CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2018, cisfrectt.in Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card, CISF Driver Physical PET/PST Written Exam Date, Central Industrial Security Force Exam Hall Ticket, CISF Constable DCPO Call Letter Download Link available here:
Hello, Dear Friends!! CISF Admit Card for PET/PST/Documentation/Trade Test of Constable Driver & DCPO will be available soon to download from this web page. The recruiting authority will issue Central Industrial Security Force Driver Call Letter for Physical Test by uploading to the login account of eligible candidates. Hence for downloading Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card PDF file, aspirants need to login using their Registration Number and Password. Candidates will find a direct link to download CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2018 from the bottom of this article by scrolling down the page. For the 447 posts of Drivers, those who have applied and eligible for PET/PST exam must collect their hall ticket much before the examination. Just bring your CISF Constable Driver Call Letter to participate in Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation & Trade Test otherwise not allowed to enter the recruitment centre. In the following passages, we have provided further more detailed information about CISF Constable Driver Cum Pump Operator Hall Ticket & Exam Dates for the sake of applicants. So, go through it for your knowledge.
CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2018 Download | CISF Driver Constable DCPO Physical PET/PST Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1 CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2018 Download | CISF Driver Constable DCPO Physical PET/PST Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card 2018
- 1.2 CISF Constable/Driver Exam Date 2018
- 1.3 How to download CISF Driver Exam Call Letter 2018?
- 1.4 cisfrectt.in admit card 2018 link
- 1.5 Central Industrial Security Force Constable Hall Ticket Details
- 1.6 CISF Constable Driver Physical Test Call Letter 2018
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE has formed on 10th of March 1969. It is a Central Armed Police Force in India which works with a Motto of Protection and Security. For 10th pass central govt jobs seekers, it issues various job notifications every year. Recently, they have published 447 vacancies notification for recruitment of Constables/Driver AND Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Fire Services) on a temporary basis. A massive number of contestants have applied for this recruitment by submitting their application form before the due date. As per recruitment process, the department will conduct Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Tests (PET & PST), Documentation, Trade Test, OMR or Computer based Written Exam and Detailed Medical Examination one by one on various dates. Applied candidates are advised to start their preparation by referring the previous papers and exam pattern provided below. Eligible applicants will be called to attend 01st stage of the selection which may be (a) Written Examination or (b) Physical Exam, Documentation and trade test. The final schedule for CISF Driver PET/PST, Documentation, Trade Test and Written Test will be released at least 01-02 weeks before its conductance at the online web portal.
CISF Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Admit Card 2018
Guys, have you applied for CISF Constable Driver Recruitment Exam 2018 and now eagerly waiting for Hall Ticket to release online? Do you know how to get your CISF Constable Driver/DCPO Admit Card from the official website? OK take a look at this article as we have furnished complete details related to hall ticket downloading procedure stepwise. Here all the candidates are required to click on the CISF official website (cisfrectt.in) link attached below and generate their e-Admit Card for the examination by logging into their account. It is to notify that call letter will not be issued by offline mode. The Central Industrial Security Force Call Letter for Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test as well as Written Exam will be provided by online mode only. Applicants can contact the Regional Recruitment Centre (RRC) of their State at least 07-08 days prior commencement of recruitment in case they are not able to download CISF Exam Hall Ticket from an official website despite logging to their account.
CISF Constable/Driver Exam Date 2018
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Name of Organization||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (C.I.S.F.)|
|Recruitment Advt. No.||N/A|
|Page Category||Admit Card/ Call up Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter|
|Total No. of Vacancies||447 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||a) Constables/Driver: 344 vacancies
b) Constables/DCPO: 103 vacancies
|Type of Posts||Temporary Posts|
|Recruitment Process||» 01st Stage: PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test
» 02nd Stage: OMR or Computer based Written Examination
» Detailed Medical Examination
|Exam Registration Dates||19th February to 19th March 2018|
|Physical PET/PST Exam Schedule/ Dates ⇒||July/ August 2018 (expected)|
|PET/PST Admit Card Download Dates ⇒||14-15 days before examination dates|
|Call Letter Download Link ⇒||Available below|
|Hall Ticket File Format||Portable Document Format (PDF) File|
|Written Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Medical Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Help Line Number||011-24366431/ 24307933|
|Official Websites||» www.cisfrectt.in
|Email ID for Queryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
How to download CISF Driver Exam Call Letter 2018?
- STEP 01: Just open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force or click on a quick link provided below.
- STEP 02: In a homepage of the website, go to the Notice Board section.
