SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021, ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Exam Dates, Staff Selection Commission CGL Hall Ticket, SSC CGLE 2020 e-Admit Card/ Call Letter Download Link Region Wise Available Here:
Staff Selection Commission will soon start issuing SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 to eligible candidates through its official website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Here on this web page, a direct web link to download SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Admit Card Region wise is available at the bottom. A massive number of candidates have applied and now are looking to download e-Admit Card for SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Exam. Here aspirants are advised to collect SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Hall Ticket much before the date of examination. Only those candidates who have submitted their application within the due date will get SSC CGL Exam Call Letter. By reading this blog, candidates will find much more details about SSC CGL Application Status, Hall Ticket and Instructions.
|« Announcements »|
|Latest News: SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held from 13th August to 24th August 2021 as per the revised scheduled notice published by the Commission. The e-Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1) Exam will be Available Soon. We will update SSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket Download link Region wise in a table placed below.|
|[CHECK: SSC CGL Tier-1 Solution Key]|
|[CHECK: SSC CGL Result Cut-off Marks]|
- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 Download | SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date, Application Status, Hall Ticket Region wise @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 ssc.nic.in cgl 2020 2021 admit card – overview
- 1.2 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 Hall Ticket Link
- 1.3 SSC CGL 2020 2021 Exam Dates & Call Letter Details
- 1.4 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2020 2021 Tier-I e-Admit Card
- 1.5 How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 Region Wise?
- 1.6 SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2021 – Information
- 1.7 SSC CGL Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021
- 1.8 SSC CGL 2020 Examination Centre List
- 1.9 About SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020
- 1.10 Staff Selection Commission CGLE Call Letter 2021
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 Download | SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date, Application Status, Hall Ticket Region wise @ssc.nic.in
According to the Staff Selection Commission, a total number of 30,26,598 candidates have applied their online applications for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020. Staff Selection Commission has scheduled to conduct Computer Based Test for SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination from 13th to 24th August 2021 all over India at selected centres. Qualifying this test is not easy stuff so all candidates need to work hard as there is no more time left. It is compulsory to score goods marks in the exam and to get their name shortlisted for Tier-II exam. As the SSC CGLE Exam Dates have already declared through a notification, so we advise candidates to start their preparation and get ready to face the exam.
For appearing in the Computer Based Examination, the Commission will provide Roll Number & then issue SSC CGL Call Letter/ Admission Certificates (AC) only to those aspirants whose applications found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission. Aspirants will get their Admission Certificates for the CGLE Examination indicating the time table and exam venue address from a website of the Commission.
ssc.nic.in cgl 2020 2021 admit card – overview
Staff Selection Commission will upload CGLE Admit Card about 3 to 7 days before the date of examination. Those who don’t receive their admission certificate one week before an exam date can immediately contact the concerned Regional or Sub-Regional Offices along with proof of having submitted their application. The Commission has informed that there will be no re-examination if any disruption by the candidates done during the examination. You can generate your SSC Admit Card for CGL Exam by pressing on the link placed below in the following table.
Remember, as per the Staff Selection Commission norms, candidates need to bring their SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Hall Ticket while going to the examination venue and without hall ticket, the security personals didn’t allow to appear in exam. Candidates are also advised to bring one original ID proof while giving this written test. Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is the most important document which carries personal details of applicants like name, seat no., date of birth, exam date & time, examination venue, passport size photo, signature and other useful details so keep it in a safe place after downloading it.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 Hall Ticket Link
|♦ Staff Selection Commission CGLE Tier-I Zone Wise Admit Card Links ♦|
|Region Names & State Names||e-Admit Card Link||Application Status||SSC Zonal Websites|
|Southern Region (SR) – Andhra Pradesh (AP), Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana (TS) and Puducherry||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North Eastern Region (NER) – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram and Nagaland||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscner.org.in|
|Eastern Region (ER) – West Bengal (WB), Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscer.org|
|KKR Region – Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep||Check Here||Available Soon||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|MP Sub-Region (MPR) – Madhya Pradesh (MP) and Chhattisgarh (CG)||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscmpr.org|
|North Western Region (NWR) – Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh (HP) and Chandigarh||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscnwr.org|
|Central Region (CR) – Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Check Here||Available Soon||www.ssc-cr.org|
|North Region (NR) – NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Western Region (WR) – Maharashtra, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar, Daman & Diu, Haveli and Goa||Check Here||Available Soon||www.sscwr.net|
|« STRICT WARNING »
Do not download multiple time your e-Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 while downloading procedure as the website may block you from generating your Hall Ticket further.
