APGENCO Recruitment 2017 AE Notification and Andhra Pradesh GENCO Online Application for Assistant Engineer 94 Jobs available to apply at www.apgenco.gov.in:
The Free Job Alert for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs seekers!! Don’t miss out this employment opportunity today in APGENCO as new job openings are on its way. According to the local newspaper, the AP State Government is looking to appoint suitable candidates for 94 Assistant Engineer jobs available in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited. Good news for unemployed candidates who are waiting to build their career in reputed government sector can have a look at this article. The authority will upload Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Notification 2017 link to their official website before starting the registration process. Through this notification, interested contestants can verify the education qualification and age limit required for applying APGENCO Asst Engineer Vacancy 2017 Application Form. Eligible contenders can submit their applications whenever the registration link activate on the concerned site. To apply for this Assistant Engineer post, click on APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link available below. Readers will get more information on these AP GENCO upcoming vacancies from this web page. Read out the following paragraphs.
About Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited: AP GENCO is a State Government Undertaking Company founded in the year of 1998 and headquartered at Hyderabad. It has commenced the operations from 01st February 1999. It is one of the pivotal organizations in the state. It engaged in the business of Power Generation. Their primary product is Electricity. It undertakes the operation and maintenance of the power plants. It also set up new power projects alongside upgrading the project’s capacity apart from Operation & Maintenance of the power plants. The corporation has installed capacity of 4559.6MW comprising 2810.0MW Thermal, 1747.6 MW Hydro, and 2 MW Wind power stations. It contributes about half the total Energy Requirement of the state. During the bifurcation of the state on 02nd June 2014, it has distributed all the assets, liabilities and power stations to both the states and Telangana GENCO (TSGENCO). Now, this corporation has more than 15000 employees. The company releases every year recruitment notification to appoint those people who give their 100% in work. Every year around 2000 candidates gets AP Power Jobs by going through the selection process conducted by the department.
Finally, officials have released an Official AP GENCO Notification for Engineering Graduates for the Recruitment of Trainee Assistant Engineers in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil. APGENCO AE Jobs Online Application Process will continue from 06th March to 05th April 2017. Interested candidates can use below links to submit their application form directly at the official website. Those who have already applied can download their Admit Card for AE Exam using a link uploaded below.
Download Now!! AP Genco Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017
As per Employment Newspaper, the APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 process is expected to start from March month. The recruitment department is going to fill up 94 vacancies of AE posts through the latest AP GENCO Notification. If you have B.E/ B.Tech/ A.M.I.E. qualifications in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics, then eligible to apply for the vacancy. The Recruitments of Assistant Engineer Jobs in APGENCO is a career opportunity for most talented and capable candidates wants to secure their future. As we know, there are lots of qualified contestants who are keenly waiting for the recruitment to start. According to the AP GENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancies age limit, every contestant must have minimum 18 years and maximum 30-35 years as on cutoff date decided by the board. Those who want to know about Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Selection process must note that it consist of written test and personal interview.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 AE Vacancies Details:-
In this web page, candidates will find APGENCO AE 2017 Application Apply Online starting and closing date whenever officially declared at the designated portal. Don’t forget to read out the official notification first as and when you starts filling up the application for AP Genco Vacancy. To gather necessary eligibility details about the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation AE Vacancies, continue reading till the end.
CHECK Now!! APGENCO Trainee AE Result & Cut off Marks
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Recruitment Advt. No.: 1/CGM(Adm,IS&ERP)/2017
Name of the Post: Trainee Assistant Engineer
Total Number of Vacancies: 94
- GR (General Recruitment) – 78 vacancies
- Electrical: 37 vacancies
- Mechanical: 21 vacancies
- Civil: 14 vacancies
- Electronics: 06 vacancies
- LR (Limited Recruitment) – 16 vacancies
- Electrical: 07 vacancies
- Mechanical: 05 vacancies
- Civil: 04 vacancies
Name of the Branches: Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Civil
Andhra Pradesh Power GENCO AE Jobs Pay Scale (per month):
- Those aspirants recruited for AE posts will get Pay Band Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600 along with other benefits.
