BPCL Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been released to recruit 73 posts of General Workman & Chemist Trainee on its official website at www.bpclcareers.in:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Kochi Refinery, Kerala has published fresh employment news for the BPCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up 73 vacant vacancies of Trainee and General Workman through its primary site www.bpclcareers.in. The officials of BPCL are looking for young & dynamic candidates with brilliant academic records, so all the appropriate candidates who were searching for the latest govt jobs in refinery are having good opportunity to grab by being the part of above recruitment process.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limted in short BPCL is an Indian state controlled oil and gas company and it’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. BPCL has been ranked 242nd in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world’s biggest corporations for the year 2014. The two large refineries of the country are located at Mumbai & Kochi and operate by the Corporation. The main products of BPCL are Petroleum, Natural Gas and many other Petrochemicals. Kochi Refineries has a capacity of 9.5 million metric tones per year.
All the interested and qualified applicants who are willing to participate for the BPCL Recruitment process must have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from recognized Universities and Institutions. Eligible applicants can apply for online application from 21st June, 2015 to 4th July, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its main portal. Applicants are advised to not wait till the last date & time, register their application on time.
Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement at http://www.bpclcareers.in/Advertisement_Kochi_Refinery.pdf All the brief detailed information regarding vacancies, age limit, application fee, qualification, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
BPCL Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Kochi, Kerala.
Vacancies: 73 posts.
Vacancy Names: General Workman and Chemist Trainee.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Chemist Trainee: 06 posts.
- General Workman-B (Chemical): 30 posts.
- General Workman-B (Mechanical): 21 posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Fitter: 04 posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Machinist: 08 posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Electrician: 04 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2015):
- Applicants age should not exceeding 30 years for all above posts.
- For PWD & SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen category candidates: age relaxation is applicable 10 years as per Govt norms.
- Chemist Trainee Posts: M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- General Workman-B (Chemical) & (Mechanical) Posts: First Class Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) Fitter, Mechanical & Electrician Posts: Should have passed SSCL or its equivalent with National Trade Certificate (NTC) examination in the Fitter/Mechanical/Electrician trade with 60% marks. Desire to have HVD Driving License.
- Note: For more extensive details about education qualification for each post, we suggest to candidates that it is preferable to through notification.
Pay Scale (per month):
Note: Selected candidates will be entitled for DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity and other benefits in addition to basic pay as per Corporation rules.
- Chemist Trainee: Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 31,000/-.
- General Workman-B: Rs. 12,500/- to Rs. 22,000/-.
- General workman-B (Trainee): Rs. 11,500/- to 20,000/-.
- The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. Candidates short-listed in the written test will be required to appear for interview for final call.
- Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How to fill BPCL Recruitment Online Form 2015:
- Visit the official website of BPCL: www.bpclcareers.in
- On home page, find the link for ‘Recruitment of Chemist Trainee, General Workman-B, General Workman-B (Trainee) for Kochi Refinery’ and click on it.
- On next page read all the instructions as mentioned in notification and by selecting ‘I Agree’ option also click on ‘Proceed to the on-line application form’.
- Now carefully fill up all the mandatory details according to desired post and submit it.
- At last download and take the printout of online application.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21st June, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 4th July, 2015.
- Examination Date for BPCL Recruitment will be announce soon.
Official Website: www.bpclcareers.in