. You guys will get all the information & AP SLPRB Recruitment Overview by going through the following passages.
SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2020 2021 Overview
|♦ APSLPR Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2723 vacancies (expected)|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Police Constable (Civil, AR & APSP)
b) Warder (Men & Women)
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in A.P. State|
|Application Process:||On-line mode only|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Preliminary Test Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Official Websites:||» www.slprb.ap.gov.in
APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/ Women) in Police Department||1600|
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/ Women) in Police Department||300|
|23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||300|
|24||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||100|
|25||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||23|
|26||Firemen in AP Fire & Emergency Services Department||400|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||2723|
SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: For APSLPRB Recruitment, all those people who are willing to apply must have following qualifications as on 01st July 2018.
- PC (Civil, AP & APSP) and Fireman:-
- For SC/ ST Category: Passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate & appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 01st year & 02nd year.
- For Other Categories: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Warders (Men & Women): Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam recognized by the State Government.
Age Limitation: To apply for SLPRB AP Police Vacancies, candidates must have their age as shown below.
- SCT PC (Civil, AR & APSP) Posts:-
- Above 18 years and below 22 years for general categories as on 01st July 2018.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02nd July 1996 and not later than 01st July 2000.
- Warder (Male & Female) and Fireman Posts:-
- Above 18 years and below 30 years for general categories as on 01st July 2018.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 2000.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is applicable as per the norms and orders of State Government. Age relaxation as follows:-
- Backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Up to 05 (five) years
- Employee of Andhra Pradesh State Government: Up to 05 (five) years
- Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC: Up to 03 (three) years
- Widow, Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and not remarried: Up to 05 (five) years
- Note: Please refer official notification to know more details.
SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get Pay Band Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-. During the period of institutional training, applicants shall be eligible for stipend and allowance as fixed by the Government from time to time.
APSLPRB Application Fee:-
- Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only) for OC & BC Category Local Contestants from Andhra Pradesh.
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only) for SC & ST Category Local Applicants from Andhra Pradesh.
- Fee Payment Modes: Candidates can deposit their fee through AP Online, MeeSeva Centres, Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking by submitting basic details as mentioned in the Notification. Fee once paid cannot be refunded for any reason.
How to Apply Online APSLPRB Police Constable Online Application Form 2020?
Here we have provided steps to fill up and submit SLPRB AP Police Online Application Form for SCT PC, Warder & Fireman Jobs in a table below so that contestants can follow while registering their details at the official website.
|♦ Step-wise Guidelines to Apply On-Line ♦|
|STEP 01: Open an official website of the AP State Level Police Recruitment Board.
STEP 02: In a homepage, go to “Latest News” section.
STEP 03: Now, open a link named as “Andhra Pradesh SLPRB Notification for Police Constable, Warder, Firemen Posts”.
STEP 04: Go through eligibility criteria and general details written in the notification file.
STEP 05: If you find yourself eligible, then press “Apply On-line” link.
STEP 06: Open the application form and fill up the mandatory details (Candidate Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Community, SSC or Equivalent Roll No., Higher Qualification, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address for Communication, etc.) without making any mistakes.
STEP 07: Upload passport size scanned photo file and scanned signature file with less than 50 KB size in jpg format. Also, upload your scanned copy of certificate (SSC or equivalent) file size should be less than 250 KB in jpg format.
STEP 08: Don’t forget to verify filled up information before final submission.
STEP 09: Download and save the submitted copy of the application to your device.
STEP 10: Print “two” hard copies for the further reference.