SSC CGL 2020 2021 Exam Dates & Call Letter Details
|Organization Name:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||3/4/2020-P&P-I|
|Page Category:||Admission Ticket/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ प्रवेश-पत्र|
|Exam Name:||COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION (CGLE), 2020|
|Post Categories:||Group “B” and Group “C” posts|
|Post Names:||Asst Audit Officer, Asst Accounts Officer, Asst Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector of IT, CBI Sub Inspector, JSO, Divisional Accountant, etc.|
|Exam Registration Dates:||29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021|
|Selection Stages:||» Computer Based Exam (Tier-I & II)
» Pen & Paper Mode Descriptive Paper (Tier-III)
» CPT/ Skill Test/ DV (Tier-IV)
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Dates:|
|CGLE Tier-I Admit Card Status:||3-7 days prior examination dates|
|Hall Ticket Format:||PDF file|
|Tier-II Online Exam Dates:||To be notified later|
|Tier-III (Descriptive) Exam Date:||To be notified later|
|Tier-IV Skill Test Date:||To be notified later|
|Help Line Number:||011-24368090|
|Official Email ID:||N/A|
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2020 2021 Tier-I e-Admit Card
Candidates who are desperately searching online for the SSC CGL e-Admit Card for Tier-1 Exam have to wait for few more days. The authority will start the download process only before a week of examination date. No personal admit card or call letter will be issued in fact all applicants have to download it from online by using registration details in required fields. Candidates will get the complete information about the schedule of examination from a direct link provided below. As and when the admit card uploaded to the official website, we will inform through this web page. Once SSC CGL Admission Ticket is released, aspirants can download it by following the below simple steps.
Also, the link for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 Tier 1 Hall Ticket download process has available here now. Applicants will get download link just by scrolling down this web page. As soon as you get your SSC CGL Call Letter, check the examination date, timings and venue address. Your personal details like Full Name, Father Name/ Husband Name, Photograph, Signature, Address, Contact Number, Roll Number, Registered Number and much more will be available in the Staff Selection Commission Exam Admission Certificate (AC).
How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 Region Wise?
Hello, Friends! Have you applied for Combined Graduate Level Examination? Have you noted down the Exam Date? Are you looking for CGLE Admit Card of Tier-1 Exam? Do you know how to get the Hall Ticket from the official website? OK, here are the simple steps to be followed by the Applicants for downloading their Call Letter from the concerned website within the limited period. Kindly use your Registration Number, Roll Number, or Name along with DOB to access e-Admit Card for CGLE from a login page link attached below. Candidates, please do not multiple downloads your call letter. In case, if you made multiple downloads of duplicate Admit Card, then the commission may block you from downloading the hall ticket.
- 1st Step – Visit the official website (https://ssc.nic.in/) of Staff Selection Commission or open a quick link posted below.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, find the ‘SSC CGL Admit Card 2021’ link via the ‘Admit Card’ option and then click on it.
- 3rd Step – A login page will appear on your screen which contains empty boxes.
- 4th Step – Now carefully submit all the necessary details, i.e. Username (Registered Email ID)/ Registration No./ Application No., Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy), Password (Registration Password), etc. on a login page.
- 5th Step – Finally, the SSC CGLE e-Admit Card/ Hall Ticket PDF file consists of all Important details will display on your screen within a few moments.
- 6th Step – Refer to the details like your Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Roll Number, Reg. Number, Age, Category, Post Name, Photo, Signature, Contact Number, Communication Address, etc. available in Hall Ticket are correct or not.
- 7th Step – Download the CGLE Call Letter PDF image to your working device.
- 8th Step – At last, take a print out of the call letter for usage in the examination procedure.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2021 – Information
Here are the Important Instructions for All Applicants of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 commencing from 13th Aug to 24th Aug 2021:-
- Candidates can check SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam Application Status, Roll Number, Time, Date and City of Examination by providing the following credentials:-
- NAME & DATE OF BIRTH
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ID NUMBER & DATE OF BIRTH
- All the participants are strictly informed here to carry SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 and a photo bearing identity (ID) cards in original having the same date of birth as printed on the admit card just for proof of their identity. Also, candidates should carry 02 (two) latest passport size photographs.
- The Commission will consider Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, AADHAR Card/ print out of e-Aadhar, University or College Identity (ID) Card, Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs, Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by MOD or Any other photo identity proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt. as a valid ID Card for candidates’ identity.
- The Batch wise Examination Timings as follows:-
- Batch-01 Exam Timing = 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Reporting Time = 08:30 AM & Entry Closing Time = 09:30 AM)
- Batch-02 Exam Timing = 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (Reporting Time = 11:30 AM & Entry Closing Time = 12:30 PM)
- Batch-03 Exam Timing = 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM (Reporting Time = 02:30 PM & Entry Closing Time = 03:30 PM)
- Contestants shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION (Left Thumb Impression) for participating in the examination has completed. A contestant shall not be allowed to leave an exam hall until the completion of the test once the biometric registration process completed.
