APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application From for 1000 Andhra Pradesh Junior Inspector VDO latest vacancies are released at www.psc.ap.gov.in official website.
Big news for those job-finders interested in upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2016-17 after completing their graduation degree. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced to fill up 1000+ Group-III vacant vacancies in the AP state. According to the fresh update, the latest APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 notice will be released soon to hire best candidates for Junior Inspector and Village Development Officer posts. All the brief details about AP Junior Inspector Vacancies will be available at official website in a short time. Interested contestants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh VDO Vacancy can also utilize this latest employment opportunity. The APPSC Group III apply online link will be enabled at authorized site whenever official notification disclosed by the commission. Eligible candidates can apply online application for this most recent Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment at its primary web portal. All the important information related to APPSC VDO Notification is mentioned here in this article for the sake of interested contestants.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (A.P.P.S.C.) was established in the year of 1956 on 01st November. Earlier in 1953, this agency was known as the Andhra Service Commission but later on after merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions it named as APPSC in 1956. Right now this PSC functions with one Chairman and two Members. It is the AP state government certified organization that conducts various competitive examinations and interviews for appointing highly skilled workforce. The commission organizes departmental exams for several departments and offices of the state government. It also conducts half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers along with proficiency tests for AIS Officers. The main functions and duties of this commission are to look after statutory rules related to services, disciplinary expenses, reimbursement of legal expenses, extraordinary pension cases, etc. On a regular time, the Andhra Pradesh PSC publishes weekly employment news for recruitment of Group-I, II, III & IV posts in the government departments.
The APPSC Group III Notification 2016-17 for 1000 vacancies of Jr Inspector and Village Development Officer (VDO) posts will be out shortly at the official portal. It is the right opportunity for those unemployed and suitable young candidates who are finding govt careers in AP to make future secure. The commission will organize written examination (preliminary & main) followed by personal interview as a selection process. The candidates who apply for APPSC VDO Recruitment 2016 will be appointed based on their performance in the prelims, main exam, and interview. In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-3 Vacancies, every interested candidate must have passed their Graduation with minimum qualified marks from a recognized university. If you are in a search of latest junior inspector jobs in Andhra Pradesh state then your age should be above 18 years. The online registration of APPSC application form for Junior Inspector and VDO posts will be started in the month of June or July 2016. The direct link of Andhra Pradesh Group-3 Notification 2016 is placed below to this web page.
The eligibility criteria of APPSC latest jobs such as age limitation, educational qualifications, pay scale, application fee, examination fee, syllabus, exam pattern, selection methodology, tentative dates, etc are briefly explained below. Follow our web page or official website apspsc.gov.in for next updates on upcoming Andhra Pradesh Group-III vacancies. Candidates can contact higher authority through helpline number 040-29802633 and email firstname.lastname@example.org for any query related to this recruitment process.
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016 Latest Update:-
Organizer Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Kind of Job: Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Andhra Pradesh state
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 1000+
Post Name: Group-III
- Junior Inspector
- Village Development Officer
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Selected contestants will receive good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances from the department.
- For detailed information about pay scale, kindly wait for the release of official notification.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- The application fees and examination fees for all categories will be updated soon.
Upcoming APPSC Group-III Jobs Vacancy 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years.
- To know maximum age limit, we suggest candidates to download official notification from a quick link provide below.
- The reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with orders of the Government.
- All the contestants must have completed their Graduation studies in a relevant stream with minimum aggregate marks from any recognized university or institution.
At last, only appropriate aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance in the following examinations:-
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verifications (DV)
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The syllabus and exam pattern will be updated over here as soon as official notification revealed by the commission.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
- The commission will upload hall tickets to their official website. All the applicants need to download their admit card from the official page by using Registration Number and DOB.
How to Apply Online APPSC Group 3 Application Form 2016?
- Open the commission’s official website.
- In the main page, click on a “Notifications” link.
- Now, search a relevant link titled as “Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment of 1000 Grp-III posts” and then open it.
- First, download the pdf file of advertisement to your device and then read all general instructions written in it.
- If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Insert all details as requested in the prescribed format of online application form.
- Upload necessary documents, certificates along with your current passport size photograph.
- Verify all the information filled up in registration form is correct.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Download the system generated application form and take a printout of it for the next process.
- Official Notification Release Date: Notified Soon
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: Released Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Released Soon
Download Official Notification PDF file (update soon)
Official Websites: www.apspsc.gov.in | www.psc.ap.gov.in
Save this www.techufo.in web page to your internet browser for quick updates in the upcoming weeks. We will update all information regarding this recruitment soon after it was published by the commission. Please give your feedback about this article by submitting it in a comment box given below, THANK YOU.