SSC MTS 2022 Notification, SSC MTS Recruitment 2021, SSC Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Exam Online Application Form Released Apply at www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC MTS 2021-22 Recruitment Details Check Here!! Staff Selection Commission is back with latest job notification for 10th pass eligible contestants looking for Central Govt Career. SSC invites Online Applications for Recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories (UTs) all over India. Before applying, do read the Staff Selection Commission MTS Examination 2021 Official Notification carefully. All those aspirants who want to submit SSC MTS Vacancy Online Form 2022 need to register it through official website from 22nd March to 30th April 2022.
Interested candidates may check SSC Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Registration Fee, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & much other information briefly given in the following passages. Just for the sake of aspirants here we have attached SSC MTS 2022 Notification PDF & Apply Online Link at the bottom of this article.
- 1 SSC MTS 2022 Notification | ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form, Exam Date, Syllabus PDF
- 1.1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 SSC MTS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 SSC MTS 2022 Pay Scale
- 1.4 SSC MTS Exam Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- 1.5 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 How to Apply SSC MTS 2022 Online Application Form @ssc.nic.in??
- 1.7 Official Links for SSC MTS (NT) 2021 2022 Recruitment
- 1.8 SSC MTS 2021 2022 Important Dates
- 1.9 SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Details Region wise
- 1.10 SSC MTS 2021 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.11 SSC MTS Exam Admission Certificate/ Admit Card 2022
- 2 SSC MTS 2022 Examination Centres List
- 3 FAQs About SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2022
SSC MTS 2022 Notification | ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form, Exam Date, Syllabus PDF
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2021 Notice has announced to fill up total 09,018 vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Post in various Central Govt Ministries/ Departments/ Offices. To check SSC MTS Vacancies Region wise & Category wise from this web page, just scroll down to a table provided below. Here we want to notify every candidate that Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification and 18-25 years/ 18-27 years is the age limit for SSC recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts of Multitasking Staff (NT) in different States/ UTs. So, we suggest all those contestants who are suitable for SSC Multi-tasking Non-technical Staff Recruitment must utilize this employment opportunity.
As the SSC MTS 2021 Application Closing Date is 30-04-2022, so those who are interested and eligible must fill up the form and apply online within the time limit. Contestants will have to apply online by visiting a Staff Selection Commission’s Official Website (ssc.nic.in) URL Link available below. Also, candidates will get step wise instructions on ‘how to apply online’ from this web page. Just take a glance at the following table and grab Complete Overview of SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment Notification.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग)|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||3/2/2021-P&P-I (Vol-I)|
|Exam Name:||SSC MTS Exam 2021|
|Post Name:||Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Total Vacancies:||09,018 vacancies (expected)|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 1800/- (GP)|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||22 March to 30 April 2022|
|Tier-I Exam Dates:||In July 2022|
|Age Limit:||18-25/27 years|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred Only)|
|Selection Stages:||Written Test (CBE & Descriptive Paper)|
SSC MTS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: To apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment, aspirants must have following qualification from recognized Board as on 30th April 2022:-
- Passed 10th Class (Matriculation) Examination or its equivalent qualifications
AGE LIMIT: For Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam, all those who are interested in applying need to check minimum age limit and maximum age limit as shown below.
- Above 18 years and below 25 years as on 01st January 2022 (Aspirants should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997 and later than 01-01-2004).
- Above 18 years and below 27 years as on 01st January 2022 (Aspirants should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1995 and later than 01-01-2004).
AGE RELAXATION: For SC, ST, OBC, PH, Ex-S & other reserved categories, authority will provide Upper Age Relaxation as per the Govt Norms. The upper age limit category wise as follows:-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years
- OBC + Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 13 years
- SC/ SC + Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years (i.e. after deduction of a military service rendered from the actual age.)
- Central Government Civilian Employees (Who have rendered not less than 03 years regular & continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.):-
- SC/ ST: Up to 45 years of age
- Others: Up to 40 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced/ Judicially Separated Women and not remarried:-
- SC/ ST: Up to 40 years of age
- Others: Up to 35 years of age
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof:-
- SC/ ST: 08 years
- Others: 03 years
- For more details about relaxation in upper age limit, go through the notification pdf.
SSC MTS 2022 Pay Scale
PAY SCALE/ SALARY: For Multi Tasking Staff Posts, the selected contestants will get Pay band-1 (Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-) plus Grade Pay Rs. 01,800/- (Revised Pay Scale after 07th CPC Pay Matrix Level 01). However, the salary of multitasking staff will be around Rs. 25,400/- per month. Download the PDF of official notification for SSC MTS 2021 attached below for more details related to the pay scale.