- Now in the examination hall, only Pens, Slide Rules, Calculators, Logarithm Table and Steam Table will be permitted to use by the Commission. The examiner will provide Pen, Pencil and Paper for rough work in the examination lab.
- The computer screen allotted to the candidates in a lab will have an Electronic watch (timer). All candidates are guided to wear open footwear like chappal or flotter, instead of shoes as they would be asked to remove their shoes by the frisking staff.
- Aspirants are advised to strictly adhere to the reporting time given in their SSC Admission Certificate. Candidates must reach the examination venue well in time as no entry under any circumstances would be allowed after the gate closing time.
- The Commission will provide a seating plan by displaying at the test venue as per candidates’ ticket numbers.
- Candidates should write their Roll No., Hall Ticket No., Name, Test Form No., and other information required on the answer sheet.
- There will be no re-examination in a case in the exam hall any disruption found on account of instigation by the participants.
- A candidate who appears more than once for the examination, he/ she would not only be disqualified but also be debarred from appearing in future all Examinations conducted by the Commission for 03 (three) years period.
- After attempting the exam, you must keep this Hall Ticket copy along with you at a Safe Custody until your result released as it contains all the Important information about the Examination and much more.
- Aspirants must follow the COVID-19 related instructions while appearing for the CGL, such as Wear Mask, Maintain Hand Hygiene and Properly Sanitize, Maintain Social Distancing, etc.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021
In the following table, we have mentioned complete details about CGLE Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III Exam Pattern for the knowledge of candidates, so go through it.
|♦ Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 & Tier-2 Examination Scheme ♦|
|Exam Mode||Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier-I Computer Based Examination
|A. General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||50 marks||60 Minutes Total Time Duration.
(80 Minutes Total Time Duration for VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy)
|B. General Awareness||25 ques.||50 marks|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||25 ques.||50 marks|
|D. English Comprehension||25 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||100 ques.||200 marks||1 hour|
|Tier-II Computer Based Examination
|Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100 ques.||200 marks||120 Minutes Total Time Duration.
(160 Minutes for VH or OH afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand)
|Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension||200 ques.||200 marks|
|Paper-III: Statistics||100 ques.||200 marks|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)
» Part A – Finance & Accounts: 80 marks
» Part B – Economics & Governance: 120 marks
|100 ques.||200 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||500 ques.||800 marks||2 hours|
|About Facility of Mock Test: Aspirants may note that a link for ‘Computer Based Examination – Mock Test’ is hosted on the regional websites of SSC. All aspirants must take the Mock Test so they can get themselves familiarized with the present Online Test Process of the Commission.|
|[CLICK HERE and download PDF for Complete Syllabus of Combined Graduate Level Examination to be held by Staff Selection Commission.]|
|♦ Combined Graduate Level Tier-3 Examination Scheme ♦|
|Mode of Exam||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier-III Pen and Paper mode (Offline mode)||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)||100 marks||60 Minutes Total Time Allowed
(80 Minutes for VH/ OH afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand)
SSC CGL 2020 Examination Centre List
|♦ Name of the Examination Centres Code wise ♦|
|NOTE: It is to inform here all the contestants that they can not change their exam centre after mentioned in the application form. The Commission shall not entertain any request for change of examination centre under any circumstances. Every aspirant will get their exam centre name, code & complete address in the Call Letter PDF file. For complete details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Exam Centers located, go through the official notification from an online web portal link available above. Depending upon the Administrative feasibility, the Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers. It is our effort to make up-to-date information available regarding test centre which a contestant wishes to know.|
About SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020
Every year, Staff Selection Commission announces a Notice of Examination for CGLE for filling up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. This year for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020, the Commission has issued a notification on 29th December 2020. The posts that will be filled up through this Examination are Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Income Tax Officer, etc. Interested and eligible candidates searching for Central Government Jobs have applied and now waiting for SSC CGLE Hall Ticket. Applied contestants will get more information about this examination by logging into the official website.
Staff Selection Commission CGLE Call Letter 2021
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above examination and bright future as well. It is to inform strictly to all the contestants that do not bring Bags, Mobile Phones and Prohibited Items into the examination venue. Those who have Hall Ticket related queries can visit the official website. Applicants can contact higher authority officials by Helpline Numbers. Also, share your any query with us by writing it in a comment box given below. Our Tech UFO team will answer your question as early as they can.
We also provide weekly Employment News, 12th pass job, Free Jobs Alerts, Bank Jobs, Post Office Jobs, Railway Jobs, Police Vacancy, etc. related latest updates here so kindly bookmark this website. Thank You and keep your watch on this article for next updates on Paper Solution Sets, Result, Merit List, Cut off Score Category Wise, Exam Marks, etc.
“If you don’t want to miss any update about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021 Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks & Results, then stay tuned to this website (www.techufo.in).“