Assam Police Recruitment 2015-16 For 2564 Constable Vacancies at assampolice.gov.in:
Recently, Assam Police department has released a notification for the Assam Police Recruitment 2015. All eligible candidate can apply over here before last date. Aspirant who are looking for the job they have a good opportunity here. As 2564 Assam Police Constable recruitment are released so it will be great opportunity.
It is a law enforcement body which comes under control of Home Affairs Department. Headquarter of this organization is located at Ulubari, Guwahati. From the day of its establishment, it has grown from strength to strength without any doubt. It works with the mission statements of maintaining orders, preventing crime by enforcing law firmly and impartially, prejudice or vindictiveness and without fear or favor. Recently some days back it had circulated advertisment regarding SI & Assistant Jailor Recruitment for filling 373 available vacancies.
We have read whole notification and try to show various important aspects from it. There are several branch such as District Executive Force, APRO, Fire, SDRF are often released the recruitment. Here after a long time for the candidate of Assam will have chance to serve their duty. To crack this examination is very vital part so be ready for all other test. While applying, each and every job seeker is requested to make sure whether they fit with required eligibility norms and conditions or not as described in official advertisement
Below are job highlights just go for it
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Details:
Job Category: Government
Placement: Anywhere in State
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Post: 2564
Vacancy Name: Constable Post (Un-Armed Branch)
Allocation of Organization wise Vacancies:
- A) District Executive Force (DEF) – 1438 seats
- B) Special Branch (SB) – 66 seats
- C) Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO) – 806 seats
- D) Fire & Emergency Service (F & ES) – 114 seats
- E) SDRF (Emergency Rescuer) – 120 seats
- F) Delhi Police – 20 seats (Male-10 & Female-10)
Qualification Details [Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16]
Note: Contestants must be born on or before 01st July 1997 and after 01st July 1990
- Maximum 25 years and Minimum 18 years
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial to Reserved Quota in accordance with govt. rules and regulations:-
- For SC/ST(P)/ST(H) – 5 years
- For Trained Home Guard – 3 years
- Candidate should have completed their HSC/ 12th or Intermediate from recognized board or council. For the post of Fier Aspirant should have passed 12th with science and for Constable it will be only 12th in any stream. For more details check below notification link.
- Height (Mini):
- Unreserved/OBC/MOBC/SC – 162.56 cm for Male and 154.94 cm for Female
- ST(H)/ST(P) – 160.02 cm for Men and 152.40 cm for Women
- Chest (For Men):
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) – 80 cm (Normal) and 85 cm (Expanded)
- ST(H) – 78 cm (Normal) and 83 cm (Expanded)
- No Fees
The most eligible applicants will be recruited on the basis of marks and performance in below specified examinations:-
- Physical Standard/Efficiency Test (PST/PET) (40 marks)
- Written Test (MCQ) (50 marks)
- Interview/Special Skill Test (10 marks)
- Candidate who passed all selection method will be able to receive salary of Rs 5200/- to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 1900/-.
How to apply Assam Police Recruitment 2015-16?
- Candidate need to open official website “www.assampolice.gov.in”
- Very next step is too just find our recruitment section
- Fill up necessary details like personal details and Education details
- Press on submit button
- Take a print of application form for further use only.
- Online application will starts from: 10th Dec, 2015
- Last date for online application form: 30th Dec, 2015
Official Site: assampolice.gov.in
Applicants are requested to bookmark this page so that you can stay connected with us for ascertaining developments news time to time. Soon our techufo team will provide you Written Examination/PET Exam Date, Schedule, Venue Address, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Keys and Results in our main website THANK YOU.