Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Latest BOM Notification published for 1315 Clerk and Officer Vacancies to apply online application form at www.bankofmaharashtra.in official website.
Hello, dear job finders..!! Now we have come up with the fresh update for you all who are waiting patiently for latest jobs in govt banks after graduation. The Bank Of Maharashtra has released a huge recruitment notification for Officers and Clerk posts in the academic year 2016-17. Recently on 01st of Aug-16, an official advertisement for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs has been revealed to hire highly talented and dynamic candidates. There are massive 1315 vacancies announced through this Bank of Maharashtra Officer Notification 2016-17 to fill up various posts. Here we notify candidates the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 released now for the post of General Officers (MMGS-II & MMGS-III), Security Officers MMGS-II, Officers JMGSS-I, Clerks Agricultural Graduates, Clerks Law Graduates and Clerks (Non-Conventional). All those career-oriented people looking for BOM Clerk Vacancy can apply to this recruitment after verifying the general instructions. Interested and qualified candidate can submit BOM General Officer Vacancies Online Application Form the closing date i.e. 06th of Sept’16. To know more edibility details of BOM Recruitment, take a quick look at the below passages.
About Bank of Maharashtra: BOM is a major public sector bank in India. It was established 81 years ago in the year of 1935. This organization was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the later D. K. Sathe. It was registered as a banking company on 16th September 1935 with an authorized capital of 01 million. It’s headquarter is located in Pune city. Their main slogan is “One Family One Bank”. It has attained autonomous status in the year of 1998. Right now, the Central Government holds about 81.61% of the total shares in this public company. It has one of the largest networks of branches by any public sector bank in the Maha state. The consumer banking, corporate banking, finance, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, securities, asset/ wealth management, Credit cards, etc. are their main products. As on 05th April’16, this organization had registered more than 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches. In today’s times, banking jobs are the most demanded job in India for huge pay scale and allowances. The BOM releases Bank employment news on a regular basis at their official website.
Here’s the latest announcement for those candidates who are searching current job openings in Bank of Maharashtra. As per the official notification, the online application has been invited for recruitment to 1315 posts of Security Officers, General officers, and Clerks (Law & Agriculture) vacancies. All the applicants are strictly advised to apply for only one post. If any, multiple applications founded than registration of candidates will be summarily rejected. Candidates must note that Bank of Maharashtra officer jobs apply online process will start from 12/08/16 and ends on 06/09/16. Each and every contestant has to visit bankofmaharashtra.in for online submission of their application forms. We have also provided a direct link to apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Vacancy 2016 at the bottom of this page. Applicants must have cleared their MBA, Post Graduation, and Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law, etc. to crack these Maharashtra Govt Jobs. The selected contestants will get monthly pay scale as per their post. The age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 32 years in accordance with the criteria laid by the selection board.
The selection process for this BOM Clerk recruitment may consist of written test followed by the personal interview. The board will decide selection procedure on the basis of total applications receives from contenders. All the contestants who are looking to grab all these vacancies they have to meet the eligibility norms as prescribed by the Bank of Maharashtra Officer Notification 2016. Candidates can download this notification pdf file from our web page by using the links provided below. For brief information on educational qualification post wise, age limitation, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, selection methodology, initial dates, etc. read out the remaining article.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Total No. of Vacancies: 1315 posts
Post Names: Clerk and Officer Posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies Details:
- Clerks (Non-Conventional) – 200 Posts
- Clerks (Law Graduates) – 100 Posts
- Clerks (Agriculture Graduates) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-II) – 200 Posts
- General Officer (MMGS-III) – 100 Posts
- Officer (Non-Conventional) (JMGSS-I) – 500 Posts
- Security Officer (MMGS-II) – 15 Posts
Submission Process: In On-line mode only
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those who recruited after clearing selection process will get best pay scale along with grade pay from the organization.
- Please refer official notification to know detailed information about post wise monthly salary.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- For General & OBC category: Update Soon
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories: Update Soon
Note: You can verify official advertisement for post wise examination fees.
Latest Bank of Maharashtra Officer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
All applicants are required to have the following qualifications from a State or Central Government approved University/ Institution.
- For Officer Post: Graduation Degree + MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB or its equivalent qualification
- For Clerk Post: Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law or Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.16):
- Clerks: Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- General Officers (MMGS-II & III): Above 23 years and Below 32 years
- Security Officers (MMGS-II): Above 28 years and Below 45 years
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the state government rules and regulations to reserved quota contestants.
The selection of best aspirants will be made on the basis of following selection stages:
- Written Examination (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (If required)
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Clerk Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:-
- The syllabus and exam pattern are clearly given in the official notification. We will update syllabus here in this article very soon in upcoming days.
How to fill Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website or press on a link placed below.
- In a home page, first, navigate to “Careers” section and then “Recruitment Process” section followed by “Current Openings” section.
- Now, click on the download link titled as “Latest Recruitment of Officers and Clerks jobs in Bank of Maharashtra”.
- Read all the details contained in a pdf file of the official advertisement.
- If eligible then press “Apply On-line Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Insert your personal, professional and educational details in a prescribed format of application form.
- Pay your fees as described in the official notification.
- Affix scanned copy of your recent image, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Re-check the filled details and then submit it.
- Download and save the registration form to your device.
- At last take a print out for further usage.
Note: Try to apply for vacancies as early as possible after the due date of registration, submission link will close in the official website.
Key Dates for the Readers:-
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12th August 2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: 06th September 2016
- Dates for Paying Application Fees: 12th August to 06th September 2016
- Last Date to Print Online Application Form: Update Soon
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Contact Phone: 020-25614321 & 25514501-12
For detailed information on Bank of Maharashtra Officer/ Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016, readers can contact officials through email ID or contact number provided above. Bookmark techufo.in for further updates on this recruitment process. Stay tuned with us for the latest news about the syllabus, model papers, study materials, call letter, paper solutions, answer key, cut off marks and result. Contenders can drop their query in a feedback box placed below. We will do our best to answer as quickly as we can by solving it. THANK YOU!!!