Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 Notification for DDA Jr Secretariat Assistant Stenographer Mali Surveyor Patwari 629 Vacancies released Apply Online Application Form at www.dda.org.in:
We are sharing the efficient details about Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 & its eligibility criteria here on this blog. Recently, the Delhi Development Authority has circulated latest DDA job advertisement to fill up total 629 posts in various categories. According to DDA Direct Recruitment Notification 2020, the posts like Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Grade-D, Patwari, Mali, SO (Horticulture), Surveyor, AAO, etc. available for those who have essential qualifications. Interested job hunters can apply online application for Delhi Development Authority Vacancies on or before 30th April 2020 by visiting the official website. We suggest all the contestants read out this article for being sure about their eligibility. Hence, scroll down and check out DDA Recruitment related all the Important information is specified below in the following paragraphs.
- 1 Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 Notification, 629 DDA Jr Secretariat Assistant Stenographer Mali Patwari Posts Apply Online @www.dda.org.in
- 1.1 DDA Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Delhi Development Authority Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Delhi DDA Vacancies 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Steps to Apply DDA Direct Recruitment Online Application Form 2020:-
- 1.5 Delhi Development Authority Jobs Selection Process 2020
- 1.6 dda.org.in recruitment 2020 – important dates
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 Notification, 629 DDA Jr Secretariat Assistant Stenographer Mali Patwari Posts Apply Online @www.dda.org.in
Guys!! Officials have come up with Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Notification for Recruitment in various category posts. The online applications invited from eligible aspirants for filling up latest 629 vacancies in DDA. Here all those contestants who are looking for govt jobs in Delhi can utilize this career opportunity. We inform you that DDA Recruitment Online Form will be available from 01-04-2020 to 30-04-2020 at the concerned web portal. The detailed instructions for submitting online applications and DDA Apply Online link are available at the bottom of this page. Candidates who have qualifications like 10th pass, 12th pass, Bachelor Degree, CA, CS, Diploma & Master Degree are having good chance for DDA Recruitment 2020. Only those aspirants whose age will be between 18-40 years can take part in this direct recruitment. As per the Delhi Development Authority Bharti selection process, officials will conduct an online examination, computer proficiency test and skill test. All the aspirants are strictly advised to refer official notification for DDA JSA Steno Patwari vacancies before applying online application.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Delhi Development Authority|
|Rectt. Notice. No.:||01/2020/ Rectt. Cell/ Pers./ DDA|
|Post Names:||Jr Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer, Patwari, Mali, etc.|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||629 vacancies|
|Application Dates:||01 APRIL to 30 APRIL 2020|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
Below we have prescribed DDA Vacancy wise details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure Application Fee, Important Dates, etc.
Delhi Development Authority Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|POST CODE||POST NAMES||VACANCIES|
|01||Deputy Director (System)||02|
|02||Deputy Director (Planning)||05|
|03||Assistant Director (Pig.)||05|
|04||Assistant Director (System)||02|
|05||Assistant Accounts Officer||11|
|10||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||100|
|12||Junior Secretariat Assistant||292|
Delhi DDA Vacancies 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director (System): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT OR M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution/ University and with 03 years’ relevant experience OR B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution/ University and with 05 years’ relevant experience in Computer Programming.
- Deputy Director (Planning): Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent, Post-graduation in Planning and at least 05 years experience in a planning office in development authority or local body or a Government Undertaking.
- Assistant Director (Pig.): Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent and Post-graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/ City/ Urban/ Housing/ Transport/ Environmental Planning from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant Director (System): M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution/ University OR B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution/ University and with 01 year relevant experience.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Planning Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- SO (Horticulture): Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Surveyor: Diploma OR 02 years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and 02 years’ experience in Survey work.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 12th Class pass (Senior Secondary Certificate) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Patwari: Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent thereof
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Mali: 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2020):-
- Deputy Director (System & Planning): Not exceeding 40 years
- Assistant Director (Pig.): Not exceeding 35 years
- Assistant Director (System), Asst Accounts Officer, Planning Assistant, SO (Horticulture) & Architectural Asst: Not exceeding 30 years
- Surveyor & Mail: Above 18 years & Below 25 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Above 18 years & Below 30 years
- Patwari: Above 21 years & Below 27 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Above 18 years & Below 27 years
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants, Govt. Servants, etc. as per instructions issued by the Central Government of India.
