APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Assistant Engineer 146 vacancies released apply at www.aptransco.gov.in:
The Current Employment News Update for Upcoming Job Opportunities in Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO!! Have you passed out your engineering degree and waiting for latest APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 process to start?? Then, collect all the eligibility information from this article. As per recent update, the Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company will publish recruitment notification to fill up 146 AE vacant posts in APTRANSCO departments. It is good news for those who are in search of latest Engineer jobs. The official Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AE Notification 2017 will be available to download from the March second or third week. Interested contestants can visit the official website or a link attached below to download notification whenever officially released. The department will accept On-line applications from the eligible contestants during the submission process. We will update APTRANSCO Asst Engineer Vacancy Apply Online link here in this web page as soon as registration process starts at the concerned site. Check out details belongs to these AP Electricity Department Jobs Educational Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process and Submission Date from the following passages.
Download Now -> APTRANSCO AE Exam Admit Card 2017
About Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited: AP TRANSCO is a wholly State Government owned Company engaged in the Business of Electric Power Transmission and related activities in the State. This Public Sector Undertaking Company has Authorized Capital of Rs. 1500 Crores. It has founded by the AP State Government in the year of 1999 on 01st February and headquartered at Khairtabad, Hyderabad. Their products are Transmission, Distribution, and Energy Trading within the state. Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board is a predecessor of this organization. APSEB unbundled into AP Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited. Further, AP TRANSCO unbundled into a “Transmission Corporation” and four “Distribution Companies” (DISCOMS). It has owned and operated transmission lines from 400 kV to 11 kV covering 231,127 circuit kilometers. It excludes the HT lines owned and operated by Power Grid Corporation of India in the state. Their mission is to recognize as one of the best transmission utilities. Frequently, it also looks after hiring best and active employees as per requirement. Those AP Government Jobs seekers waiting for latest Power Dept recruitment can refer below description for more information.
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Notification
According to the news, soon APTRANSCO Jobs Online Applications are invited from Qualified and Eligible candidates for filling up 146 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) posts. It is most recent Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Job Openings that will create employment opportunity for youngsters in the state. Those who are interested in APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification and registration process can click on direct links available at the bottom. We have uploaded paper Advertisement regarding the recruitment in this article so that contestants can start their preparation accordingly. Candidates should possess Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualifications to apply online for Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AE Vacancies. Those contestants having minimum 18 years of age can go for this Asst Engineer jobs in Andhra Pradesh. After accepting applications, the authority will conduct written test and interview as a selection process to recruit most suitable applicants. The APTRANSCO AE Registration Starting and Ending Dates will release along with the official notification at the designation portal. If you have liked this recruitment, then continue reading further details.
Department Name: Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited
Job Advertisement No.: RO.No.67/16
Total Vacancies: 146
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
|Zone Names||AE Electrical Posts||AE Civil Posts|
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Registration Process: In On-line mode
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Pay Scale (per month): The corporation will pay handsome pay scale plus grade pay to those aspirants selected after qualifying in all the selection process.
- Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
Application Fee & Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- General Category: Rs. 350/- (Exam Fee) + Rs. 150/- (App. Fee)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 150/- (App. Fee)
- Person with Disabilities or Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 150/- (App. Fee)
aptransco.gov.in Latest Vacancies Updates
Through Andhra Pradesh APTRANSCO Notification 2017-18 for Assistant Engineer Jobs, all the necessary details will publish by the department at their official website. Whenever you start the registration process, don’t forget to refer the notification. All the candidates are advised to apply if they fulfill the minimum recruitment of these vacancies. A direct link to apply Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AE Application through the official site is available on this web page. The board will provide all the information about these AE posts by uploading to their website. Hope, this graduation based Govt job news update would help you to build up your career. To get the syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers, please bookmark our web portal.
|Check - APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Link|
Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO Asst Engineer Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Details:-
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff date i.e. 01.03.2017):
- The age of all the applicants should not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years as on cut off date mentioned in the notification.
- Those who belong to Reserved Categories will get upper age relaxation as per the State Government norms.
- SC/ST/BC Candidates – 05 years age relaxation
- PH Candidates – 10 years age relaxation
Every applicant must have following qualifications for these AP Power Transmission Corporation Vacancies from a Govt approved University and Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/B.Tech/A.M.I.E) in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Civil Engineering.
Note: For more details, download the official notification clicking on a quick link given below.
AP Transco Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 Selection Info
Selection Procedure: To get this TRANSCO AE vacancy, all the candidates need to perform good in the following selection phases:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (if necessary)
The authority will prepare a final merit list of selected applicants based on their marks scored in the written examination.
Examination Centers: The department will host a written examination in Vijayawada at different centers.
AP Power Transmission Recruitment Key Dates:-
- Official Advertisement Release Date: 20.03.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Applications: 20.03.2017
- Due Date to Pay Fees: 11.04.2017
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 12.04.2017 (upto 07 PM)
- AE Hall Ticket Availability Date: Seven days prior to the date of examination
- AP Transco Asst Engineer Exam Date: 30.04.2017 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
- Result/Final Merit List Declaration Date: May/June 2017
How to Apply Online APTRANSCO AE Recruitment Application Form 2017?
All the applying candidates are advised not to furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information in the application form.
- Open the official website.
- Navigate to what’s new section available on a right side of the home page.
- Click on a link titled as Appointment for the Posts of Assistant Engineer in Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO.
- Download a pdf file of the official notification appeared on your screen.
- Read all those points written in the advertisement for being sure about eligibility criteria.
- Now go ahead and open “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill up your details in the application form without making spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with other documents.
- Deposit your application fee and collect the e-receipt.
- Submit the registration form by clicking on “SUBMIT” button.
- Save the system generated Unique Registration ID Number and Password after successful submission.
- Make two printouts of the application form and e-receipt for further usage.
AP TRANSCO Asst Engineer Syllabus/ Exam Pattern Details:-
- Applicants can verify written exam pattern and syllabus from the notification link available next to this passage.
- Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam using syllabus provided in a notification.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket: The officials will upload Hall tickets to the website only 07 days before the examination date. The applicant has to download the Hall ticket from the website using their Registration details. Aspirants are advised not to expect their Admit card by post. We have uploaded a link for Admit card in this web page for those who have already registered their applications.
Official Website: www.aptransco.gov.in | www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in
Hello!! Bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 related latest news. Get ready to submit your Application Form as submission process can start anytime on the concerned site. We will update Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Results, and Final Merit List in this article very soon. Contestants will find all those details related to APGENCO AE Jobs 2017 from this page. Share your query with us through a comment box. Our expert team will answer every question as quick as possible. ALL THE BEST!!