APPSC Group III Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application Form for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary VDO latest 1055 vacancies released to apply at www.psc.ap.gov.in official website.
Big news for those job-finders interested in upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017 after completing their graduation degree. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced to fill up 1055 Group-3 vacant vacancies in the AP state. According to the fresh update, the latest APPSC Group III Recruitment 2017 notification released to hire best candidates for Panchayat Secretary (Village Development Officer) posts. All the brief details about AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancies will be available at official website in a short time. Interested contestants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh VDO Vacancy can also utilize this latest employment opportunity. The APPSC Group 3 apply online link will be enabled at authorized site whenever official notification disclosed by the commission. Eligible candidates can apply online application for this most recent Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment at its primary web portal. All the important information related to APPSC VDO Notification is mentioned here in this article for the sake of interested contestants.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (A.P.P.S.C.) was established in the year of 1956 on 01st November. Earlier in 1953, this agency was known as the Andhra Service Commission but later on after merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions it named as APPSC in 1956. Right now this PSC functions with one Chairman and two Members. It is the AP state government certified organization that conducts various competitive examinations and interviews for appointing highly skilled workforce. The commission organizes departmental exams for several departments and offices of the state government. It also conducts half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers along with proficiency tests for AIS Officers. The main functions and duties of this commission are to look after statutory rules related to services, disciplinary expenses, reimbursement of legal expenses, extraordinary pension cases, etc. On a regular time, the Andhra Pradesh PSC publishes weekly employment news for recruitment of Group-I, II, III & IV posts in the government departments.
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2017 Latest Update:-
The APPSC Group III Notification 2017 for 1055 vacancies of Village Development Officer (VDO) posts has published at the official portal. It is the right opportunity for those unemployed and suitable young candidates who are finding govt careers in AP to make future secure. The commission will organize written examination (preliminary & main) followed by personal interview as a selection process. The candidates who apply for APPSC VDO Recruitment 2017 will be appointed based on their performance in the prelims, main exam, and interview. In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-3 Vacancies, every interested candidate must have passed their Graduation with minimum qualified marks from a recognized university. If you are in a search of latest junior inspector jobs in Andhra Pradesh state then your age should be above 18 years. The online registration of APPSC application form for Panchayat Secretary posts has started in the month of January 2017. The direct link of Andhra Pradesh Group-3 Notification 2017 is placed below to this web page.
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 PDF
The eligibility criteria of APPSC 2017 latest jobs such as age limitation, educational qualifications, pay scale, application fee, examination fee, syllabus, exam pattern, selection methodology, tentative dates, etc are briefly explained below. Follow our web page or official website apspsc.gov.in for next updates on upcoming Andhra Pradesh Group-III vacancies. Candidates can contact higher authority through helpline number 040-29802633 and email firstname.lastname@example.org for any query related to this recruitment process.
Organizer Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Notification No.: 29/2016
Kind of Job: Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Andhra Pradesh state
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 1055
Post Name: Group-III
- Village Development Officer (Panchayat Secretary)
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Selected contestants will receive good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances from the department.
- For detailed information about pay scale, kindly download the Official notification from a direct link available below.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- The application fees and examination fees for General Categories are Rs. 250/- and Rs. 80/- respectively.
- The SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
Upcoming APPSC Group-III Jobs Vacancy 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years and maximum 42 years.
- To know more details about age limit, we suggest candidates to download official notification from a quick link provide below.
- The reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with orders of the Government.
- All the contestants must have completed their Graduation studies in a relevant stream with minimum aggregate marks from any recognized university or institution.
At last, only appropriate aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance in the following examinations:-
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The commission has provided syllabus and exam pattern for Grp-3 posts in the official notification. Download the notification pdf file using a link uploaded below and check the syllabus.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
- The commission will upload hall tickets to their official website. All the applicants need to download their admit card from the official page by using Registration Number and DOB.
|Check Admit Card and Result Links|
How to Apply Online APPSC Group 3 Application Form 2017?
- Open the commission’s official website.
- In the main page, click on a “Notifications” link.
- Now, search a relevant link titled as “Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment of 1055 Grp-III posts” and then open it.
- First, download the pdf file of advertisement to your device and then read all general instructions written in it.
- If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Insert all details as requested in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload necessary documents, certificates along with your current passport size photograph.
- Verify all the information filled up in registration form is correct.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Download the system generated application form and take a printout of it for the next process.
Recruitment Key Dates:-
- Official Notification Release Date: 27th December 2016
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 31st December 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30th January 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 30th January 2017 (11:59 mid-night)
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 07 days before commencement of exam
- Screening Test Date: 23rd April 2017
- Prelims Result Date: May/June 2017
- Main Examination Date: 16th July 2017
- Final Result Declaration Date: August 2017 (expected)
Download Official Notification PDF file (link is active)
Official Websites: www.apspsc.gov.in | www.psc.ap.gov.in
Hello, Guys!! Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply Online Application for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade IV jobs in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The registration process will continue upto 30/01/2017. Save this www.techufo.in web page to your internet browser for quick updates in the upcoming weeks. We will update all information regarding this recruitment soon after it was published by the commission. Please give your feedback about this article by submitting it in a comment box given below. THANK YOU!!
Note: For any Technical Issues during the Online Registration Process, contact through 040- 23120401 and 040-23120402 from 10:30 AM to 01 PM & 01:30 PM to 05 PM on working days.