AP SLPRB Vacancies 2020 Selection Process
Selection Procedure: All the eligible applicants’ selection to be done based on their overall performance in the following tasks:
- Preliminary Written Test (For Post Code Nos: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26):-
S. N. Topic Names No. of Ques. Maxi. Marks Time Duration Mini. Qualifying Marks OC BC SC/ ST/ ExS 01. English 200 ques. 200 marks 03 hours 40% (i.e. 80 marks) 35% (i.e. 70 marks) 30% (i.e. 60 marks) 02. Arithmetic 03. General Science 04. Indian History, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement 05. Indian Geography, Polity and Economy 06. Current Events of National and International Importance 07. Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT):-
Post Code Nos. Categories Men Women 21, 22, 23 & 26 Height Must not be less than 167.6 cms Must not be less than 152.5 cms Chest Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 05 cms. N/A Weight N/A Must not be less than 40 kgs 24 Height Must not be less than 168 cms Chest Must not be less than 87 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 05 cms. 25 Height Must not be less than 153 cms Weight Must not be less than 45.5 kgs
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
« PC (Civil), Warders and Firemen » Description Qualifying Time & Distance General Ex-servicemen Women 100 Meters Run 15 Seconds 16.5 Seconds 18 Seconds Long Jump 3.80 Meters 03.65 Meters 02.75 Meters 1600 Meters Run 08 Minutes 09 Minutes & 30 Seconds 10 Minutes & 30 Seconds NOTE: Aspirants must qualify in 1600 Meters Run and one out of remaining two events as shown in this table. « PCs (AR/ APSP) » Description Qualifying Time & Distance Marks General Ex-servicemen Women 100 Meters Run 15 Secs 16.5 Secs 18 Secs 30 Marks Long Jump 3.80 Mtrs 03.65 Mtrs 02.75 Mtrs 30 Marks 1600 Meters Run 08 Mins 09 Mins & 30 Secs 10 Mins & 30 Secs 40 Marks TOTAL MARKS ⇒ 100 Marks NOTE: Aspirants must qualify in all 03 (three) events of the PET exam that carries 100 marks shown here in this table.
- Main/ Final Written Examination:-
Sr. No. Subject Names Total Marks Exam Duration Post Code (21, 24, 25 & 26) Post Code (22 & 23) 01. English 200 marks 200 marks 03 hours 02. Arithmetic 03. General Science 04. History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement, etc. 05. Indian Geography, Polity & Economy 06. Current Events of National & International Importance 07. Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability NOTE: All the questions in a final written exam will be objective in nature and intermediate standard. The questions will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu Language. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for OC, 35% for BC and 30% for SC/ ST/ ExS.
slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closure / Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Dates:||10-12 days prior exam date|
|Preliminary Written Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Preliminary Written Test Result Date:||To be notified later|
|PMT & PET Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Written Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2020 Syllabus/ Pattern
- The preliminary written examination will be of one paper for maximum 200 marks.
- It will be Objective type paper of Multiple Choice.
- All the questions will be of Objective Type Intermediate Standard.
- The questions in written exam will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu Language.
- The syllabus for preliminary test & final written exam will be English, Arithmetic, General Science, History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Current Events of National & International Importance, Test of Reasoning, Mental Ability, etc.
- For each question, aspirants will be awarded full marks, if darkened only one bubble corresponds to the correct answer. If aspirants have not darkened any bubble, then they will be awarded zero marks for that question.
- The total time duration will be 180 minutes (i.e. 03 hours)
- There is no negative markings in the exam.
- Applicants can collect full information about syllabus from the official notification.
About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh: AP SLPRB came into existence with effect from 10th of September 1985 to plan and implement effective recruitment process. Every year, a huge number of employment notifications are released by the board through its official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. This board is headed by the rank of Inspector General Police and designated as Chairman. The headquarters of Andhra Pradesh Police Force is situated in Hyderabad and headed by the DGP. It works under State Government Department of Home Affairs. The department conducts direct recruitment for Non-Gazetted posts in the AP Police Department that includes Station Fire Officers, Firemen (Fire & Emergency Services), Sub-Inspectors, Constables (Special Protection Force), Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron, Warder (Prisons Department), Public Prosecutors (Grade-II) and Assistant Public Prosecutors (Prosecution Services). Just a few days back on 01st November, the board has published latest employment news by inviting applications through on-line mode for the posts of SCT PC, Warder, Fireman, etc. Those who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancies can proceed further just by verifying all the instructions given in an official notification.
♦ APSLPRB HELP DESK DETAILS ♦ Contact Address: STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
ANDHRA PRADESH, MANGALAGIRL, GUNTUR DISTRICT.
Official Email ID for Query: email@example.com Help Line Number: N/A
Final Words!! Candidates interested in Police Constable, Fireman, Warder & Driver Posts should not miss AP SLPRB Recruitment 2020 as it comes once in 02 (two) years. You can bookmark & subscribe to this website (www.techufo.in) for AP State Level Police Constable Recruitment related latest updates in upcoming days. Soon we will come up with the new article on Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper, Answer Key, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Model Answer, Cut off Marks, Results and Final Merit List via this website. Readers can share their query with us by submitting it in a feedback box. Our team member will reply fast as soon as they can. Candidates can follow this website regularly for time to time updates. All the Best for SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 2021.