Application/ Examination Fees (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ ST/ PH/ PwD/Ex-Serviceman Categories – Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty rupees)
- General (GEN) and Other Categories – Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees)
Fee Payment Modes:
- Online mode: Deposit your fees using sources like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Offline mode: Download Bank Challan Copy from the official website. Pay the fees near to your Bank Branch.
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Andhra Pradesh
Application Process: On-line
Andhra Pradesh GENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Hello, Contestants!! You can download a pdf file of APGENCO AE Notification 2017 using the direct link uploaded at the bottom. If you are looking to apply for this vacancy, then don’t forget to read the official advertisement as it contains details like total posts, job location, qualification, age criteria, pay scale, application fees, selection process, etc. Contestants are advised to refer the steps to fill and submit APGENCO AE Recruitment Application Form from the below description. We have given this registration steps so that candidates can apply their applications without wasting time. Register your details only if you fulfill the requirement of the vacancy. Visit this website frequently for day-to-day updates. (Also Read: APSPDCL Notification for upcoming Sub Engineer (SE), Accountant, Lineman, Helper and other vacancies related news.)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Applicants are required to have any of the following qualifications from a Government authorized University for applying their registration form.
- Must have B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E. Degree in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical streams
Age Limitation (cutoff date – 01.03.2017):
- The lower age of General Category Contestants should be 18 years and upper age 42 years.
- The Upper Age relaxation is applicable for Reserved Category Applicants as rules and instructions of the Government.
- BC/SC/ST Category Candidates will get upper age relaxation up to 05 years.
- Physical Challenged (Handicapped) Contestants will get age relaxation up to 10 years.
Note: To get more eligibility details, download official advertisement from the link published below.
AP GENCO 94 AE Jobs Selection Process
The higher authority will appoint most suitable and eligible contestants based on their overall performance in the following selection tasks.
- Written Test
- Interview Session
- Verification of Documents (if necessary)
CHECK -> Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 <-
Andhra Pradesh GENCO Recruitment Key Dates: Candidates interested in working with this organization and having appropriate qualifications can apply their applications as per the registration dates specified below. We have also mentioned Call Letter Download Date and Exam Date in below description. Check it out.
- Official Notification Date: 03.03.2017
- Opening Date to fill up Online Applications: 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 05.04.2017
- Due Date for Payment of Registration Fees: 04.04.2017
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: One week before an exam date
- Written Exam Dates: 23.04.2017
- Released Date of Result: Notified Later
How to Apply APGENCO AE Online Application Form 2017?
- Subscribe to the official website or open a quick link attached below.
- In a homepage, navigate to Latest News section.
- Now, search a download link titled as “Andhra Pradesh GENCO Notification for the Posts of Asst Engineers” from a Latest News section.
- First of all, download the official notification pdf file.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other instructions mentioned in it.
- Go back to homepage and click on Apply Online link
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Insert your Personal, Professional, Educational, and Communication Details in mandatory fields.
- Upload your Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and other necessary documents as per guidelines are given in the notification.
- Deposit your fees using Bank Challan or Dr. Card/Cr. Card/Net Banking.
- Press “SUBMIT” button to register your recruitment form.
- Save the Registration ID Number and Password created after the successful registration process.
- Take a printout of the registration form for just a reference purpose.
APGENCO AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details:-
- Candidates can download an official notification to collect the details about syllabus and pattern for written examination.
- All are advised to prepare as per syllabus allotted in the notification.
- We will provide syllabus and exam pattern details soon. Stay tuned.
APGENCO AE Notification 2017 -> DOWNLOAD PDF
AP GENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 Apply Online -> OFFICIAL LINK
|APTRANSCO Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Now|
Official Website: www.apgenco.gov.in
Friends!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website www.techufo.in to collect further latest news on APGENCO Recruitment 2017 of Assistant Engineers in 94 vacant posts. Those who have a query related to this recruitment can contact authority personnel through the official website. We will soon update the Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Results to this web page. To know next updates, keep viewing this page on a regular interval. Share your feedback with us by writing it in a comment provided below. Follow us for sarkari naukri updates in upcoming days. ALL THE BEST!!