SSC MTS Exam Application Fee & Mode of Payment
APPLICATION FEE category wise & Payment Modes as follows:-
- Rs. 100/- for General, EWS & Other Backward Class Category Male Candidates.
- No Fee for all Women Candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen as per extant Government orders.
- General & OBC Male Candidates can submit the application fee through cash in State Bank of India Branches by generating SBI Challan OR through online mode in BHIM, UPI, Net Banking by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay, Credit Card or Debit Card.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2022 Selection Process
ABOUT MODE OF SELECTION: Staff Selection Commission Selection Process for MTS (Non Technical) 7099 Vacancies may consist of following written examinations:-
- Paper-I: Objective Type Examination
- Paper-II: Descriptive Type Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
Here in the selection procedure, eligible aspirants to be selected for Paper-II based on their performance in Paper-I. As the Paper-II is only of qualifying nature, so the cut off marks in Paper-I as well as qualifying marks in Paper-II may vary for vacancies in each State/ UT. The Cutoffs will be decided at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission. Final selection of aspirants for each State/ UT to be based on performance in Paper-I and subject to meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II. You may reach out the official notification through a link placed below for Selection Procedure regarding more information in brief.
How to Apply SSC MTS 2022 Online Application Form @ssc.nic.in??
Hello, Guys!! Here the process of filling SSC Online Application for MTS examination consists of 02 (two) parts, i.e. Part-I: One Time Registration and Part-II: Filling of Online Application for the Exam. Simple steps for One Time Registration and Register Online Form at the concerned site as follows:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- 2nd Step – On a home page, navigate to the “Latest News” section and download the PDF of SSC Notification for Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Examination, 2021.
- 3rd Step – Read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before proceeding to fill up the Online Registration Form and Application Form.
- 4th Step – Click on the “Register Now” link available in the “Login” section for One-Time Registration.
- 5th Step – Fill up the One-Time Registration Form with your Basic Details (i.e. Your Name, Aadhaar Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, etc.), Additional Details, Contact Details, Photo and Signature/ LTI.
- 6th Step – After filling up the form, press the ‘Final Submit’ button. Different OTPs will be sent on applicants mobile number and Email ID. Enter the respective OTPs to complete the Registration Process.
- 7th Step – Login to the online system through your registered Email ID and Password provided on your mobile number and Email.
- 8th Step – Click the “Apply” link in “Multi-Tasking Staff” section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- 9th Step – Enter the required information and then click on “I Agree” checkbox to submit the application.
- 10th Step – Make the payment of requisite fee and take a printout of the application just for your reference. Don’t share your Username (Registration Number) and Password (SSC Registration Password) with others.
- 11th Step – You can check out SSC MTS Application Status by submitting the Registration Number once your online registration process completed.
Official Links for SSC MTS (NT) 2021 2022 Recruitment
|SSC Multi Tasking Staff (NT) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SSC MTS 2022 Online Registration Form:||ONLINE REGISTRATION (Link Is Live Now)|
|Login to Apply SSC MTS 2022 Online Application Form:||LOGIN HERE|
SSC MTS 2021 2022 Important Dates
|EVENTS||KEY DATES & TIME|
|Date of Advertisement/ Notification:||22nd March 2022|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application:||22nd March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application:||30th April 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via Online Mode:||2nd May 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan:||3rd May 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee through Challan:||4th May 2022 (during working hours of Bank)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ & Online Payment of Correction Charges:
||5th May to 9th May 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Paper-I Admit Card Download Dates:||02 week prior exam date|
|SSC MTS Paper-I Examination Date:||July 2022|
|Paper-I Result Release Date:||To be notified later|
|Paper-II Hall Ticket Availability Dates:||10-12 days before exam date|
|SSC MTS Paper-II Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Paper-II Result Release Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Details Region wise
|♦ Allocation of Region wise Vacancies (Tentative) ♦|
|REGION NAMES||AGE GROUP 18-25 YEARS||AGE GROUP 18-27 YEARS|
|Central Region (CR)||783||158|
|Eastern Region (ER)||804||100|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||247||65|
|Northern Region (NR)||2807||784|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||119||51|
|North Western Region (NWR)||106||26|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||113||238|
|Southern Region (SR)||797||51|
|Western Region (WR)||1603||163|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||7382||1636|
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies (Tentative) ♦|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||4208||2679||670||733||739||9018||825||132||104||94||40|
|“SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Vacancies of 2020 will be determined at the appropriate time in due course. The Commission will upload tentative vacancies on its website and candidates can also download the pdf list of tentative vacancies age group wise and region wise from this blog.”|
SSC MTS 2021 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
|♦ Written Examination (Paper-I) Structure ♦|
|PART||TOPICS||NO. OF QUES.||MAXI. MARKS||DURATION|
|I||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||25 ques.||25 marks||90 minutes|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning (सामान्य बुद्धि और तार्किक शक्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|III||Numerical Aptitude (संख्यात्मक योग्यता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|IV||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||01 hr & 30 min.|
|♦ Descriptive Type Written Exam (Paper-II) Structure ♦|
|TOPIC||MAXI. MARKS||TOTAL DURATION|
|Short Essay or Letter in English or any language included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution. (अंग्रेजी के लघु निबंध या पत्र या संविधान की 08 वीं अनुसूची में शामिल कोई भी भाषा।)||50 marks||30 minutes|
|♦ Document Verification Details ♦|
For more idea about the examination, aspirants can refer the previous papers, last year question paper, model papers, study books, reference materials, etc.