DDA Pay Scale Post wise:-
- Deputy Director (System & Planning): Pay Matrix Level 11
- Assistant Director (Pig. & System): Pay Matrix Level 10
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Matrix Level 08
- Planning Assistant & Architectural Asst: Pay Matrix Level 07
- SO (Horizontal): Pay Matrix Level 06
- Surveyor: Pay Matrix Level 05
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Pay Matrix Level 04
- Patwari: Pay Matrix Level 03
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Matrix Level 02
- Mali: Pay Matrix Level 01
- For more details about pay scale post wise, download official notification from a quick link provided below.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for UR, OBC & EWS categories.
- No Fees for the female candidates and SC/ ST & PwD categories.
Steps to Apply DDA Direct Recruitment Online Application Form 2020:-
Candidates have to Register and Apply Delhi Development Authority Online Form by visiting the official website (https://dda.org.in/). Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & contact number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Contestants must furnish correct details in their application as afterwards no request for change will be considered by the officials.
|♦ Steps to Register & Apply Online Form ♦|
|STEP 01: Visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority.
STEP 02: In a home page, click on “Jobs” tab and then open a link labelled as “DDA Notification for Direct Recruitment of 629 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Grade-D, Patwari, Mali, Surveyor, Assistant Accounts Officer Post 2020“.
STEP 03: First, check out official notification properly before proceeding further.
STEP 04: Read all mandatory instructions properly as mentioned in it.
STEP 05: Now, fill up the application in prescribed format with details of Post, Personal, Contact, Present Address, Permanent Address, Qualifications, etc.
STEP 06: Don’t forget to upload supporting documents and passport size photograph/ signature.
STEP 07: Also, download bank Challan for depositing fee at SBI.
STEP 08: Finally, click on “Submit” option after verifying filled up data.
STEP 09: Download and print a copy of your registered form for further use.
Delhi Development Authority Jobs Selection Process 2020
Mode of Selection: DDA officials will select best aspirants for the posts of JSA, AAO, Steno, Mali, Patwari, Deputy Director, etc. based on performance in the following process.
- Online Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill Test/ Personal Interview
dda.org.in recruitment 2020 – important dates
|♦ Key Dates & Times ♦|
|Date of Official Notification:||23.03.2020|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form (Stage-I):||01.04.2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II):||30.04.2020 (06:00 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Fees by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect System of State Bank of India (Step-III):||04.05.2020 (06:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability Dates:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Date of Examination:||To be notified later|
|Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
About Delhi Development Authority: It was established in the year of 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act. It is created with a purpose “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”. The organization has played a vital role in the planning, development and construction of Housing Projects, Commercial Lands, Land Management, etc. within the area of National Capital Territory of New Delhi, India. The city has become the residence of choice for approximately 11 million people and this number continues to increase. On a regular basis, this Organization announces employment notification for vacant posts available in its departments.
|♦ Delhi Development Authority Bharti Help Desk ♦|
|Helpline (toll-free) Number:||022-61306248|
DDA Recruitment Cell has announced this latest employment news to appoint eligible contestants for 629 JSA, AAO, Mali, Patwari, Stenographer and other posts. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) by using “Ctrl+D” key to grab next updates through this web page. Our team will soon provide you latest updates on Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Cut Off Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. In case, participants are having any query then mention it in a comment box given below. We will try our level best to solve your query as fast as possible. Aspirants who are interested in the latest govt jobs updates can follow our website.