BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 download link, Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2016-17 Dates and BOB Scale-I, II, III & IV Officer Interview Call Letter/ Hall Ticket available online at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
Good news, everybody!! We came with the latest update on Bank of Baroda Call Letter Download Date for Specialist Officer Online Exam. The Recruitment Department have issued a public notification for filling up 1039 Specialist Officers in Scale-1, 2, 3 & 4 posts. Those massive contestants who applied for these latest bank jobs now they are waiting for an announcement of BOB Specialist Officer Exam Date at the official website. The authority officials are going to provide admit card for the applied candidates 10-15 days prior online test or interview. Candidates do not worry about Bank of Baroda SO Hall Ticket link because we will inform them as soon as published by the board. Only eligible applicants can download BOB SO Exam 2016-2017 Call Letter pdf by inserting details like Registration Number and Password. All the aspirants are advised to visit the official site for a downloading process of call letter. In this web page, aspirants will find useful details and can click on BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 link available below. We have also given information about the exam syllabus and pattern in this article. Please check it out.
Let’s know about the BANK OF BARODA: It is one of Indian’s Largest Banks. It established in the year of 1908 on 20th July exactly 108 years ago. It is also known as India’s International Bank. It is an Indian State-owned banking company. Its headquarters located at Vadodara in Gujarat. It has a corporate office in the Mumbai. So far the total 10 banks have merged with this financial services company. It is presently working in 25 countries. It is involved in retail banking through the branches in Botswana, Guyana, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. It is the second largest bank in India and next to the SBI. Their products are corporate banking, consumer banking, credit cards, debit cards, investment, private banking, finance and insurance. It also provides various career opportunities to the talented candidates. Frequently, it publishes employment notifications for filling up empty posts available in their branches. Recently on 09th Nov, the Bank of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2016-17 disclosed for 1039 vacancies of SO posts. To grab this employment opportunity, massive candidates has registered their applications through an online web portal. To attend online test or interview, download your BOB Call Letter from the official site www.bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
The Bank of Baroda will conduct SO online written test at various examination centers like Bhubaneshwar, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Chennai, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Patna, Pune, Kolkata, and Raipur. The Bank of Baroda SO Online Exam Date is not announced yet it will announce soon at the designated portal. We know that aspirants are very much excited to write the exam. The contestants will find the address for the written exam from their call letters. The GD and Interviews will be held at Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai. The board will organize written test for the posts of Scale-I (Fire & Planning), Scale-II and Scale-III vacancies. For the Scale-IV posts, candidates will get select through Group Discussion or Personal Interview. Those who qualify in the selection process and get high merits to be shortlisted for these govt degree vacancies. The on-line written test will have objective type 200 questions for maximum 200 marks. The composite time of 02 hours will be given by examiner to the applicants for writing the answer paper. Kindly note that structure of written examination will be as follows:
BOB SO Online Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:-
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes (02 hours)|
Applicants!! After an official declaration, you will get Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 from a direct link uploaded at the end of this article. We have also given the instruction to download BOB Admit Card for SO Online Exam & GD/Interview in below description. We advise all the contestants to follow these steps and collect your hall ticket from the official website without facing any problem.
Organization Name: BANK OF BARODA (B.O.B.)
Page Details: Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Total Vacancies: 1039
- Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I (JMGS-1) – 66 vacancies
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II (MMGS-2) – 676 vacancies
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-III (MMGS-3) – 256 vacancies
- Senior Management Grade/ Scale-II (SMGS-4) – 41 vacancies
Post Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
Exam Name: Online Written Test and/or Group Discussion/Interview
- On-line Test Date – December 2016 or January 2017
- GD/Interview Date – January 2017
On-line Examination Centers:
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Raipur and Visakhapatnam.
GD/Interview Center: Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai
BOB Call Letter Download Date: Update Soon
Online Web Portal: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Here we are informing all the applicants that BOB Specialist Officer Call Letter 2017 will be available before 10-15 days of the exam or interview. The center name, venue address, date and time for examination, GD and interview shall notify in the hall ticket. Applicants can download their admit card from the website using details like Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. The authority will send intimation by email and SMS to the email ID and contact number registered by the contestants. Download Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card 2016 as soon as published by the authority. Read carefully the instructions given in it. Candidates need to follow the instructions while participating in the exam and don’t carry mobile phones. After downloading the BOB SO Hall Ticket 2016-2017, check whether the information written in the admit card is correct or not. If there will be any misprint on the hall ticket, then don’t need to worry. Contact authority person by referring the official web portal.
Procedure to download Bank of Baroda SO Call Letter 2016-17:-
- Open the official website of Bank or visit a link uploaded below.
- In a homepage, find a Careers tab from the lower-bottom and click on it.
- In a next tab, press on download link described as “BOB Call Letter for Specialist Officer, 2016-17”.
- A new page will open containing empty boxes.
- Submit your correct Registration Number and Password in a login page.
- Now, click on “LOGIN” button to proceed further.
- Finally, your admit card will download to the working device.
- Call letter will display in PDF file image on your screen.
- Carefully, check out the information given in a hall ticket and then save it to the desktop.
- Don’t forget to print one copy of hall ticket as it requires for examination and interview.
- Carry BOB Admit Card and photo identity proof along with online payment receipt in the examination hall as well as at the time of interview.
- Candidates must have PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card or Employee ID as a photo identification proof.
- Name recorded at the time of registration should be similar and identical to authorized ID proof.
- Applicants need to submit their hall ticket and ID proof to the invigilator for verification.
- The invigilator will not accept ration card and E-Aadhar card as a valid ID proof.
ALL THE BEST for success in this recruitment project 2016-17. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in to get latest updates on BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 download date in upcoming dates. In a short time, we will come up with Answer Key, and Result through this website. Follow us for latest employment news, govt sector jobs, and many more important alerts. If anyone has a query related to hall ticket or examination, then they may write us in a feedback box. Keep visiting and sharing this website. THANK YOU!!