Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2015 notification has been released to recruit 831 Utpaad Sipahi posts along with online application on its official website at www.bih.nic.in:
Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable has recently released advt. no. 01/2015 as fresh employment news regarding Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 831 vacant vacancies of Excise Constable (Utpaad Sipahi) in Excise & Prohibition Department through its main portal www.bih.nic.in. Most importantly officials of Bihar Police are looking for courageous, physically fit and smart candidates with best track records. This is best news for all interested job seekers who were searching for latest govt jobs in Bihar can utilize this big opportunity by being part of above recruitment process.
The Bihar Police Central Selection Board is the government organization which works under state government and recruits the manpower for various vacancies in the Excise Department, Prohibition Department and other departments of the government in Bihar State. The main purpose for establishing this Board is to adopt and implement procedures which are fair, transparent, impartial, non-discretionary and non-discriminatory. CSBC also provides services which are appropriated to the needs of the police force based on its requirement to meet the challenges of the millennium. Due to huge reputation, it’s a dream for all eligible people in Bihar to get vacancy under this Board. CSBC comes with fresh recruitment notification news every year in order to recruit young and fit candidates for particular posts.
Before applying online registration, all the appropriate and interested contestant who are willing to participate for Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2015 must have passed 10+2/12th Class exam or its equivalent from a recognized board by State Government. Eligible and qualified candidates can submit online applications at concerned official site on all days during 20th July, 2015 to 28th August, 2015 for above job recruitment process. Contestants are strictly advised not to miss the last date of online submission because afterwards application will not be accepted in any cost.
All qualified aspirants for govt jobs in police department are requested to understand all the norms and conditions for the vacancies by referring advertisement no. 01/2015. Contenders should only apply for above posts if they fulfill all the conditions to avoid disappointment at last stage. Applicants should make sure that their Email ID. and Contact details is valid and working during the current recruitment process.
All the details about Bihar Police Jobs 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, mode of selection, important dates, how to apply etc. are briefly mentioned below.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Bihar Police Central Selection Board.
Advertisement No.: 01/2015
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Bihar.
Total Vacancies: 831 posts.
Vacancy Names: Excise Constable (Utpaad Sipahi).
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved Category: 390 posts.
- SC Category: 133 posts.
- ST Category: 09 posts.
- BC Category: 94 posts.
- BC (Women) Category: 29 posts.
- EBC Category: 176 posts.
- Qualified applicant’s age should be Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 23 years for the Bihar Police Constable Job Vacancy.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per norms of Bihar Govt.
- Applicant must have passed 12th standard exam i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent education form a recognized board by State Government.
- Final selection of candidates for the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment will be based on Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2015?
- Open the official website of CSBC.
- On home page, select the ‘Bihar Police Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- First read carefully all the instructions as mentioned in notification.
- Now fill up all basic required details like name, education qualifications etc without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Verify filled form, attach documents, upload photo and click on submit button.
- At last download and take print out for further procedures.
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: 20th July, 2015.
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 28th August, 2015.
Official website: www.bih.nic.in