Assam Police SI Admit Card 2016 or assampolice.gov.in Assistant Jailor Exam Date and Hall Ticket will be issued shortly on its authorized website.
The Office of Additional Director General was in-process to release most awaited Assam Police SI Admit Card 2016 for state level written test via their official portal. Intrigued and well qualified individuals who were finding defence careers in India have listed their names for the recruitment notice within specified time limit. Just few days back on Dec 15, online registration of application procedures is ended by the department. So it is obvious that every applied aspirant will curiously seeking Exam Call Letter for the Sub Inspector of Police and Asstt Jailor Posts in order to attempt examination. Those candidates who want to crack these job vacancies can download Assam Police Assistant Jailor e-Admit Card 2015-16 by visiting main site or by clicking on below highlighted link.
The Police Department of Assam State is established in the year 1826. It directly comes under the control of Home Affairs Department. It is a law enforcement body that headed by the Director General of Police. The main headquarter of this organization is situated in Ulubari, Guwahat. In 1980, it was record with the force of more than 41,000 afterward at the end of 20th century it stands at 61,000. It also maintains own Reserve Armed force for the emergencies and crowd control issues. They are responsible for maintaining law & orders, protecting the civilians and preventing crime by enforcing law impartially without fear or favor.
Annually time to time on monthly basis, department announces numbers of job notification and employment news to appoint available designations. And also organizes many types of selection exams as a recruitment part. Earlier on December 01, Assam Police Recruitment 2015 advertisement was circulated to fill up the vacant posts of 343 Sub-Inspectors (UB & SB) in District Executive & Special Branch while 27 Asstt Jailors in Prison Department. Suitable contenders who were interested in grabbing this type of Graduation based Government Jobs had successfully responded to notification by applying online application form. Now they all are waiting for written examination date along with hall ticket so that start their preparation.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2016 Download
According to updates, the board authority of department has decided to schedule written test in the month of January/February 2016. This examination is going to be conducted at various pre-arranged locations especially for the recruitment of talented and courageous candidates. Massive amount of appropriate aspirants are expected to appear in this test to prove their potential and ability for cracking 373 Police Jobs. The exact date and session timings of hosting Assam Police Sub Inspector Exams 2016 shall be fixed soon. It will be notified only via hall ticket or official website and for more related details stay with us on this page.
Here, we notify fresh news to every enthusiastic contender that they must wait patiently some days for the declaration of Assam Police SI Exam Call Letter 2015. Contestants are guided not to waste time when hall ticket released 7-10 days prior to the date of examination on internet. Candidates must note that board will not take any responsibility for loss of call letter or discrepancies. In fact, whose application form founded in prefect order are only able to generate their admit card from the provided sources by entering ID numbers. Soon department will announced the list which shows the examination venues, locations, schedule, date and names of contestants.
If any aspirants find it tough in downloading Assam Sub Inspector of Police Exam 2015-16 Call letter/e-Admit Card, then they must follow our instructed simple steps.
Category: Admit Card
Total Vacancies: 373
- Sub-Inspector (Male & Female): 346 seats
- District Executive Force – 284 Posts
- Special Branch – 62 Posts
- Assistant Jailor (Male): 27 seats
Exam Name: Written Test
Examination Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Status: 07-10 days prior to conductance
Assam PSI Exam Syllabus/Pattern:-
- The written test will be 100 marks, completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions that carries 01 (one) mark for each question.
- The question paper will be conducted in 03 (three) parts (i) Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of India & (iii) General Knowledge.
- The total time duration of test will be 03 (three) hours i.e. 180 minutes
- Negative markings will be there of 0.5 (1/2) mark for each wrong answers.
- Contenders need to use black ball pen for answering the OMR based answer sheet.
- Call letter shall be issued only to those individuals who have submitted their application form complete in all respects and it is not transferable to any other person.
- Any examines will not be permitted by security to enter in the examination complex without a valid copy of Admit Card.
- Participants must reach to the venue address at least 01 hour early for biometrics test.
Authorized Portal: www.assampolice.gov.in
How to download Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016?
- Login to the official website of department as given above.
- In the main page navigate to “Notification” section.
- Now in that page click on the link titled as “Admit Card for Assam Police SI and Assistant Jailor Recruitment Examination, 2016”.
- Fill up your details of Registration Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and Name.
- In few second your call letter/admission ticket pdf file will display on the active device.
- Save and then print the hard copy of hall ticket for selection purposes.
Wish you all a BEST OF LUCK for your success and bright career ahead. If readers are willing to receive next updated details about Paper Solutions, Answer Keys, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List then bookmark this page. If any of applicants are having any queries while accessing hall ticket then please write it in the below given comment box. TechUFO team will respond to your queries as soon as possible, THANK YOU.