APTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019, aptransco.gov.in AEE Hall Ticket, AP Transco AEE Exam Date, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Call Letter, APTRANSCO AEE Electrical Admit Card Link Available Here:
APTRANSCO AEE Exam 2019 Hall Ticket Get Now!! Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited has finally published Admit Card for Assistant Executive Engineer Exam through its website. Have you applied your application for AP Transco AEE Recruitment Process?? Are you looking to download APTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019 for participating AEE Written Examination on 19 May’19?? As per the notice, AP TRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2019 link will release 07-08 prior date of examination. Aspirants will get a direct link to download Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Exam Call Letter from the bottom of this page. As we know, enormous candidates have applied and waiting for AEE (Electrical) Admit Card link uploaded at the official website (www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in). The officials will issue APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Call Letter to those applicants who have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria. Those who want Andhra Pradesh Transco AEE Hall Ticket and Exam Date related more information can refer the following passages.
|Latest Update!! AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer Exam 2019 Admit Card Download Process has Started. Contestants can download their hall ticket from this page as an official link available below. Check the list of rejected candidates from a link shared on this page at the bottom.|
|CHECK: AP TRANSCO AEE 2019 Result Cutoff Marks|
- 1 APTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019 Download | AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Admit Card @aptransco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.1 APTRANSCO AEE Admit Card 2019 Release Date
- 1.2 Steps to download AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer Hall Ticket 2019?
- 1.3 AP Transco AEE Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- 1.4 aptransco.gov.in AEE Electrical 2019 Hall Ticket
- 1.5 APTRANSCO AEE Exam 2019 Pattern/ Syllabus
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AEE Admit Card 2019
APTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019 Download | AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Admit Card @aptransco.cgg.gov.in
Good New!! AP Power Transmission Corp Ltd has scheduled to conduct a written examination on 19th of May 2019 for recruitment of Asst Executive Engineers in Electrical department. The examination will be held on Sunday Morning Session from 10 AM to 12 Noon. According to notification, the authority will organise this selection process at different centres located in Vijayawada and Guntur. As per exam pattern, the question paper will have 100 multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on the OMR Answer sheet using HB pencil in 2 hours. The written test carries total 100 marks. Candidates can check syllabus from the below description. The written examination date is tentatively scheduled if there will be changes in it, then we will update here. The exact APTRANSCO AEE Exam 2019 Date & Time to be indicated on your Call Letter. Only the written test will be conducted to select candidates for appointment. Those applicants who qualify in the written test by higher ranking, community wise will get a call for verification of Original Certificates. The invitation for Document Verification will be in 1:1 ratio. Download your AP Power Transco AEE Hall Ticket from a link provided below.
APTRANSCO AEE Admit Card 2019 Release Date
|♦ Andhra Pradesh Power Transco Exam Details ♦|
|AEE Written Exam Date:||19-05-2019 (Sunday)|
|Test Timings:||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Admit Card Download Dates:||14-05-2019 to 19-05-2019|
|Hall Ticket URL Link:||Attached Below|
|» Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited
» Notification No.: RO.No.74/18
» Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
» Total Number of Posts: 171 posts
» Vacancy Details Zone-wise: Visakhapatnam: 54, Vijayawada: 38 and Kadapa: 79
» Registration Dates: 26-03-2019 to 25-04-2019
» Selection Process: Written Examination and Document Verification
» Job Location: The selected candidates will be posted for jobs anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh State.
» Center for Examination: Vijayawada and Guntur
» Official Website 01: www.aptransco.gov.in
» Official Website 02: aptransco.cgg.gov.in
Steps to download AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer Hall Ticket 2019?
All those aspirants who don’t know how to get APTRANSO Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) Exam 2019 Hall Ticket can follow the instructions given below. If you have got a Registered ID Number or Application Number after the successful registration process, then only you will be able to download the Call letter from an official website. As early as possible, collect Andhra Pradesh Transco AEE Call Letter to avoid network problem on last day of downloading. The Admit card download process will continue for limit days only.
- Step 01: Visit the Andhra Pradesh Transco official website or open the direct link available at the bottom.
- Step 02: In a homepage, take a look at What’s New Section and find out the notification link.
- Step 03: Now on the next page, search the link to download Admit Card for Aptransco AEE Electrical Examination, 2019.
- Step 04: After opening the Call Letter link, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Step 05: As per requirement, insert your Registered ID Number, Application/ Roll Number, Password, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), etc.
- Step 06: To generate Hall ticket after filling up the details, click on “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Step 07: In minutes, Admit Card will display containing the examination related details.
- Step 08: Download the Call Letter PDF file and then save it. Print one or two copies for participating in the written test.