SSC MTS Exam Admission Certificate/ Admit Card 2022
About Admit Card for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam: It will be issued sequentially to all the eligible contestants through concerned Regional websites of the Commission. Soon after release by the Staff Selection Commission, a direct link to download Admit Card Region wise will be available here on this web page for the sake of aspirants. The Admit card for Paper-1 exam to be uploaded first by the officials. The Paper-2 Admit Card will be provided to only those aspirants who have successfully passed the Paper-1 exam. If a candidate fails to bring the admit card, one photo identity proof and other mandatory documents, then he/ she would not be admitted inside Examination venue.
The Admission Certificate to eligible aspirants will not be issued by postal service for any stage of examination. Mobiles, Electronic gadgets and Wireless types of Equipment are banned within the premises of the Examination Centres. As Hall ticket is a very Important document for participating in the exam, so keep it in safe custody after downloading from the web portal.
SSC MTS 2022 Examination Centres List
|♦ Region wise List of Centres for Examination ♦|
|S. N.||SSC Region and States/ UTs||Examination Centres (Centre Code)||Regional Websites|
|01.||Central Region (CR) – Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Aligarh (3002), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Moradabad (3015) and Varanasi (3013).||www.ssc-cr.org|
|02.||Eastern Region (ER) – Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Port Blair (4802), Bokaro (4201), Dhanbad (4206), Hazaribag (4204), Jamshedpur (4207), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Behrampur-Ganjam (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Asansol (4417), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata (4410) and Siliguri (4415).||www.sscer.org|
|03.||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR) – Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Belgaum (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubli (9011), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9009), Shimoga (9010), Udupi (9012).Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211) and Kavaratti (9401).||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|04.||Madhya Pradesh Sub- Region (MPR) – Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhilai Nagar (6206), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Sagar (6015), Satna (6014) and Ujjain (6016).||www.sscmpr.org|
|05.||North Eastern Region (NER) – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.||Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302) and Agartala (5601).||www.sscner.org.in|
|06.||Northern Region (NR) – Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Delhi NCR (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sikar (2411), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003) and Roorkee (2005).||www.sscnr.net.in|
|07.||North Western Sub-Region (NWR) – Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir and Punjab.||Chandigarh (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405), Mohali (1406) and Patiala (1403).||www.sscnwr.org|
|08.||Southern Region (SR) – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vizianagaram (8012), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604) and Warangal (8603).||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|09.||Western Region (WR) – Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Navi Mumbai (7217) and Pune (7208).||www.sscwr.net|
SSC Contact Address
Government of India,
Staff Selection Commission,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Final Words: SSC MTS 2022 Notification related complete details and information, we have shared here through this article to help all those job hunters searching 10th pass vacancy in central govt departments. Hope this article has helped you guys to apply your SSC MTS Non Technical Posts Online Application Form. Press the Red Bell Icon to subscribe our website & start receiving further notification on SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2021-2022 Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Cutoffs, Final Merit List, etc. You can bookmark (Press CTRL+D) this web page for quick navigation. Share and discuss your query or doubt on the recruitment process with other aspirants through a comment box below.
FAQs About SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2022
A total number of vacancies for multi-tasking staff will be determined in due course by the Staff Selection Commission.
Eligible candidates can submit applications in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters, i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to official notification before applying online.
Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021 on 22nd March 2022.
The online application process will start on 22nd March 2022 and then ends on 30th April 2022.
A candidate must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard Examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board.
The application fee is Rs. 100/- only for Male (GEN, EWS & OBC Category) Candidates. All Category Female and Other Categories Male Aspirants exempted from payment of a fee.
The Paper-1 (Computer Based Exam) is tentatively scheduled to be held from 5th October to 20th October 2021 while the Paper-2 (Descriptive Paper) on 21st November 2021.
The Admit Card for all stages of Examination (i.e. Paper-I, II & DV) will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional Office of the Commission.
Stay tuned @techufo.in for all latest updates on Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2022. Guys, we are ending this blog see you soon with time to time live news. Our Tech UFO team wishes you All the Best…!!