- STEP 03: In a Notice Board section, you will get a download link highlighted as ‘Admit Card for PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test of Constables/Driver and Constables/DCPO – 2017’.
- STEP 04: As soon as you get the call-up letter link, press on it.
- STEP 05: Now, a login page will appear on your screen.
- STEP 06: Insert your important details like Registration Number and Password in a login page.
- STEP 07: Click on ‘Submit’ button after inserting the details to generate your Call Letter for Physical Examination on the screen.
- STEP 08: Finally, your e-Admit Card PDF file will display showing complete details about the exam.
- STEP 09: Cross check your Name, Registration ID, Post Name, Category, Gender, Photo, Signature, Address, etc.
- STEP 10: Read out the important instructions related to your examination which given on Hall Ticket.
- NOTE: Download the PDF file of your Hall Ticket and then make a printout of it for entry to the examination venue.
⇓ Quick Link to e-Admit Card ⇓
The Central Industrial Security Force will upload separate call up letter at each stage i.e. for PET/PST, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. As soon as your CISF Constable DCPO E-Admit Card downloaded, check out all the details printed in it. If any of the candidates found any corrections in his hall ticket, then immediately inform the higher authorities and correct it. All the provisionally eligible candidates have assigned Roll Numbers to communicate through CISF Pump Operator Exam Call Letter at the time of 01st stage of recruitment. As hall ticket is a crucial document for the examination process, so all the applicants without fail must carry it to the examination centre for entry. CISF Call Letter for Constable/Driver Exam will play a vital role in the examination hall. The officials will not allow contestants to the examination hall without a valid copy of Admit Card. The hall ticket will have examination details such as Exam Name, Exam Center Name & Address, Date of Physical PET/PST Exam & Documentation, Trade Test Date, Written Exam Date, Reporting Time, etc. and participant details like Applicant Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Domicile State Name, Applicant’s Address, etc.
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Hall Ticket Details
- At the time of PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test, you must bring all original educational/caste, Driving License and other testimonials for proper checking.
- During the scrutiny process if you fail to submit any requisite document in support of your eligibility, then your candidature will be rejected straight away and also further no appeal will be accepted against your rejection.
- You must carry at least one photo bearing ID proof such as Identity Card issued by University or College, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card or Driving License in original to each stage of the recruitment procedure.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination premises. During the examination time, the possession of such equipment will be considered as use of unfair means and candidature will be cancelled.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for a journey and stay during the recruitment process. At the Recruitment Centre, you are advised to come duly prepared for 03-04 days under your arrangements.
- Candidate will be disqualified automatically from appearing in tests without any notice if he/ she canvass in any form or bringing outside influence.
- Following are the tables showing Central Industrial Security Force Exam Pattern for PET, Trade Test & Written Test. So, go through it for your knowledge & preparation.
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||PET Events||Parameters||Chances|
|01.||800 Meters Run||In 03 minutes & 15 seconds||-|
|02.||Long Jump||11 feet||03 Chances|
|03.||High Jump||03 feet & 06 inches||03 Chances|
|NOTE: A contestant will have to qualify in each event of PET to ignore elimination from the further process of recruitment. The Ex-Servicemen will be exempted to attend all the three PET events. Contestants who qualify HBT and PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. All those who meet requirements of the physical standard will be eligible to take part in the documentation and trade test.|
|♦ Trade Test (Driving Test) Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|01.||Light Vehicle Driving Test||50 marks||25 marks|
|02.||Heavy Vehicle Driving Test||50 marks||25 marks|
|03.||Practical knowledge of motor mechanism & ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles||30 marks||15 marks|
|NOTE: Candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in Trade Test as shown against each will be eliminated from that particular stage and will not be allowed to participate in the further tests. As the Trade Test is only qualifying in nature, so the marks obtained in Trade Test would not determine the merit position.|
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Test Nature||Topic Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|OMR or Computer Based Test||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100 Objective type Multiple Choice
|100 marks||35 marks||33 marks||120 minutes (02 hours)|
|English/ Hindi Language Basic Knowledge|
CISF Constable Driver Physical Test Call Letter 2018
Here we hope you have got your CISF Constable Driver Admit Card 2018 for Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Details Medical Examination from the link uploaded above. So, Good Luck to all the candidates for a selection process. For any clarification related to the exam, aspirants may contact Help Line Number given in this article. Also, you can share your query with other candidates through a comment box provided below. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for easy navigation to collect further latest updates without wasting. For upcoming govt jobs updates and weekly employment news update, subscribe this website. Stay tuned to catch the latest news.