Join Our Telegram Channel for Daily Govt Jobs Alert – Click Here
AP Transco AEE Hall Ticket 2019 Details
Are you one of those massive candidates who applied for the Assistant Executive Engineer Exam?? OK, Then download your APTRANSCO Admit Card 2019 immediately without searching here and there. From the AP TRANSCO Exam Admit Card PDF image, you will get all relevant information such as written exam date, venue address, timings, etc. To get an entry in the examination centre, aspirants have to bring their Call Letter along with valid ID proof issued by the State or Central Government. Only with Admit Card and Identity proof, candidates will able to participate in written test. APTRANSCO AEE Hall Ticket download link will activate before seven days of the exam i.e. 12-05-2019. As and when the most-awaited Call letter starts issuing by the authority, participants can download it by just a click on URL uploaded below. We notify AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer Call Letter is mandatory to take part in the written examination. Those applicants reaching the exam hall after half an hour of scheduled timings will not get the entry. Here we will update AP TRANSCO Hall Ticket link once officially uploads by the authority to their website.
aptransco.gov.in AEE Electrical 2019 Hall Ticket
- As mentioned in the official notification, the authority will not send Call letter through the post. Every applicant has to download their Call Letter for written test from the official web page. Hence, all the candidates have to collect the Call Letter from an online source only as they will not get it by post.
- Participants will be allowed into the examination hall on due verification of Hall Ticket and Original ID Proof (Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Govt. Employee ID or Driving Licence). Scroll down and read out furthermore details.
- Details like Candidate ID/ Reference ID/ Candidate Name/ Mobile Number and DOB will be required to enter by the Applicants while downloading their Call Letter for the Post of Assistant Executive Engineer in Electrical Departments.
- A List of Rejected Applicants will consist of Candidate ID, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth and Rejection Reason. Generally the application of candidates is rejected due to 02 reasons: A) DUPLICATE and B) INVALID QUALIFICATION. Those who find their Name in the Rejection List will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Calculators or mathematical tables not permitted to use in the examination hall. Also, participants are advised to avoid carrying cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the exam venue.
APTRANSCO AEE Exam 2019 Pattern/ Syllabus
One thing here we want to inform candidates that hard work is required to qualify this exam by scoring the highest marks. To crack this vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission, aspirants should start the work from today onwards only. All the contestants know that the exam pattern and syllabus are an Important part of the Examination. Get prepared yourself for an exam through the Syllabus provided by Officials. The qualifying marks in AP Power AEE Written test shown in the below table. The complete details about APTRANSCO AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available in the official notification and also here on this page.
|♦ Check Written Test Pattern ♦|
|02 Hours (120 Minutes)||Section (A)||Core Academic Curriculum (Electrical)||70 Marks|
|Section (B)||Analytical Aptitude||30 Marks|
|TOTAL MARKS ⇒||100 Marks|
|NOTE: In the written test, there will be objective type multiple-choice questions with four alternative answers. A carbon-less OMR Optical Mark Reader Answer sheet consisting of two copies i.e. the original copy & the duplicate copy to be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall. Just by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point Pen, aspirants have to indicate their response to each question and further no corrections with white fluid will be allowed.|
|« Mini. Qualifying Marks Category-wise »
40% marks – Open Category (OC)
35% marks – Backward Category (BC)
30% marks – Scheduled Caste (SC)
30% marks – Scheduled Tribes (ST)
30% marks – Physically Handicapped (PH)
|Click here to download PDF of Syllabus for AP Transco Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) 2019 Written Test|
Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Ltd is a Government-owned Public Sector Undertaking Organization founded on 01st February 1999. It engaged with Electricity Transmission Industry. It is the electric power transmission company headquartered in Khairtabad, Hyderabad, India. It is ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company having products like transmission, distribution and energy trading. Their mission is to recognise as one of the best transmission utilities in the world. Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB) is the predecessor of this organisation. In 1999, APSEB unbundled into Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited. It further unbundled into a Transmission Corporation and four Distribution Companies (DISCOMS). Every year, it provides Government Jobs to Diploma and Degree holders in various streams like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc. Just a few days back, a recruitment notification to fill up 171 Asst Executive Engineer Posts in Electrical has released. As authorities have expected few applications but a huge number of candidates have applied for the job.
Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AEE Admit Card 2019
Hello, Candidates!! APTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2019 for AEE Exam downloadable directly by visiting the official link available above. Candidates will get time to time updates on Call letter availability dates through this website. Use Help Desk Number 040-23120403/ 040-23120404 for any problems related to downloading of Admit cards. Applicants can also visit the official website and click on to complaint box for submitting their queries. The further details on Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. will be available here soon on this site. Press Ctrl+D key and bookmark this website www.techufo.in to get latest employment news. Leave your comment in a box provided at the bottom. All the best for a selection process!!